Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fusion Fantasy Neo

Fusion Fantasy Neo

a part of “Fusion Fantasy Neo”, a fictional universe by Karasz.

In another reality, there is a conglomerate world. Here, many threaten to destroy what everyone has left!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fusion Fantasy Neo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fusion Fantasy Neo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karasz on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fusion Fantasy Neo"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karasz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Fusion Fantasy Neo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alura--x--Uneii on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

Ummm .-. I don't know where to start owo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alura--x--Uneii
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Hmm... Where do I dare try to throw Noel in...?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:21 am

GUYS PLEASE READ ALL OF THE POSTS. People are posting things and ignoring the facts that people have stated previously. eg. Person A. says the red bird was standing on a branch, and Person B then posts that the blue bird is flitting about their heads.

Please remember to do this to avoid complications.
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCH/NBW-14 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

This roleplay isn't dead, is it? I know that last post messed things up here, but we're not just going to quit, are we?

DCH/NBW-14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander von Koopa on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:44 pm

We started back up after getting Karasz to cool his jets. He wanted to quit but that ended up not happening.

Alexander von Koopa
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander von Koopa on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 pm

So apparently the last post I made in Mt. Moon has ruined everything forever for everyone, which, according to Karasz and Mr. Author, means the roleplay is ruined. Thanks for enduring with us, everybody. It's been swell.
Edit: loljk
Last edited by Alexander von Koopa on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander von Koopa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cottoncandychopper on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Karasz! I'm gonna be Chopper from One Piece, but I wanna know... how much sense can the roleplay crossover make? Like does there need to be a reason behind the interacting worlds or can it just happen as long as it's fun?

Plus I wanted to roleplay with Tomoko from Watamote since I realized that was one of your characters. Is there any way we can discuss this?

cottoncandychopper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander von Koopa on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

This is going to be a little bit awkward, but when I ragequit a little less than a month ago I abandoned all my characters. It turns out that people can still post with them even after I'm gone. But just so you know, if you're trying to tag characters and it reads "Controlled by Roleplay Gateway", it's probably mine, but I'mma work on reregistering most of my characters anyway so I can get the alerts that someone's been tagged.

Why do I point this out?

I have returned!

Alexander von Koopa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!