Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mount Olympus Academy

Whaddup Roleplay Announcements!

a part of “Mount Olympus Academy”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Mount Olympus Academy, a safe haven for many young demi-gods, works to instruct them in all major subjects, instilles them with many defensive and offensive skills, and helps them become worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mount Olympus Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Whaddup Roleplay Announcements!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 am

Every 10 days, we're gonna start a new day. This is both to encourage posting, keep the flow going, ressurect everything if it starts to fall, and make sure we don't stay stuck on that same first day for the eternity of the rp, because that would just suck.

I'm going to start a thing. It's gonna be like a calendar. It'll tell up coming events, important dates, blah blah blah.

The Confession Blog is now open! Take a look at our old one to get the basic gist of it. Basically, you send in comments, i turn them into pictures. Just try not to be too mean if you're saying you don't like something. No "holy sh*** f**k this ok (insert charrie name) is such an f***ing ho-bag and he/she needs to go dump herself of a cliff." Pencil, sharpener, turn....I think I've made my point.

I'm gonna be working on like a tour or whatever of the school (maybe, still debating).

I will be posting "school rules" aka ic fun stuffs, within the week. It will include the pet thing.

For those of you using polyvore to make the sets, there will soon be a group where you can join and post both outfits and lots of like...charrie development ish. (I'll be giving examples. Dun worry!)

If you want, you can also, through the confession blog, request like, manips/gifs. They might take a bit (like a day or two while I find the right gifs/pictures to use) but yeah! Would you guys like that?

So.....yeah! Those are the announcements, and I'll have the first calendar up later today (maybe)!

Oh and....

I am the only one allowed to post here!
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Whaddup Roleplay Announcements!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

(Remember, these are all IC rules, and....yeah, most of them won't go a day without before they're broken. Just saying...)
1. All students are to be in their dorms by midnight each night.
2. Male students are never allowed to be in female student's dorms, and vice versa. No exception.
3. No alcoholic substances, or illegal drugs are ever to be brought on campus. All medicinal drugs are to be kept in the infirmary.
4. Students are required to attend class daily. Exceptions can be made in cases of emergencies.
5. Bullying, of any kind, will not be tolerated.
6. Swearing is prohibited.
7. The rules of usage of electronic devices in class are to be decided by the teacher's own discretion.
8. Animals and pets are not to be found on campus.
9. Students are to be wary of all clothing choices. This rule applies to both genders.
10. Students are not to be found using any powers they might have on other students unless it is in a teacher approved setting. No exceptions.
11. Every weekend, students will be allowed to leave campus and visit the city. A bus will arrive Friday morning, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon, and will be staying in the city until 10:00 that evening. Any students not on the bus when it returns to the school will have to walk back and will receive detention on Monday.

The breaking of any one of the rules above will result in the following punishments:

1st Offense: Detention
2nd Offense: Detenton and a visit to the headmaster's office
3rd Offense: All privileges such as the attendance of events and leaving the campus on weekends will be taken away
4th Offense: Student will be put in In-School-Detention for a week, and will be separated from their fellow classmates (ie. put in a separate dorm, will serve classes and meals in detention, etc.)
5th Offense: Expulsion

The above rules will also somewhat apply to the rp rules. 1st Offense: I will send you a friendly PM warning. 2nd Offense: I will be....a bit less kind in my warning. 3rd Offense: I will give you one last warning, and I wont be kind. 4th Offense: I will remove you from the roleplay.

Upcoming Events
Date to be announced later: Mount Olympus Ball
Saturday & Sunday: Gates are open for the weekend (For more information, see the school rules)
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:51 am

The Polyvore Group is now up! If you've already made sets, just join, go to the sets, edit, resubmit, and add them to the group. I'm gonna have to do that with mine. So...yay!

Also, by next Wednesday, I'm taking down all reserves that are currently up. I broke my own rule and have kept them reserved for far longer than the two day period thing. By then, if you still want them, at least put in a WIP, please.

The FCs that will be coming un-reserved are:
  • Matt Lanter
  • Colton Haynes
  • Robert Downey Jr
  • Johnny Depp

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

I am about to begin an FC list for the Gods/Goddesses of Mount Olympus. They aren't going to be playable characters, but I thought it might be helpful if everyone knew what their godly parent looked like. So stay tuned.

The following characters have now been reopened:
  • Matt Lanter
  • Colton Haynes
  • Robert Downey Jr
  • Johnny Depp

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Time For Class

Students need to begin heading to their first class of the day. Teachers, if you could please make your posts now, that'd be great.

Drivers, once the teachers have posted, you'll know which classes your students can choose for their first class. Once you've decided just start heading down there, and we can all get started.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!