Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elder Scrolls Infinity

Elder Scrolls Infinity

a part of “Elder Scrolls Infinity”, a fictional universe by DeviousWolf.

Free roam the land of Tamriel and experience an open-world rp of questing and more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elder Scrolls Infinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elder Scrolls Infinity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elder Scrolls Infinity"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~DW
DeviousWolf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Elder Scrolls Infinity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 am

Oh hot dang you'll be expecting a character from me in a few hours~
Like, six hours more like.
Kind of...
Preoccupied.

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 am

While it sounds like the Infernal City in a way, and I am interested in this...

Is it possible to import an old character of mine from another ES roleplay into this?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

oh, I get it. It's like Bio shock infinite, but with the elder scrolls

with the flying stuff and stuff. That's pretty cool.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Yeah, I did get my inspiration from The Infernal City @ R.T.M.X.
Of course you can submit a character from another rp c:

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Cool.

Expect my big stupid argonian.

And done.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:17 am

Made my post, and I do apologize if a certain part of the post made any of you a little queasy.

~8ft argonian, ripping off a ~4-5ft bosmer's arm and using it as an improvised weapon to beat said bosmer to death.

Man, if only I could do that in any of the games.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

I actually found it quite badass.
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm gonna have my character pop up again when you guys get into the city. That okay?

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I. LOVE. YOU. ;u;

Imma' make a character. :3

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Well, fuck me.. I just spent an hour typing my character history and forgot to put the name at the top... NOW IT'S ALL GONE. WHY? Well, shit.. I guess I'll make my character later.. 8-8 (Unspeakable anger and sadness...)

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Curiosity beats me, Can I make Lachance a NPC??

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Nami L'Chi,

Well, this takes place four decades after the events of The Oblivion Crisis. So dependent on his age prior to, I wouldn't see why not.
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 am

He's just in specral form, (like he was in Skyrim...) since he was murdered in Oblivion.
:3
(except he looks like he's real, because his spectral form was well... "shedded" so he looked less ghost like..)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANullAssault on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm going to submit a character without a history, just so that he can be up and I'll edit his history at a later time as I kinda have things to do right now, but I really want to just have him up already.

ANullAssault
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 am

Sorry for the lack of participation, I've been extremely busy, one reason being RTX that's being hosted in my state and I was asked to join them as a guardian.

I should be having my posts in sometime around the 9th or 10th, when I come back home.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Dammit! I keep fucking up when submitting my character. xD

God I'm a dumbass.. -___-'

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 pm

I was wondering, since my character Siletta, is going to be a member of the Black Hand, would it be alright if she was a Silencer?
Last edited by ChaoticInsanity on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:31 am

There, submitted my character. :3

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 pm

My Charrie is of the black Hand :)
She's a Speaker haha
*whispers*
She needs a Sliencer.. XD

but hope to see your character around Chaotic
Happy Killing... ;)

What is the Color of Night?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!