Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King of the Dolls

King of the Dolls

a part of “King of the Dolls”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

The world has changed so much, and in it's new, futuristic state, the biggest sale object is artificial human beings. As the industry brings back souls to place inside their product, the result is hardly something sale-worthy. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King of the Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

King of the Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "King of the Dolls"

This will be a place for updates and general talk about collaborations and blah blah blah.

For now, you can post reserves for characters. Reserves will last for three days, and the character will become open again if I don't hear from you.
Last edited by Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: King of the Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Could I reserve a female Doll, please?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Certainly!! ^^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Can I reserve a female doll please?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:57 pm

absolutely~

both reserves were just put in. 0u0

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:06 pm

This look really interesting, but I have a quick question. I'm sorry if it's obvious! But the "Kings" and "Knights" are now dolls, too, right? But they're like upgraded versions of the other dolls? Is that right?

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes, they're "perfect" physically, like traditional dolls, but more humanistic due to the fact that they have souls. Dolls, on the other hand are a little more simple, and although they can be programmed with specific dispositions and be very close to human, it's a little different. Does that help? 0w0

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Yup! Thank you! May I reserve the Mischievous Knight?

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm

indeed you may~!

( by the way i like your vantas...es ouo )

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello hello! This looks interesting ^^ I would like to reserve the hot-headed king, if that's alright.

And, ditto about the Kankri pic. He's just so cute ~^w^~
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:31 pm

ooh im gettin lots of homestucks <3 you guys see my porrim riiiiiiiiight?

but most certainly, i shall put the reserve in right now~!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

OoO Can't believe I almost didn't notice ^^" She's so fabulous, as usual XD

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:36 pm

aw yes~~ the full pic is more obvious as porrim, i think the combo of it being an mspaint pic and being all small makes it harder to notice ^^;

but your reserve is in~!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I didn't even notice it either! I didn't recognize her till you pointed it out! I love it! And I especially love your Gamzee one, Kiran! The Vantas' are my favorite, obviously.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 pm

I would show some Gemini pride by using a pic with my beloved patron troll, Sol, but I saw this picture at the end of that one flash and I was all OpO must use... XD

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 pm

May I reserve the intellectual king, please?

And wow, plenty of Homestuck love here, huh? I'm actually currently reading it, but am only on Act 6 Part 3.
Last edited by OurStars on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Crapcrapcrap. I'm sooo sorry about this, Ashes, but I guess I really was being optimistic about trying to join. I just got a call from a friend and I'm more full-up on time than I thought >< I'm sorry! It really does seem great! And Homestuck lovers are perfect company! But I guess I can't join! I'm really sorry! Please revoke my reservation. I'll look forward to roleplaying with you in the future!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 pm

@our conversation about homestuck, yeah my patron troll is Sol, but I'm more of a serket girl myself. 0w0 and I love striders. Striders are my life.

@dreamer, I'll put in your reserve asap! Just gotta do like one thing, but he's all yours~

@h3ro, oh no! Well that's alright. Thanks for taking a look anyway! And I'm sure we'll end up seeing each other in another rep soon haha ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Bai bai, H3R0 v.v some other rp in the future then, I suppose. Toodles!

Dear Gog, dem Strider boys OpO Makin' my Brokoro go Dirky Dirky XD
My friends say I'm a Meenah sometimes, which I have come to decide is, in fact, a good thing. Y-E-E-EP.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

I finally updated the character reserves! Which was much harder than it should have been since I was using my phone, but at least its done. Now, I'm probably going to message the people who had taken an interest in the original rep, but there's probably no promises there. So if anyone knows anyone else who might be interested, that would help a lot too :)

Gahh dirk is my favorite of favorites. But yes, I am vriska all the way, my friends have assured me ::::)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!