Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Touch

Touch

a part of “Touch”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Just one touch destroyed the world. Can we fix it before it's too late?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Touch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello fellow roleplayers. I am glad to see you're alive, well, and have taken the time to observe this futuristic adventure. I hope you find it intriguing enough to join.

Here we can just chat and if you do join I urge you to come and introduce yourself. This roleplay is pretty open and accepts everybody so come on in and say howdy!

I'll post more later, but this is all I really have to say right now. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask me a question here on the OOC!
Last edited by comicbooklover on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 am

Hm,This looks interesting. I think I'll give it a go. I'll have my character up ASAP. I kind of have an idea that my character could be this music prodigy but with a twist. I'll probably edit him/her later.
did·ger·i·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural did·ger·i·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Alright, since we've got a couple characters I'll probably start working on a post. This doesn't mean people still can't join once the roleplay gets off the ground, but I don't want to wait too long and have the roleplay get inactive. I'll get to that sometime today or early tomorrow.

For the first post, we'll just probably want to show how your character goes through their normal days, maybe making them bump into people in their location and begin to build relationships. I think I have a twist in mind, but I'll wait a little bit to tell you guys so it'll be a surprise. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:49 pm

This Role Play looks like it could go somewhere totally awesome.
I am going to submit a character... :3
Last edited by ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:23 am

Nice idea, up for this - submitted character an' all.
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am

Awesome! I love all the characters so far. I didn't get to start on a post last night, so I'll work on it ASAP and it should be out sometime this afternoon. :)

Edit: I'm going to do a double post for Charlie and Torex, which I won't really do the rest of the roleplay, I just want to make sure everyone knows what's going on in each plot/place. I might even do a part at the top that gives some information. I don't know, you'll see it when I'm finished. ;D

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Sweet! I like how we've been quite active. Sorry I didn't post again, I was out seeing a movie. I just have a few little things I'd like to point out.

@ShatteredWings
I like your posts, but do you think you can make them a tad bit longer? It may just be the fact I'm a writer and I like to add lots of words and details, but shorter posts are a bit harder for me to follow. Your last post was definitely the size I'm looking for, maybe 250 or 300 words at least?

@Limepepper
Kind of the same thing that I said to ShatteredWings, it's a bit hard for me to follow that size. Besides that, it's all good.

Also, to both of you, would you be able to put the character's name at the top? It doesn't have to be any fancy letters, but I guess I just get mixed up. Thanks so much! :)

I was so excited to see when I got back I had 17 notifications! :) You guys are all awesome!!!

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 pm

@comicbooklover

No problem. And by the way, I've been dying to find out how you put the names at the top all fancy. I was wondering if you could tell me how? :)
Last edited by ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 pm

@ShatteredWings

Of course! You usually use a website for the fancy font ones, but if you want you can edit the text, which I dislike because it takes much longer.

For the fast way, you use a website. I prefer 1001fonts.com because you just type in the word and color you want, than find a font you want, then copy image url, just like you do with a picture. Then you find the little tree picture thing, enter the url, and boom. :)

Or, if you want to do it a different way, this is what you can do.

[color = red][ font = arial ] [ size =300 ] and then [ / size ] [ / font] and [ / color ] but space it all together. This would be the end result.

Hello

But this is just an example and you can do any font, color, or size you want. My preferred way is the first way.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 pm

@comicbooklover

Last edited by ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:38 am

Duly noted on the double spacing :)
I'm such an idiot - not NCP's - NPC's. Non-Player Characters (obviously I've been dabbling with a few)

For headers I use "fontmeme" and copy that url, paste it in and [ img } [/ img } it (obviously with the brackets matching

Yeah glad things could get started so fast!

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:23 am

@Riareous

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with NPC's! I use them a lot, even though I didn't know they had a name. ;D

Edit: @...Everyone: I just realized, I guess I've created my own NPC with the old man. I must ask a favor that when he's around no one else notices him, if you're all right with that. I have devious plans.... MWAHAHAHA! :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Phew! Two loooooong posts for Charlie done and over with. Why do I find it so hard to write long ones for Torex? Haha.

Now that everyone has managed to get at least a post in, if not more, I'll try to get the plot twists ready. Soon... well... Thank Phoeni, because I liked her crack in the Dome thing.... Not yet but soon. I hope no one is getting bored, but I promise it shall be soon!!!! ;D

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Thought I'd just say welcome to Legendel who has taken over an NPC after asking :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legendel on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 am

Hey all, sorry I'm a bit haphazard with my posts, trying to get thoughts & actions intertwining without splitting it too much can distract me a little when I post, but I mean well. Also I'm not a believer in a great frequency of posts so I won't post and post in a day, more post once every two or three days and make them count.

It's great so far and I'm really hitting it off with the quirks my character has developed. I hope he'll continue to grow well as we cross character paths and perhaps have bizarre and interesting encounters together :P

They're not looking, perfect. I was behind you, fingers loosely gripped on the concealed items. Pick a card, any card. I let fly two playing cards from each hand spinning expertly towards you, your back turned and still seemingly unaware. "Clop" The cards stuck, embedded in the figure, yet they didn't collapse. Hey.. that doesn't sound right.. let alone look right. I approached your body and spun the chair around. A replica doll! A note was attached and I greedily snatched it, 'Maybe next time buddy, well.. for your successor anyway'. The hat fell off, and the head comprising of C4 started glowing red.

Feck.

Legendel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Question. Who is the NPC bartender? Or is he soon to be introduced?

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 pm

@Riareous

I tagged it by accident. I really don't know who it is. It's not a character, just something you can tag sometimes on roleplays. I really have no idea. ;D

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 pm

I was just wondering... is anyone still here? I'll work on a post for Charlie soon and try to get him interacting again, but... yeah.... :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 am

@comicbooklover

Yeah, still active - just politely awaiting on Leg to post a reply for Tech (as he's midst writing).
:)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

I am active. I forgot to say it---i am on a vacation, so I am less available than usual.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!