Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

How do these type of roleplays work? x-x

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How do these type of roleplays work? x-x

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alura--x--Uneii on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm still confused on this set-up...and I forgot the thread in which speaks a bout it, er...yeah ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alura--x--Uneii
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: How do these type of roleplays work? x-x

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karasz on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 pm

You can either post or chat on any location. But regarding roleplay chatting, be careful when "posting". I apparently learned this the hard way when I tried it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karasz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey. Your question is rather broad at the moment but if you can narrow down more specifically what you're having trouble with I would be glad to help. Are you having difficulty with the mechanics of our roleplay system here, or are you struggling with the nature of the Multiverse RP specifically?
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alura--x--Uneii on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh! I mean the system itself, not the rp ^^; sorry. It's just very different from how Gaia, Solia, and Menewsha do it, I know play-by-post is a more familiar style to me but this system seems a lot more organized, and I was curious how rp works I have a character but not sure how or where to bring her in...or even where to go to do that ^^;

Alura--x--Uneii
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:23 am

My apologies, but this thread seemed to have slipped past me unnoticed that you had responded. If you're still in need of assistance or direction, I can leave you a few links for some story arcs people have ongoing in the Multiverse and you can get into contact with the players directly to help get eased into things.

These are the Players Wanted threads people have written up for the Multiverse at the moment. Just shoot the thread owner a PM, or post into their thread and they should be able to help you through the kinks. It's a big RP and learning the system can take a little practice.

The Shadow of Naar
The Gae Ceann
Terracast
Aschen Confederation
The Patronus
The Invictus
Democratic Coalition
Nu'ulea Gynni
Aberash
WCPD
The Krouse Family

If none of these catch your interest you can just browse the places tab for a location that looks interesting and jump in posting there. Just keep an eye on recent activity so you know what you're jumping into.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!