Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Althaea

Even the God-Queen Bleeds

a part of “Althaea”, a fictional universe by Maree.

Althaea is a land of mystical intrigue, political savagery, civil war, forgotten lore, and new discoveries to be made. It is an entire universe forged by its creators: the characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Althaea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Even the God-Queen Bleeds is a plot being run in the continent of Viridian on Althaea. The plot begins in a simple manner: Viridian worships the God-Queen Sarene Iracot, the one woman who controls all functions of Viridian and its people. She, to them, is their god; a divine ruler sent down from the Heavens to rule over Viridian.

However, a simple person in the wrong place and the wrong time discovers Sarene's secret: she is not immortal for gods do not bleed (how this is discovered will be discussed between myself and the person I choose to uncover the truth about Sarene).

Players will decide whether they will play their characters as a part of the Denouncers, a rebel group to overthrow the God-Queen, or be a Devout, a loving follower of their God-Queen.

How the plot unveils itself and unfolds is solely up to the content presented by those who take part by creating dynamic and interesting, involved, characters. There are many twists already planned by myself and, I am sure, several more to be added as players fluff out the plot.

Allegiances will be made. Betrayals will be preformed. A God-Queen will either live forever or die by her people's hands.

The beginning has been written.

The end is up to you.

GM Note: I am looking for someone to head the Denouncers. This player must be active and dedicated to the plot; seeing it from beginning to end. This is a very important piece and it cannot be lost. If you cannot commit, please settle for a member of the group, and not its leader.

The Devouts side of the story will be lead by me, of course, as I am playing Sarene for the time that she is alive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maree
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Even the God-Queen Bleeds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:59 am

I'm interested in heading the Denouncers, would that be possible?
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 am

I need some time deciding who I want to head the Denouncers.

I have also had a changed of heart with the Devouts. I need someone to head their group as well.

Maree
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 am

It looks interesting. :) I'd be interested in playing a Devout, perhaps a bodyguard to the God-Queen herself? :O

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 am

That sounds great!

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 am

The roleplay for Even the God-Queen Bleeds will start no later than Friday, early early in the morning here on the east coast of the good ol' USA. I may be able to start the first post before then but I'm not sure that I will have much time.

Now, players are more than willing to get characters acquainted before then. What I have planned for the opening will not be interrupted.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 am

Everyone needs to start moving their characters into the Courtyard of Iracot for the Sacrifice.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 am

Be aware that my time here, on RPG, may be limited for the weekend. Monday, things will return to their normal schedule. Post slowly and allow everyone to join in and reply. Do not get ahead of others UNLESS your post does not affect them in any manner, in that case you are free to do as you like and carry on as you like.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Everyone needs to slow their roll. We have a few players who like to jump ahead of others, leaving others behind before they can post.

The God-Queen's Knights are NOT NPCs. You cannot control them and by doing so you are godmoding. Unacceptable. You must WAIT until The 275th replies with his knights before you can post as your character, especially if you have tagged the knights.

Posts are going to be edited accordingly to allow The 275th the opportunity to reply fairly.

I do not want to have to do this again.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 am

That's probably one of the BIGGEST rules in roleplaying in forums.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!