Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Thylysia

Thylysia

a part of “Thylysia”, a fictional universe by pathxfinder.

Angels, demons, and their hybrid witches go to an academy to learn to fight and protect for the war in their world with the shadow demons and black angels.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thylysia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Thylysia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathxfinder on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Thylysia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pathxfinder
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Thylysia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathxfinder on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 pm

*Crystal knocks on Ana's door early morning* wake up you know the academys' classes start in 10 mins you know!
(dorms are in the academy where they learn to fight and/or protect)

Hearing Crystal knocking I groan and get outta bed and see the clock "Shit!" I curse, running and brushing my hair brushed and put into a bun as i run around. Being 4'11 and around 90lbs it's easy to be quick on the feet, but not to use strength. The academy was blocks away, as Ana panicked and grabbed her uniform quickly slipping it on. It was a tight tank top, with a tie as well as a skirt, plaid of course. Her arms were bare as always, showing off her olive skin and a few scars she had from battle and class. With her crystal green eyes looking around she grabbed her bag, her jackknife, which she used only in emergency and slipping on her boots before grabbing a granola bar and rushed out of her apartment. Crystal stood there, in front of her as she bumped into her, and she glared up at him, before grabbing his hand and dragging him down the stairs, rushing to the Academy. She could not be late!

*Once Crystal was outside the building, she picks Ana up and runs at a steady pace towards the academy class as Ana starts to blush and struggle but couldn't get out of Crystal's grip* "Let go I can run!" *Crystal doesn't look down as she says: "I'm your warrior and I'm faster anyways" as she laughs somewhat*

Sighing Ana crossed her arms and pouted, while Crystal continued to run, entering the Academy. It's a large sanctuary for those gifted and prepared for war, with training school courses and a gym. Ana loved the place, and once inside the gates struggled more as the bell rang, making her panic

*Crystal gets to the gym in the nick of time right before the bell rings and the teacher glares at us as Crystal gives a sheepish smile as she puts Ana down and gets ready for her favorite class: Battle and Defense*

Wiping the dust off of my uniform I see the teacher glaring and automatically I get in position, one arm over my heart as I bow to the teacher, and stand straight, looking forward

*the class snickers a bit before the teacher coughs* "If your finished...I want the demons and witches to pair up to battle as the angels prepare to use their supportive magic to heal and strengthen them" *The teacher gives them time to prepare as Crystal already gets into position to fight.*

Sighing Ana went and got herself in position for healing, her knife she held onto in case if one came after her. This happened everyday for hours, causing her magic to exhaust. She hoped she could get into the fight at least, and focused, putting a protection spell on her guardian, wishing the teacher did not see

*Crystal, having the bond with Ana, sensed her thoughts and felt her magic over her body as she gives Ana a look that says 'really? at least wait until the fighting begins' but in the end gives her a smile because she knew why Ana did that. A guy came over and looked Crystal in the eyes marking his target*

Seeing the man Ana forced the magic a bit stronger, for her forehead was already patted with sweat, she watched everyone carefully, and felt the teacher near her, making her feel a bit nervous, making the protective shield wobbly, and break. "Miss Moon" the teacher called out, embarrassing, as everyone stopped "using magic? To protect the guardian is prohibited during this class" He leaned down to her ear, and whispered into it, making her shut her eyes tight "Do I make myself clear, Miss moon" A nod happened from her, and snickers echoed, as Ana sighed and stood still again, set off the the side of the battle. Meaning she could not participate, as she played with her knife, disappointment on her face

*Crystal sighs and looks at the teacher* "How will she get better with magic if you keep making her not participate like this? That's certainly unfair." *The whole class freezes when she spoke like that to one of the tougher teachers in the school*

The teacher glares at her, and simply shakes his head before saying calmly to her "Because, if she pushes herself, especially after warning, she can be kicked out of the school" Ana sighed again, and noticed a young boy, right on the field, as everybody started up again, and noticed a spark of silver going towards him. Quickly faster than the speed of light, Ana was over there, and had him protected by a shield, only to be hit by the silver, seeing as a knife, cut along her chest and arm. She winced, but stayed still, as the blood dripped from her arm and chest, looking at the little boy, smiling at him, and watched him take off before she released the shield, breathing heavy and stood up "Is that..prove enough..that I can do this" Ana breathed, practically panting, and looked at the teacher, ignoring the pain near her abdominal and forearm

*Crystal's eyes widen as she runs over to Ana to try and heal her with a spell but it fizzles as she curses under her breath, her healing abilities sucks compared to her fighting ability. The teacher walks up to them as Crystal finally backs away and the teacher heals the angel and finally sighs, "I'll let you participate only when you come back tomorrow" Before anyone could reject he held his hand up to stop anyone from speaking "It's only because you injured yourself that I won't let you today, it was rash, but I know why you did it. Class Dismissed"

Smiling wide Ana looked over at Crystal, winked and started out of the room, leaving everyone quiet. Her arm still was a little sore, but she was healed. The teacher wasn't very well at healing, which made her chuckle. It was already lunch hour, and it was busy. Ana wasn't social, and just kept to herself, did her work and was with Crystal most of the time, mostly because she was her guardian, and she stretched a little. "So, what is the lunch for today" Ana smiled, her teeth shining, exposing a pair of fangs. She may be an Angel, but she still fed like a vampire or demon maybe, she'd eat pounds and wouldn't gain an ounce, the positives of metabolism, and licked her lips, grabbing spaghetti and garlic bread as well as chocolate milk and waiting for Crystal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pathxfinder
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 pm

are you going reject or accept my character, it's just I have quite a few roleplays already and I would like to have an answer already.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mitani on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Forget it. Just forget it.

Remove my application if it's still there. I will try and remove it at my end somehow.

I don't know if that feature actually is possible... but just deny the character and remove it. I don't want anyone else using my character at all, he will never be up for adoption on this site.

And yes I am trying to pad out the edit of this original post, as the site doesn't let anyone post much less on this patch.
~ Mitani Hart

Mitani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!