Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Home

Home

a part of “Home”, a fictional universe by Onuwa.

Life is perfect for those living in the castle Home, every species and race living in perfect harmony. Blind to the corruption of their king. Who will discover it, and at what cost? is it worth it to throw away perfection for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 23, 2013 11:46 am

Alright! Feel free to ask any questions and what not! Cant wait to get started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu May 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey there! Very interested in joining. Can we pick any species and join as that?
I would like to join as a wizard please?
Or a soldier... hmmm tricky. Nope, I'll go with Wizard :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Pick any species, there is no limit to species so really there is no reservations! Cant wait to see your character!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu May 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I think I'll be joining this as two characters, it's just so hard to decide on a species(;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 pm

I have just added a character of my own to the Rp.
I will have picture up in a little bit, photobucket is having a problem with my pics.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey...I'd love to put a CS in for this. It looks really interesting...I'll have it in sometimes tomorrow, if that's OK. Now just got to decide a species ;)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Thu May 23, 2013 4:08 pm

This looks so cool! I'll probably submit a male and a female! (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Awesome everyone! Oborosen I love your character!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri May 24, 2013 11:53 am

Ooh! Count me in! You don't mind if I make sort of a Wizard in training (nowhere near as strong as Cain but a bit stronger compared to other wizards) do you?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Sure thing. A rebellion always needs strong people :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri May 24, 2013 6:42 pm

I submitted my character. I hope you like it. :)

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 pm

This game does have much promise, I like the fact that the featured Rp for this week has been inactive for nearly a month. So you can see how elated I was to find a fresh roleplay that was the genre I liked.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Alright, my first character, Skyleigh is finished, I hope you like her & she gets accepted. If there's anything wrong, let me know. I'm going to start working on my second character now(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Sat May 25, 2013 4:29 am

Hey there, I submitted a character yesterday, and I just wanted to say that it still needs some work. I haven't been able to find a picture that fits yet, so until I do, would it be allright to just add a written description?

Hope I get accepted, this rp looks really promising. :)

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat May 25, 2013 5:17 am

It's always good to try new things, I always say.

Not generally my style of RP, but this looks pretty interesting. I think I'll make a character or two, if you'll have me ^^

I was thinking ... well, I'll keep it a secret for now ;) Let's just say: a Wizard and a Shade.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sat May 25, 2013 10:51 am

Such amazing characters you guys! I really hope we can keep this going! :) The start date is monday but still feel free to submit a character after that! :) We will always be accepting characters.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Alright, my second character, Kalista is finished! Hope you like her!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun May 26, 2013 4:20 pm

I am ready to play when everyone else is and that will be he start of it.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I will put up the first post tonight! :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

AAAANNNNNND It's a long first post! But There you guys are! :)

Let's get this started!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!