Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Astrological Academy

Astrological Academy

a part of “Astrological Academy”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

A certain special academy where only a specific choice of 12 people may enter! Quite a large place for such a small amount of people? Of course! But that's because these people aren't quite normal as you'd think~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astrological Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Astrological Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Astrological Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Astrological Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am

I'll like to reserve Cancer, but it might take a little while for me to finish my skelly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 am

Could I possibly steal a Taurus?

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

I'll like to take Capricorn if that's ok :3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:56 am

I'd like to take Virgo~ ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

I'll take Pisces then o: Someone got to Taurus before me! Hehe

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 am

Aaah, sorry :P. I'm completely biased towards Taurus, since I'm an April-May baby. ^^

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

Could I reserve Genini please. Someone already took Capricorn >.<. I'm actually half Capricorn half Sagittarius because I was born on the 21st. Some things say I'm a Capricorn some say I'm a Sagittarius. I think I am mostly a Sagittarius though. Just a pointless fact about me. :)
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 am

Everyone is reserved because I was asleep last night!

No problem Lee! Like mentioned, I may not start this for a while, so take as long as needed on your character!

Ahaha, here everyone is trying to get their own sign based on their birthday... Technically, to this rp, I'd be playing a guy since I'm Aries xD

Uwah! That's so cool! I think that'll mean that you're... half half? I think? ouo

Oh yes, and a little announcement; All female roles are taken! If anyone can take a second and create a male, or grab someone else to fill in the males, I'd be very grateful!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I don't mind taking a scorpio :)

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

I could take a Libra if you want, I don't mind playing guys! :3

I'm pretty active with posting, but I do have a busy RL so, though I'll try to notify you guys if something up and I can't post, there are days when I just wont be online. So I'm sorry about that ahead of time!

If thats not an issue I'd love to make a character ^_^

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks so much Bunny and Queen! ;u;

And that's fine! I'm also very busy, and currently in a bunch of rps that I'm catching up with at the moment, so that's completely fine since I understand!

I'll put you both down right away!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I'll take Aries if thats cool?
I havent roleplayed as a guy for a long time!
If any males roleplayers actually join, I dont mind giving him up either :3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

May I please take the role for leo??

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!!
IS THAT A MIYAMURA FACE CLAIM!?!
MIYAMURA-KUUUUUUUUN~~~ <3 <3 <3

*cough* ...Sorry for the caps lock. *hides*

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 am

I'm so sorry >u<, I'm going to have to cancel my reservation for Scorpio. I have a lot of things going on this week and next week, and I'm really slow when it comes to posts so I don't think I'll be able to handle two characters. Sorry about that .n.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 am

I SEE TOMA AND MIYAMURA AND OMG LETS GO LOOK AR THE OTHERS BECAUSE THIS COULD WORK FOR ME. THIS COULD DEFINETLY WORK.
Oh im looking forward to picking my face claim now >:D

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:43 am

@Tnevdanai : Astraea Ross Spica IS THE MOST BADASS NAME I'VE EVER SEEN. EVER. And then I look at my character's name....lol.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:10 am

Urm...thanks?~ >////////< Oh, do I try hard.
I, on the other hand, love the fact that June's hairclip can turn into a throwing knife. Do you know HOW AWESOME that sounds?!

Edit: I went through the current list of characters, and it seems that Astraea is the oldest in the group right now at 19. xD And yet she's a 2nd year. She got discovered late, that's all~~ :3

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:25 pm

The throwing knife thing was the only teeny tiny bit of creativity I had when I was making my character (ಥ﹏ಥ). At first, her weapon was supposed to be a stick...but then I changed my mind. :D

There's nothing wrong with being the oldest, Aster's just special....June's the shortest...and I thought 5'1'' was average height...

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!