Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hiding From Death

Hiding From Death

a part of “Hiding From Death”, a fictional universe by Rari.

In a world where magic is scarce, a group of seven teens born with great power must run from assassins dispatched by the government to hunt them down. Will they survive and fight? Or will the surrender and die?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hiding From Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hiding From Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hiding From Death"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Need...More...Coffee...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Hiding From Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 am

Cool. Fantasy and magic. I would like to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 am

Oooh definitely sounds interesting Raris! <3

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 am

Submitted my character. Tell me what you think.

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:00 pm

I hope my chars ok if anything is wrong could you tell me. Oh an sorry about the third pic.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm

@ Edgeout & Iezobel

Your characters have been accepted, i loved them both.

@ Shadereen.

You are welcome to join if you wish ^^

@Sweetiebatch

Thank you ^^

@ Everyone.

4 of the major role have been filled. There are three still open, if you want a spot, reserve or submit as soon as possible.

Thanks~

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Haven't been on RPG for a while, hopefully you'll like my character sheet!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 pm

@ pepperx3

I accepted your character.

@ everyone. there are now only two main spots open. You may start posting if you wish.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 am

Rari?
Hi. :) It's been a long time... so I was wondering, may I join? :3
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild_Bunny on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 am

I submitted a character. Hope you like.
That Rabbit's Dynamite!

Wild_Bunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruuin on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Yay, i posted. Hope that was good.

Ruuin
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 pm

So I made Kite head into a town. Afterwards he is going to go into a pub to trade his goods and the girl is going to run off towards her home. So could you make a pub for him, and is Lunaria a town or the whole world?

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:22 pm

@ Nai
OMG NAI :D of course you can! but join quickly woman! its already started!

@Edgeout.

Lunaria is basically their entire world.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 pm

I suppose I'll give it a whirl. I'll be commandeering the last main for this roleplay

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm

@ Edgeout.
I've added the pub!

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Looks like someone has come behind me and made the 7th anyways, I guess they decided not to check the OOC before they did and the gm didn't see my post. Screw me right? well whatever then

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 am

Shaodow wrote:Looks like someone has come behind me and made the 7th anyways, I guess they decided not to check the OOC before they did and the gm didn't see my post. Screw me right? well whatever then

Erm... with all due respect, Shaodow, cause I've rp-ed with you a few times and you're great, I was the 7th person, and I think I was in front of you...

TnevdaNai wrote:Rari?
Hi. :) It's been a long time... so I was wondering, may I join? :3

^That was posted on the 23rd of the month, when all spots safe for the 7th were filled. Maybe I wasn't direct enough, so I apologize. But that doesn't mean that the GM didn't see your post.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I am sorry shaodow but Nai did in fact post that she was going to be submitting a character before you did.
I am sorry that i have not replied until now but i am a busy person.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 am

Where did everyone else go? O_O

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am

Hey, i'll be gone on vacation till saturday, thought i should let you all know

Rari
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!