Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

T h e  F i r s t  W e r e w o l f

T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f

a part of “T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

[1 Role Available] "The New Boy"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: T h e F i r s t W e r e w o l f

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 21, 2013 11:49 am

....? What about the old one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

@jynxii I left a message on the old ooc, that I was making a new one because I'd messaged everyone and noone was responding through posts, so I decided to restart it. I will gladly, specially reserve your spot again considering you were in the original :)

I will be updating this version, so it will contain the same elements a few added ones :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Tue May 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Hey there! I was the highland Beauty in the old one and I would like to reserve that same spot.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue May 21, 2013 12:22 pm

@Onuwa Awesome! I've reserved her for you AGAIN :D The Character skeleton has changed though, for more consistancy so if you could transfer old information over to the new layout that would be great :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 pm

I would like my same girl as well. ^-^

EDIT: I submit her again ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

If you would please~~~!!!!

Let me have the barbarian woman! I'll have a character up within the afternoon hours.

Severeity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Tue May 21, 2013 1:56 pm

may i reserve the new guy and Ducky we hav been waiting for u to post on Soulmate could u do tht soon pls?
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Tue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Reserve me the delinquent please. :)
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Tue May 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Can I reserve the male track champ please? :)
My solace is knowing that someday things will be over...then I can say a big SCREW YOU to those who brought me down!

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm afraid no reservations will be made for those who were not in the original, those who are new and applying, must compete for spots and hope their characters are sufficient and preferable to others applying for the same spot :)

@dylan sorry I'm no longer participating in your roleplay. Lost my lust for it after being missing for so long with exams.

@jy could you add in appearance description of maggie :) just for our benefit so that, for example, when not describing her wardrobe in every post, we have a rough idea of the type of clothes she'd be wearing anyway :)

@ everybody: good characters so far everyone :) lets see the rest!! :D
Last edited by LittleRedDucky on Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Well then, I shall compete for the new boy spot. >=D
I'll work up a character sometime soon, after my lessons,
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed May 22, 2013 2:25 am

Hello :)
Thus seems like a Intresting roleplay! :)
May I reserve the male track champion?
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 am

RIGHT, could all character submissions be completed by the night of 22/05/13 so that posting can begin the following day. All submissions not completed by that point will be dismissed and those individuals will unfortunately miss out D:

* All Characters submitted so far are looking good, thank you everyone for your hard work so far.I have altered my own character sheet and changed her appearance just to let peoples know :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

@Ducky, sure thing! ^_^ I generally do post her outfit in every morning post, but I can certainly add a little description of her general appearance. :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star15 on Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Can you reserve the Barbarian for me please? :)

Star15
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 pm

@Jy Thankyou :)

@Star Sorry but reservations aren't being made for new-comers, only original characters that wish to rejoin. Please feel free to compete for the role of the "Barbarian" though :) So far your character is looking fab :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 pm

MADE THE DEADLINE :D

I think >.> depends on what time zone your in haha

But yeah I got busy with work but it was just because there was a concert and some things in town. Jason Aldean or something :P

Severeity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you all for your character submissions, unfortunately there are only limited spaces and the most impressive, appropriate characters were accepted into the role-play. Those who did not get accepted are welcome to try out for any left over role. In this case, the last role available is "The New Boy".

If you wish to have this role, please submit a character for it ASAP! I hope everyone is having a nice day/ sweet dreams (depending on time-zone) I look forward to role-playing with those of you who have been accepted :3

You will all receive PM's shortly that are relevant to your characters role.

P>S, if the "highland beauty" is not submitted shortly, it will be re-opened for new players. If players do not wish to compete for the available roles, "additional characters" are something I am willing to discuss if a good idea is presented!

LittleRed

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 am

Sorry about the delay. I've submitted her now. Phew.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!