Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hybrid Romance

Hybrid Romance

a part of “Hybrid Romance”, a fictional universe by WolfSpirit.

Ember had a normal life until she was changed into a werewolf pack... as the Omega, the lowest ranking wolf in a pack. Only what happens when she falls in love with the Alpha Male?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hybrid Romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hybrid Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hybrid Romance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hybrid Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 am

Can I reserve Olivia
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:30 am

Hello :)
Thank you so much, it has taken countless hours to finish this :)
Some stuff you might want to know by now :)

1. Emily and Olivia are sisters
2. Jake and Ethan are brothers
3. Please check the OOC as I will be putting updates here
4. We will take it in turns in posting :)

Thank you so much!! I will have my character up by late tomorrow :) Thanks again, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

Sorry Wolflover,
I have told you already if the spot isn't populair than you can have it :)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

..............*popular

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:00 am

May I reserve Lucy please?

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 am

May I reserve Emily Black?
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes sure! :) I will have my character up by late afternoon

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:53 am

I'm just waiting for you to put up your character then I'll add mine. Just so I can see an example :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 am

Hey,
Sorry for the wait, I have been busy and I am going to have my cherry up by tonight!!
Ps. We need more males, if anyone has friends which are interested please ask them, thanks :)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

Hello :)
I have finally finished my CHARRY :)
I will post tomorrow :) looking forward to seeing all you Charries :)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!