Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Savage Evolution

General chat and questions

a part of “Savage Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

"Natural selection" is what their excuse is. A new breed of human being has come to rule what is left of destroyed earth named the Homoneco. They fought war upon the Sapiens and won, leaving few originals alive. (Reboot of Bitter Evolution)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Savage Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

General chat and questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Anything at all! Feel free to speak up about anything what so ever :3 I will do my best to answer them
Last edited by LunaSpirit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Any questions?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm

very interested, going to make a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 am

I look forward to seeing him/her. Thank you~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am

I'm considering submitting a character or two, but one question - what exactly is allowed? Powered? Not powered? I was slightly confused.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Damn I really ought to have stated that. Basically their intelligence is way above that of a normal human and it is set in the future so science could have lent them a good helping hand. Nekos also are extremely powerful and can push their bodies beyond limits. I'm going to put more detail in the introduction for you. Thanks for pointing it out~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm

poke poke- hello there. :3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

OMG HI! Famished is joining too and I have had quite a few PMs asking! I hope this turns out just as good as before!

:3 I am looking forward to seeing your characters. Please get them up Asap!

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I'll get them up as soon as I can! I might play orion again. not sure. >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

The death of Bitter evolution sucked, but hey, born from the ashes rises Savage Evolution... Haha, I'm back! So glad to be, too! I'm gonna add in some different characters except for maybe Ember, kay people?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 am

Holy crap that would be awesome. :D I have a feeling this is just going to be as good as Bitter~ PEOPLE CAME BACK TO MEEE<3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Hey there!

Super interested in this, just want to ask somethign first before i dip my toes back into roleplaying again!

What kind of tech do humans use at this point?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed May 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello there! ^.^ And basically anything they can get their hands on. There is a shortage of electronics cause of the war, but what with it being in the future it will be much more extreme. I don't know, just submit stuff and I will more than likely say yes.

All: Guys I really need your character applications in very soon. I really want to start this RP in a day or two~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 pm

As for the our returning characters....

I'd like to assume that at one point, Aleph and Ace had gotten acquainted enough to be considered friends, or relatively close. At least enough to know who each other were.

In Philip's case, I'd bet Aleph would recognize him maybe, but you can decide if they really even got to know each other. :3

Ah, and I should probably add something that explains that Aleph hasn't shaved in a while. Can't have that rugged drunk look to him if he doesn't have facial hair. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Probably enough to stop calling him Phillip at this point, but Oreron's still a mean puppy since his daughter may or may not be in play at some point.

Oreron's also gotten a bit meaner due to some head cannon I had while the rp was down and going back to his general roots.

Should there be some kind of of explanation for what happened between this and bitter evolution? Like a time skip of something?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu May 30, 2013 3:53 pm

I honestly do not what to say. How to conclude Bitter... Its just a few years after anyway. roleplay/bitter-evolution If any of you guys want to take a look you are welcome to.

THE RP STARTS TOMORROW NIGHT! (I don't know what time that is for you guys) Though you will still be able to submit characters afterwards, it just might be nice to start all at once. I'll pm those who have not got theirs in yet.

@Blue and Kyu
Please make sure you get a image up :3 If you could not find any websites here you go~
http://www.image-resizer.co.uk/

@Blue
Tiny bit more information on Marshika? I accepted anyway cause I trust you will RP well. :3

Thanks

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 pm

For those of you who didn't return from Bitter Evolution, I'd suggest reading it just to get a handle on how some of our characters have changed. Also, Aleph has a habit of speaking like he's from the medieval ages, so you can see it in play from there as well.

Also also, I figure that if Faith and Aleph instantly recognize each other, then it would be kinda boring, so I'm going to say that Aleph doesn't always wear his armor, and stores it in some kind of bullshit pocket device because we're in the future and I need an excuse. As for his face, well, it might've changed enough to be unrecognizable through all the manly facial hair.

Ship, if you have a problem with any of this, tell mes! :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu May 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Not at all hun, I agree completely :3 Faith has changed a little, new weapon, new "armour", new insane mindset. I can't wait!

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

YOU ARE NOW WELCOME TO POST ^.^

Sorry for the rather shaky and rusty first post. Its...Its been a while since I have wrote anything

Edit.

"The woman below was as graceful and dangerous as a tiger.... or a panther,"

HANG ON A SECOND....IS THAT A....OMG. I love you Blue.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri May 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Should I make a profile for my other character now, or wait awhile? >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 am

Do what ever you please~

I am already loving this RP and the characters by the way :3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!