Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Allevent, Realm of Caith

OOC Game

a part of “Allevent, Realm of Caith”, a fictional universe by Wrenn.

In a fantastical land of fundamental magic and burgeoning technology, the guilds strive to leave their mark in an ever-changing landscape.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Allevent, Realm of Caith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Here's how the game works:

^ You respond to the person above you
> You say something about yourself
v You pose a question / make a comment for the person below you

So to start the thread off:

^ No question to respond to, obviously
> Is currently re-watching series 8 of Peep Show
v Either likes Peep Show or hasn't heard of it. No other option exists!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: OOC Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sat May 18, 2013 3:54 am

^Never heard of it
>Is at a sleep over at a mansion
v will make popcorn for me, since someone forgot to bring it.
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed May 22, 2013 8:52 pm

^ Popcorn!!!!! I'll make it, only if you share... >.>
> Is currently burned out from all the tests and work this week.
v Anime anyone?? :P
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howlkin Stranger on Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm

^ Sure. Anime sounds great.
> Just finished watching a review of Metro: Last Light
v So if you had to pilot a sci-fi vehicle of whatever kind, what would it be?

Howlkin Stranger
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm

^does the iron man suit count? If so ill tell you tomirrow whicg one, after i watch the movie.
>is currently panicking about turning 20 tomorrow, and wondering what have i done in 20 years. And where will i be in the next 10.
VWill put their hands in the air, and wave them like they justdont care.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

^ //breaks several items in the process, including that very expensive sacrificial offering vase to C'thulhu Oops. Oh well, it was Axel's fault, tee hee~
> Doing the mental math needed on how much meseta (in game PSO2 money) to buy this new outfit... and if I earn... 400K a day... I will have enough for this rare outfit in about 2-3 days *^*
v By the way, the monster I obnoxiously put in your closet needs to be fed a steady diet of poptarts and virgin maidens. Hope you have plenty of both~ :3c
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 am

^ Joke's on you--I don't even have a closet! :V
> Currently listening to Obsidian, a progressive techincal death metal group from the Netherlands
v Has no idea that the group I just mentioned existed until I said so just now

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!