Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Revival

a part of “Carnes High: Revival”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

[CLOSED TO PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Carnes High: Revival"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Carnes High: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 am

Can anyone see Cici's profile? I think I broke it.... ^_^' idk how....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri May 31, 2013 11:52 am

Wuhhhh????!!! A completely (sort of) fresh start :'3

C-c-can I join?

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Of course XD I was wondering how far back I should go with PMs (If I wasn't too lazy to even shoot one to crystal XD) The more the merrier!

BTW the picture for them is AWESOME you drew that right?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri May 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Really cruddy character sheet for Arabella but I'm working off my phone right now. Haha I'll edit some because she has a few scars already so I bet we gets another
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri May 31, 2013 8:26 pm

And Hi meesha!

@shad, the one character sheet isn't there

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Meh resubmitted it and it all went through this time :D

So I'm supposed to do Rayburn's profile right? I'm gonna just watch for Ash's and base it off of that.

And since this isn't all that organized cu it's not the real thread people can just start heading to the reunion or whatever

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm just giving a quick description of ash without her history and figured we can talk about that part in the role play or I'll just add it when I have a real keyboard haha

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Is that an okay first post?

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri May 31, 2013 10:47 pm

yeah I can work with that!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:28 am

hmm, i will be submitting in a few, just need ot find the time to get on really, i've been majorly distracted with alot of goings on around her right now so give me a bit, eh

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Shad can you post first? I don't know what to write..
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Yep, I posted, hopefully that works, do you want me to play Kage?

btw I drew a really cute Ashton <3 her
http://sta.sh/023choacc312

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm

She's cute!! Could probably give cici a run for her money! But I can roleplay kage since you have jaimie and the other kid to roleplay

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 pm

very good point these 4 will be plenty for me XD

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 am

Nah I didn't draw it, but thats why I love it so much cause it suited so well when I found it! My drawing style is really similar though...

I'll have Lin and Freezers first child up asap, after I've drawn it. I haven't seen any existing images that are good enough :3

so...HEY everybody :D Missed you all <3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 am

It looks just like them ^.^

I'm playing around with drawing some of the kids too, the only one I really like at the moment is Ashton. haven't even attempted Rayburn or his profile yet heh... should probably finish Jaimie's too. I have 3 hours to wait for water to warm up at work right now so I guess I have time! Yay science!

@Elrith Nice, Desmond has glasses now!! I only slightly fan-girled over it. :D

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 am

I'm ridiculously bored right now because work for the past two days has consisted of me warming up water and letting a machine take a bunch of readings on it so I just sit here and make sure the thing doesn't blow up T_T

Lot's of Characters now! Feel free to post whenever, I'm just waiting on Aur before my next post but I might post later anyways because watching water heat up is never fun.

Everyone's characters look good! and I think this is a record setting amount of characters in one roleplay that are actually being played consistently on this site. Can we just set all the records please? we're still on the front page for longest, might have been kicked from oldest until we post again.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm

I'll post tomorrow! On a super slow computer right now :( It keeps shutting down and stuff >:(

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 pm

I need to catch up!! Then I'll post :P

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!