Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Miami Heat : Hotel Colony”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Miami Heat : Hotel Colony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Welcome to Miami Heat, I'm Rosa, happy to answer any questions you have. All roles are open, gender ratio is unimportant just if you know you have trouble committing to roleplays just join as a guest as a temporary role please.

Character profiles should include the basics, (name, age, role, personality, history) as well as some extra information that you see pertinent to your character development (like, dislikes, hobbies, habits, quirks...)

If you need a visual, I will probably be creating my character page by morning - a female who works at the front desk of the Colony as well as a club promoter. Down the line I'm probably going to make a male character, doubling is encouraged. If you're interested in any inner plotting just let me know, I'm happy to help in all sorts of ways (:
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Re: Miami Heat : Hotel Colony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Oooooo, I like this idea! :) I think I'm going to make a local and Room Service employee.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 pm

@bleedinglover, glad to see you have interest in this roleplay, hope to see your profile soon - xoxo

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 am

For those interested:

Work Uniform for females
Work Uniform for men
Work Uniform for management
Work Uniform for maids
Work Uniform for Chefs

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 am

Ooo! I'm gonna submit a beach bum girl and live-in male, if ya don't mind. I'll probably have the WIPs up by tomorrow.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capt_Canada on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Howdy! I was looking through the list of characters and I'd like to add a new one to the characters in the "area" of the hotel. I'm thinking along the lines of a Miami city detective who's at the nearby precinct who gets involved in a case with the hotel and ends up getting to know everyone and becomes a "regular". I'll submit a profile to ya in a bit here so you can take a look. Thanks!

Capt_Canada
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh, that's just a perfect foil for the character I have in mind, Canada. I'm thinking of having my character being a retired professional assassin who is hiding out in the motel as a live-in guest to get away from mobs and gangs he's worked for (or against) in the past. If that's okay with Rosa, of course. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capt_Canada on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

almostinsane wrote:Oh, that's just a perfect foil for the character I have in mind, Canada. I'm thinking of having my character being a retired professional assassin who is hiding out in the motel as a live-in guest to get away from mobs and gangs he's worked for (or against) in the past. If that's okay with Rosa, of course. :)

That sounds awesome @almostinsane, I think that'll work really well! Can't wait to see the bio!

Capt_Canada
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Sorry everyone i work all day so I'm going to be laggingggg. Anyways all ideas sound great! So excited that you guys are showing interest in interplotting the storyline.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 pm

That's cool. Got my character up.

I like your character, Canada. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capt_Canada on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Thanks @almostinsane! I'd say the same for yours but it's not showing up on the Chars list ATM. @RPGrosa no worries!

Capt_Canada
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capt_Canada on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 pm

By the way @RPGrosa, great job on Bianca, she looks(literally and figuratively) like she's going to be a kick-butt main character!

Capt_Canada
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Submitted my male! I'll work on my female tomorrow.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

I'd like to reserve a maid if that's alright. I won't be able to submit her til Sunday because I'm staying with family and they have no wi-fi, but I'll have her in on Sunday evening. This RP sounds fun
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 am

Approved!!
Love love love! So many different kinds of characters, it will make for an interesting roleplay, I'm sure. Some NPC that will be frequent in the plot line that everyone is welcome to use while posting.

Yolanda Santo - one of the managers at Hotel Colony, an uptight and reserved woman who spends her free time dedicated to church.

Psy - the favorite bum up and down ocean drive. Rumor has it he used to be a CIA agent until he became a liability, frying his brains out and leaving him rambling about conspiracies like some fool. But he has a kind hard and a hell of a sense of humor.

Taylor ____ - he is always seen at the chess tables along the bike trail just along ocean shore drive, sometimes his opponents lining up to wait their turn to challenge him. At only eight years old this child is able to slaughter most of his challengers, offering intelligent banter and endearing comments that make you grin so hard you forget you just lost chess to a child. He's an all around good kid

Perhaps more to come

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 am

Sorry i ignored everyone in my last post here, I had a long day on my feet and just wanted to go to sleep! But @Canada and @Insane - love the cop/criminal element you've guys brought to the table, you've inspired me and I'm anxious to see what we can all do with it!

@slymafia the position will be waiting for you whenever you get the time, no reservations needed. Thank you! I hope it will be fun!

Also @Canada I appreciate the flattery on Bianca, I think she's going to be a fun character to play. I'm always creating these lovable characters so I've been trying to challenge myself and make meaner characters. Haha I shall see how it pans out.

@supertoast wonderful profile, looking forward to the next one.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capt_Canada on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am

Just finished looking through everyone's profiles and all I can say is WOW! Fantastic characters, everyone!

Capt_Canada
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah, all the characters are pretty awesome

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Yep, they are. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Just finished with Aria. I hope she's okay.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!