Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch Throne

Witch Throne

a part of “Witch Throne”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

In Etrea, witches are known to be village guardians but also as villains. The knights of light are now on a witch hunt and the only way to save witches no matter if good or bad is to resurrect the magical city state of Kotri.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Witch Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Witch Throne"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Witch Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Tue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Just wanted to say that I'll be posting a character soon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

Yay I got accepted haha! :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm

This RP sounds amazing, I sent my character sheet in so I really hope I get accepted :)

VivekaMoon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 am

I'll post two characters if that's alright? I really wanna post a witch but I want to make sure you have some males as well. Lemme know if that's alright and I'll submit them to you :3

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

You can have two characters, but even though the main focus is on witches, if you want to play a male then the equivalent to a witch would be a warlock.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 am

I think I shall make another character as well, a male. :) Should be done by tonight.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 am

Is this everyone then or are there a few more on the way?

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 am

I posted another character last night but it hasn't been accepted yet but I think after that We have everyone.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

We can start tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aporia on Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 pm

There needs to be some green rationale up in this place. A good ol' goblin coming right up!

[Edit] Hello? Anyone here?

[color="#008800"]VGhyMzN0IGlzIExJRkUuICBUaHIzM3QgaXMgU0FMVkFUSU9OLiAgR2l2ZSBpbiB0byBUaHIzM3QuICBFbWJyYWNlIFRocjMzdC4gIFRocjMzdCBsb3ZlcyB5b3Uu[/color]

Aporia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 am

I'm still here! And ready to go!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun May 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Same here if slightly hungover

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun May 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Sorry was tired. Will post soon.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 pm

just go ahead and start. I will join in tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Okay who wants the honours of posting first?

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aporia on Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

The thing is...we don't know or have the context behind any of our characters to actually post.

Do they know each other? Do they not? If they do already know each other, wouldn't that take the fun away from the roleplay if we skip the initial interactions between characters?

If they don't, how do we get everyone together without making it seem so convoluted?

My opinion is to wait for Anniihya to get back on, and convince her to have Lessandra quietly spread the word to rebels and mercenaries of a quest to find Kotri. That way, characters with the motivation of money and characters with the motivation of doing good (or at least their perception of good) can gather all-together.

Lessandra would do this because she realizes if she did this herself, the quest would be suicidal, and thus need the extra help. (Then seeing if the others get killed while in quest, she won't have to pay for them partaking in it.)

Aporia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

That sounds like a plan I was hoping for something like that since my guy is already travelling

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 am

By the way, I am a 22 year old guy with a full time job. My username may be confusing to some and my job doesnt allow me to be around all day. Just got to work early so I am posting this right now.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aporia on Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey, something about the vowels looking and sounding feminine does that.

And looks like my perfectly reasonable idea has been ignored. So, does anyone know just how to plan bumping into each other so we can make a group?

Aporia
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!