Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Las Vegas: Skin City

a part of “Las Vegas: Skin City”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

A lot has happened for the group and now they are on the road to Sin City. They will meet new friends and who knows maybe even run into people they knew. Its just another chapter in the groups lives. [Accepting|Literate|WIP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Las Vegas: Skin City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Let me know if you want to be part of the main cast or old cast.
Members from the old rp, if you want to play your old character let me know and ill them onto the front page.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Las Vegas: Skin City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey there, how should I go about joining this as a newbie in regards to story?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Probably have your character living or visiting las vegas.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey hey! I'm back!!!

Unfortunately, Dee won't. I'll be making a new character. Possibly two.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Alrighty great! Sorry ive been busy with work, hopefully ill be able to start this tomorrow

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Still working on my profiles. They are pretty long it seems. One of them shouldn't take too long this week though.

EDIT: Finished with one of them. I'm going to PM the character's summary for the front page, Echo_Rose

I'll get to working on my extra character's profile, too.

BTW. You should upload an Image Avatar for the Main RP. It looks so....unattractive to not see one. :/

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:49 pm

@echo sorry I haven't been around much baby but I promise to help you get the wheels rolling in any form or fashion that I can when I have the time. Today I had a few minutes and checked this forum and saw what Jay said so I whipped these up for you.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 pm

@hoodrattt

Those are fabulous!!!

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:40 am

@Jay thank you bae! [: xoxo

@echo sorry babe I was really bored last night so I made the first post. Also - Jaylene's profile/photos/bio have been updated! check it out.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:45 pm

No problem.

Unfortunately I won't have a post in until later. Maybe next week. Still finishing my 2nd character too.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:09 pm

I guess this is dead or...?

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativityIsPower on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 am

It looks pretty dead to me =(

CreativityIsPower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!