Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Different Life

Character Reservation

a part of “A Different Life”, a fictional universe by paokikipao.

6 friends win the lottery and adventure into a whole different life that they never even dreamed of having. They have been there to back each others back, through high and lows. But how will their lives change as they have now become young billionaires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Different Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 am

In here you may reserve a role for the open male and/or male roles.

As I am giving you the freedom to chose your face claim, color and description please do reserve your character by giving all of the things mentioned before.

Keep in mind they will be added on the homepage, so... the more detailed the better. Please add the color you want for your character being different from the ones that are already taken.

Website where you can get the colors from:
http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

#09B3A5 | Michael Genette

Red | Jayson Goldsworthy

#E77571 | Emily Rose White

Indigo #4B0082 - Danielle Woods

#A67D00 | August Lavara

#FF8000 | Alessia Carla Mariotti

#848482 | Marcus Giovanni Moretti

#7fad00 | Ashlyn Winters

Darkgreen | Maggie Mae Archer

#0080FF | Luca Dante Mariotti

#8321DE | Christine Leigh Nelson

#5e0707 | Julian Rafael Savano

#0B615E | Nikolas Matteo Belmonte

(Will be updated when new characters are created)
Last edited by paokikipao on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Could I please reserve Male 5 & Female 7?
They will be siblings & native to Italy - I was thinking that the Male could be the girls' tour guide & the female work at the Hotel the girls would stay in.

Female 7 | Name: Alessia Carla Mariotti | #FF8000 | Alessia is a a lot more reserved than her outgoing brother, she's thoughtful and clever although when around her brother, tends to fade into the background. She is a particularly amazing dancer. | FC: Odette Annable | Age: Twenty-One

Male 5 | Name: Luca Dante Mariotti | #0080FF | Luca is extremely charming, he always wins over the tourists with his cheeky smile and helpfulness. The locals refer to him as 'Piccolo Incantatore' which translates to 'Little Charmer' | FC: Luke Pasqualino | Age: Twenty-Three
Last edited by PatchworkHeart on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Love the idea for both characters, I was also thinking of having a tour guide, so that's perfect!~

I already reserved both of them. I'm sure they'll look great~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 am

Hey for Female 6, could i reserve the color #7fad00 to go with her :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 am

Sure thing~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Male 6 | Name: Nikolas Matteo Belmonte | #0B615E | If you thought Nik's cousin Luca was a charmer, wait until Nik shows you his moves. Nikolas is persuasive and can often get people to do whatever he wants, especially the ladies - Although he doesn't really do anything at all, most of the time you'll find him hanging around the Hotel with his cousins. Nik doesn't have a job and doesn't plan to get one, the most he'll do if in dire need of cash is be the bellhop; although that all depends on whether he can be bothered. | FC: Andrew Garfield | Age: Twenty-One

He'll also be half British, half Italian.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:30 pm

I'll add him to the homepage ASAP (:
Oh my feels when I see Andrew Garfield (and/or a new character)♥ haha I can't wait to see him finished ^^ along with your other lovely characters :]

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Is anyone playing female 5??
I'm very tempted to make a character for her.. She's like Mike's female counterpart :(

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Go for it~ (:

Nobody asked for her until now so she's yours for the taking haha

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Hahahah I will. Her and Mike are going to be very good friends..

[edit] Her color will be #8321de

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!