Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenfield Academy

Greenfield Academy

a part of “Greenfield Academy”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

What happens when a supernatural academy is endangered by dark forces? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenfield Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Greenfield Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Greenfield Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Greenfield Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 pm

may i reserve a student?
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

I would like to reserve a student spot as well.

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Of course! I expect your character profiles soon! :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:30 pm

I hope you don't mind if I get in another student/teacher (I'm still trying to debate which to go with). :D
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm

asdfghjkl! I love this RP so much! May I please make a student?
Last edited by TheBouquineuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Reminds me of my own roleplay I did, similar to this, called Solatium Academy. It wasn't successful but it's sequel is very successful. I wish you luck and I hope yours turns out even better than mine.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 pm

May I reserve two students? Unrelated to one another. This RP looks awesome-ness :)

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Can I reserve a female student please? I'll have her up by tomorrow afternoon. This role play seems interesting! ^.^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:01 am

Aww, I'm so glad that so many of you liked my roleplay! Finally something with future!

So, since there are so many characters now, I'm afraid that I'm going to put a limit.
Let's wait for TechScience and Starlight77's character. As much as I know, LightAndDark has one more character to submit. I'll wait for them, I'll wait for some other characters to be fixed and that would be it. Asher MstrImmortalis, I'll wait for your character too. :)

Everyone, who declared that they want to post a character before this post of mine will be included, but I'll put a character limit here.

And thank you, NethanielShade for the wishes! :)
There are actually many roleplays about schools for supernatural beings. These kind of roleplays are widely loved by the users in this site (including me) so, I thought "Why don't I make one?" Sorry that your first part didn't work out, but I'm glad that the sequel is successful!

Now, about the roommates - If you have a roommate for your character in mind, now is the chance to choose! When all the declared characters are submitted, and also by tomorrow, I'll choose the roommates. Afterwards, we'll start.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 am

Okay, so I work 30 hours a week plus school. Therefore, the only time I can post is after 9:30 EST. I'm hoping that maybe you guys live in different timezones then me so that I don't hold up posting, but could you all try and not put up like 50 posts before I put up one? I've had this happen in RPs before and it's really bothersome and makes it hard to participate.

Oh, and so I don't annoy anyone, could Tanya be roomed with a character who's player has more then one character?

Thank you and I'm sorry for any inconveniences ^-^'
Last edited by TheBouquineuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 am

Of course, just choose the character and talk to their author about that. I guess you meant Tanya, or maybe Sonya is another character?

And I'll agree on the posting. People, once we start, let's not make the posts rain! Many roleplays died because of too massive posting. Confession - I've left many roleplays because of too much activity! Once you read 10 posts, 20 new come! Let's not let this happen here.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 am

Hah, apparently my computer thinks that Tanya isn't a word. And so it corrects it for me. Yes I meant Tanya.

Actually, could I have her room with Togame or Benji (Who I love by the way. He's adorable!)? I can't send PMs with the computer I'm on (my school bans it), but this is me asking here.

How about we have either a post order or a limit that people can post before everyone else posts (ex: Once person A has posted, they can only post one more time. Then they have to wait for people B-K to post)

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 am

Benji is awesome for sure! But since it's not required two people from different genders to be roommates, I guess Tanya will be with Togame. However, if you really want Benji to be Tanya's roommate, I can make an exception. First ask LightANDDark if he\she agrees. :) If you both agree to put Tanya and Benji in the same room, then they're settled. If LightANDDark has already chosen someone else for Benji, then Tanya will be with Togame.

About the posting limit, I agree. However, I've never made any posting limits before, so I don't know how can we do them. I accept suggestions! For example, once you've posted, wait for the others to post. Or maybe each can post up to two posts (maybe less) per day. The number of posts may be increased only to prevent a block of another character, or some events. I also like the post order! As long as the person, whose turn comes doesn't post too late.
I'll be thankful if you guys help me organize this. :)

In case some of you have to be absent for a while, tell me as soon as possible, then we'll think of something.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:23 pm

So when r u thinking of starting????

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Actually, now that I’ve thought about it, I completely want her to be with Togame. I think that the personality difference would be interesting.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

DyLAn:D - Tomorrow is the earliest option. I'm still waiting for three more characters. :)

TheBouquineuse - Togame it is. :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon watcher on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

I want in on this Role play looks like fun I think I shall join in. think I will go with a student spot.
"You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars."

Moon watcher
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 pm

We already have plenty of characters, but I guess one more won't hurt.
This is the last reservation I'll accept.
I'm currently waiting for the characters of Moon watcher, TechScience, Starlight77 and Asher MstrImmortalis. When they join, the characters will be a total of 17.

The limit will be there. Everything else will be NPCs.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Alright. the characters will be 18. This time for real - no more than that.

However, I'm complimented that so many people like it! Yaaay! ^__^

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!