Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blindsight

Blindsight

a part of “Blindsight”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

It's been three months surviving a supposed attack upon your city. A virus has crippled it, most of humanity wants to eat you. Suddenly you're mysteriously contacted by "A" who promises to help you survive. For a price.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blindsight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blindsight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri May 03, 2013 2:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blindsight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Blindsight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 am

Oh hell yes. I'm in. Give me a bit to make a character sheet. I'll be reserving the tech savvy/hacker archetype.

When the four plus main characters are made, will we be able to introduce side character(s)?
Last edited by Xunnamius on Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Fri May 03, 2013 12:34 pm

I'll reserve the doctored character, please. I think our last zombie to didn't go very well, so I would like this one to go better. Also, you seem to make good zombie rp's.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Hell yeah. I am going to reserve the lucky student character please. I was planning on the character to be a college student, a sport college student.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri May 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Character sheet submitted. Here's to acceptance! ;)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Awesomeness! I'll reserve the pro athlete. This looks pretty cool!

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for any late replies, I didn't seem to subscribe like I thought to this thread... Anyway, Hacker/Tech savvy archetype has been filled, as well as the lucky student :) and I've currently go someone working on the Military professional. Shiki29 you've got the doctor spot filled, and thank you for the compliment, I love zombie RP's and I am dying (ironically) to finish one! So fingers crossed. I've got this planned for the most part so action right off the bat and the story should move relatively fast. Also Electric Pool, you've got the pro athlete reserved :)

Oh, and to answer the question of "side-characters" I'm honestly not usually to fussed about them... But they always need to have a purpose within the story in my opinion, and I mean in relation to the main plot. I encourage you to engage in side plots through the RP but any character that you create further into the story needs to have some sort of significance to the main plot too.. Otherwise people can get off track and delve into their character a bit too deeply and get lost in translation... Does that make sense? If you really want to bring another side-character into the story, but are unsure how to do so, feel free to PM me and we can work out how to make them relevant to the main story without compromising your ideas :)

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sun May 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey, this looks really good. Would I be able to reserve the spot for a teacher, please? I'll get a character sheet in ASAP :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Zombies? Oh hell yes.

This looks like it could go places c: If I may, I would like very much to reserve the Heartless archetype, if you would be so kind ^^
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey guys! Teacher and heartless survivors reserved, once you guys make a character and shiki has done theirs, im gonna start the RP!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Awesome! This RP looks really awesome, so I can't wait! :D

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun May 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Accepted your character Kiran-Sama :) I like him a lot, something a bit refreshing in an RP where everyone has their niche, and perhaps not all are looking to survive together. Anyway, I've looked over your character Deguu, but I haven't accepted them yet, mostly because it's still in the work, which is all good :) I like her so far!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun May 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Ouch. I have a feeling your character is going to do some "interesting" things, Kiran >_>... I can't wait to see what unfolds ^^

(I like how Electric's Claire Fuller just ditched her teammates and got the heck out of there. "Survival of the fittest"β€”that's real life!)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Ach, yep. That's Briar. As interesting as they come c: In all honesty, I can't wait to rp him. For some reason, I tend to rp complete jerks. Not sure why. It just happens XD In any case, be prepared for beaucoup de jerkiness.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey, can I reserve the savior? I can get a character sheet up later tomorrow afternoon. ^^

My main motivation for doing that type is so I can be the complete opposite of Briar and possibly get under his skin! Oh, wouldn't that be nice? I look forward to it. I like messing with the difficult characters. Eh, kiran?
β€œIt's the imperfections that make things beautiful.”
β€œIt's never too late to love someone, but it is too late when they don't love you any more.”

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Oh gosh, Zan XD I cannot wait to see what you make this time XD Also can't wait to write a p-o'd Briar. Thiiiiiiis is gonna be just fantastic, I can tell.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Haha, Zander you can be the savior, love a bit of conflict, especially when one character is trying to the polar opposite of the other. The character's in this are rather diverse so far.. I await your character eagerly.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Mind if I reserve the Cautious Survivor? I figure it's high time I try a llgitimately good zombie RP with a legitimately good character.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 pm

It took a little longer than I thought, but I got it up. So,yay! I'm so excited for this. Kiran, oh, I'm sure she'll be able to piss him off quite well--and vice versa. This will be epic! Oh, I can't wait. :D

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Cautious Survivor is a go Lloyd, if you could make the character asap that would be lovely! But I shan't be accepting any more characters from here on out. This could be tricky posting wise already with so many, plus I've got two more people already making characters. This isn't a problem as I have an idea on how to make the RP smaller, but more detailed. I'll let you guys know soon what I think will work and you can tell me if you "yay or nay" at it!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!