Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Moon Wolves

Dark Moon Wolves

a part of “Dark Moon Wolves”, a fictional universe by QuillBunny.

Join the dark moon pack now super humans may join as long as they can shape shift.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Moon Wolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dark Moon Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuillBunny on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dark Moon Wolves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You're a vampire now. Not some stupid human."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuillBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Dark Moon Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 am

May I reserve the Alpa Male?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Can I make the Female Alpha? I think I would do a good job on that role. I've been looking for an RP like this, and I would love to be a part of this. If not, I understand your rejection. The easiest way to contact me, would be by I.M.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 pm

I have made and completed my CS for the Female Alpha. I hope you like it and possibly accept it. If not, I truley do understand your rejection of my CS.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Thank you so very much for accepting me. I promise I will do a great job and not let this RP die. if I can help it. That happened too many times and I don't like it. ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

May i make the alpha's mate?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

What Alpha? The Female or the Male Alpha?

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 pm

alpha male. i sent her in

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Nice, I hope you get accepted! ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 pm

So, when are we going to start this? Not to sound mean or anything, I just wondering.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm

I hope you don't mind that I posted first. It's just that I wanted to get started, I apologize for my excitment.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah, this finally started. This seems like this will be a good were wolf RP!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!