Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Radioactive: The List

Relations (2)

a part of “Radioactive: The List”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Maldoy Academy has always been a place where students could come to learn their powers. But, when their sides start to show; Good or Evil. Will it pull the school apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Radioactive: The List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations (2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[font=timenewsroman][size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95] Age - Power - Good or Evil - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[center][size=120][u]Students[/u][/size][/center]
[size=90][b]Aiden Dyre:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Alexander Ramirez:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Arturo Castiglione:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Anastacia Delgado-Leon:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Anna Birdbrooke:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ashton Carlisle:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Belle Birdbrooke:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Cheveyo Qaeltaqa:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Damon Carter:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Divinia Castiglione:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Elliot Reynolds:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Elsie Striker:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Emilia James:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Henry Camaz:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jack Lake:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jason Blake:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jessie Garlow:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Kaelana Mãe Natureza:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Kenzie Rose Stuart:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Koen Green:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Mason Holmes:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Michael H. Kettner:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Miranda Miyabe:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Nicholas Warde:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Omar Galar:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Philanie Ferreira[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Posy Llewellyn:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Rhine Donovan:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Rosette East:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ryan Moore:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Samuel Matthews:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Seychelle Robinson:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Talia Banks:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font][/size]

[center][font=timenewsroman][size=120][u]Staff[/u][/font][/size][/center]
[font=timenewsroman][size=90][b]Ariana McQuillen:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this teacher character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Darell Wright:[/b]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Gabriel Bartleby:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jude Magama:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Sally Winters :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font][/size]
Last edited by .euphoria. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relations (2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 am

Sixteen - Clairsentience - Good - Sweet, Intelligent, Naive
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students
Aiden Dyre:
Aiden seems nice, I mean he's really nice to a lot of people especially the girls which I guess you can do when you're rich because all of my friends back home are the exact same way. Not saying I was any different before meeting Cheveyo but, that was then and this is now. And would you like to hear a secret? I think if Cheveyo catches Aiden flirting me, he will end up getting injured and wanting to trade roommates...

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
I know, I know. I shouldn't hate myself and I shouldn't talk about myself like I'm a piece of crap. But, growing up girls always told me I wasn't pretty or I wasn't smart, and yes I get it know that they may have been lying but, do you know how hard it is to regain your self-confidence after four years? I'll tell you, it's not very easy.

Anna Birdbrooke:
I'm friends with her sister, but the two of us aren't close. I'm not against becoming friends with Anna here but, I've heard that she has a temper which I never do well with because I'm afraid that people with short fuses will snap on me.

Ashton Carlisle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Belle Birdbrooke:
Belle and I are a lot alike as each other which I love. I love having someone to talk to who is just as gentle and innocent as myself. Plus, she is so sweet and kind and odd but most of my friends are odd in one way or another. I don't judge her though because I know how to get her to drift back.

♥♥♥ Cheveyo Qaletaqa: ♥♥♥
Cheveyo's my boyfriend. Let me think if I like him--Of course I like him, I love him. He's honestly the best man I have ever met. He's just so sweet and smart and... Perfect. And we may be a little protective of each other but, that's normal when you're supposedly a 'good-looking' couple at this school. I mean, yes there's a bit of a age jump between us but you can't help who you fall in love with and it's not like we're doing anything illegal. We are not having sex. (Not yet anyway) But if my family ever found out about this they were be so angry at the both of us but they would mostly be angry at him since he's the older and "should know better than to use a poor little sixteen year girl"... Those words are courtesy of my brother. And on top of that, my parents have someone they want me to marry already once I turn eighteen and telling them that I refuse to marry who they pick and run away with some twenty two year old I had only met a year ago to start our life together. They would kill him! And, I can't think of that right now! Next discussion please.

?? Damon Carter: ??
I don't even know what we are anymore but look okay, I'm to put these rumors to rest right now because I don't like people saying that I secretly went out with hi during the early stages of my relationship with Chevy. So, yes we did go on a few dates before Cheveyo and I were together but this was before we even knew each other and Arty was pushing us to meet one another. That's how early on it was and yes maybe we were together for a little bit but then I learned the side that no one else ever saw. The side that acted like he owned me, "Go here", "go there", "Do this.", "Don't do that." As if I was nothing more than his property. So... I broke up with him not that he seemed heartbroken about it. Not long after we broke up, he informed me that he was one of the three "successful" men my father picked out and he would make the whole engagement thing just go away if I helped him with something. But I promised that I wouldn't tell a soul and I'm keeping that promise.

Elliot Reynolds:
I adore Elliot! He's just so sweet and a great friend to have, remind you that I am with someone so I do know the boundaries between being good friends and cheating. But I have never crossed that line into cheating. Anyways, I love having him as a friend.

Elsie Striker:
She is really smart and sometimes she can be a little too smart for me. Which doesn't help my self-esteem but people have to keep reminding me that her power may help her intelligence. But other than that she is such a sweet person to be around which I really love.

Emilia James: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Henry Camaz:
He's really close to Chevy I know that. But, we're not friends, at least not yet but I love to see him and Chev hanging out together even if they do give me heart attacks when they're trying to see just how tough Henry really is. I just don't want them to get hurt.

Jack Lake: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jessie Garlow: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kenzie Rose Stuart: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Koen Green: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Michael H. Kettner: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Omar Galar: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Posy Llewellyn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Rosette East: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ryan Moore: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Samuel Matthews:
You can flirt with my boyfriend all you want, at the end of the day who's the one in his arms? Okay, fine I can be a bit touch when other people flirt with Cheveyo but with girls I know they could if they really wanted to and if one of them could make Chevy happier than I can then fine. But, I refuse to lose my love to Samuel. I'll become evil before that happens.

Seychelle Robinson:
I don't know why people don't like her. I think if people just sat down with her, with me there to help them, then they could actually learn more about her and the way she is. And, people would expect me to want to avoid her but, she really cool to be around. Plus, I loved when her and Randi would double date with me and Cheveyo. I miss those dates.

Talia Banks: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:
I like to talk to her when I need like a "pep talk" or whatever you call them here. And, she tells me she can relate to what I'm going through right now, yet she always points out that I lose all sense of my insecurities when I step on stage. Geez, Ariana, thanks for being the second person to point that out.

Darell Wright:
I have never been in detention before in my life and I'm nowhere near the strongest fighter, everyone knows that. I wouldn't hurt a fly, so I'm pretty neutral with him. He's a teacher so, of course I act respectful towards Mr. Wright. I just don't have many run ins with him. But, I do love his class because that's how Chevy and I met.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :
I mean, he's the Headmaster, so I respect him and I also fear him. Like, what if my grades get so bad and I'm not just going to lose Chevy but,I'll also be kicked out of school because they get so bad! What if they lower from a 3.9 and I'll never get into a good school and--... I'll shut up now. It's just ,that can't happen I love this school and learning more about my power.

Gabriel Bartleby: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jude Magama: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sally Winters : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

ImageImage
Eighteen -Disintegration - Evil - Rebellious, Adventurous, Sarcastic

Students
Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
Look at her! She's gorgeous as Hell and she doesn't see it because of some bitchy "friends" back in Italy. They were jealous of you! You gullible girl! Ugh, geez, I want to slap her when she calls herself hideous. But, I guess, we're friends. I know, that is shocking. But, true, she's cool. * shrugs*

Anna Birdbrooke: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ashton Carlisle: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Belle Birdbrooke: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Damon Carter: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elliot Reynolds: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elsie Striker:
Who? No seriously, I have a hard time remembering people who are insignificant to me. Besides she's a fucking goody goody! I don't like goody goodies.

Emilia James: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

☺☺ Henry Camaz: ☺☺
Get ready to have your ego shattered, alright? Haha, yea my and Henry and good friends... Really good friends sadly. Just kidding, we're always trying to out do the other in something, anything. Just to prove we're better than the other and right now we're about even. But when I don't, I still win because I have my love, Ginny to take care of me and I know if I did get hurt-Which has happened before- Ginny would do two things. 1) Yell at me for being such an idiot and then actually start worrying and may actually take care of me. So, it's a win-win for me.

Jack Lake: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jason Blake:
He is just very... cold and to himself. And, being the very social person that I was raised up to be, I'm not used to that. But, I don't know him well enough to really hate the living shit out of him.

Jessie Garlow: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kenzie Rose Stuart: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Koen Green: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Michael H. Kettner: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde:
Nicky! Yea, he's a friend. We met mostly through Francisco and after that we just sort of... clicked with each other and can you blame us? We are amazing people.

Omar Galar: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Posy Llewellyn:
Ok, as you could guess, we're not friends. I haven't really talked to her enough to actually be friends with her. But, we might be able to become friends, who knows?

Rosette East: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ryan Moore: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Samuel Matthews: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

☺☠Seychelle Robinson:
I wasn't this way when I was born, seriously. I was actually a darling little girl but, be raised by the parents I had... It's hard being good. And, that part of me went missing and do I miss it? Being able to actually have a conscience and listen to it? Hell, yea, sometimes I do. Not that I would Ever tell anyone that. But, I came here I changed myself around. Until last year, something changed in me. That innocent part of me didn't just run away. It.... died. And, now, I hold respect, I hold fear, and that's what my parents wanted and that's what I got

Talia Banks: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:
Like I said, my mother had so many stories of her and Ariana! And, she has not changed since she left. So, yea, I like her. I mean, we're not best friends, but... We're friends and friendly with each other. Which is very uncommon with a teacher and I.

He may scare a few of the other students here but just like my parents when they went here... He doesn't scare me whatsoever. I have nothing to fear about this man no matter how much he wants me to. And, trust me I have been sent down to his office plenty of times to be lose any fear of Eric. *smirks*

Gabriel Bartleby: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jude Magama: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sally Winters : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Twenty Six - Bibliokinesis - Good - Realistic, Hopeless Romantic, Over Protective

Students
Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
I adore Anastacia! She's is a very kind young lady and very friendly. But, she does come to talk to me about what to do about her confidence sometimes and I get that I mean, I'm suppose to be able to get emotion out of people seeing that I am the theater arts teacher. But, she is a very beautiful singer and actress. She actually played Maria when we put on West Side Story.

Anna Birdbrooke: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Belle Birdbrooke: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Damon Carter: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elliot Reynolds: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elsie Striker:
Elsie is very good student in my class. She's a sweet, intelligent, and helpful girl that someone couldn't help but like being around.

Henry Camaz:
He is close to some of the more... mischievous students like Francesco, and Seychelle, yet, he is also friends with the... sweetest student. He's just that type of person who can blend with either group and can still be an exceptional student in my class.

Jason Blake:
I like Jason, I have nothing against him to be completely honest. I can't just hate a student no matter how introverted they are but he is an intelligent man so... *thumbs up* Haha.

Nicholas Warde:
He is a slight troublemaker but, I can handle people like him. Honestly because I used to be the exact same way. He also seem to zone out a lot which is his choice, not mine.

Posy Llewellyn:
I enjoy Posy's company. She is one of a kind and doesn't seem to care if anyone thinks of her as awkward or strange. And, she likes to borrow books from my very huge library. Which, I'm Ok with just as long as she returns them in the order I gave them in. Hey, some of them are first editions and I would die if those were ruined.

Samuel Matthews: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Seychelle Robinson:
Oh, Seychelle. She is somethin' else isn't she? But, she isn't as bad as the other teachers believe. I remember her first and second year here she was actually... a really good person, she never got sent down to Augustus's, she was never in detention with Darrel. She actually was very... to herself and then during her third year here. She changed and no one really knows why and ever since she just stopped caring. IT makes me quite sad because she had such a bright future and now? I'm not so sure.

Staff
Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Twenty Two - Infatuation - Good (To everyone's knowledge)// Evil - Cunning, Sneaky, Manipulative

Students

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elsie Striker:
I honestly have a hard time remembering exactly who she is.

Henry Camaz: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde:
Same thing Again, who are you? Exactly it doesn't matter to me.

Posy Llewellyn: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Scarlett Daniels:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Seychelle Robinson: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff
Ariana McQuillen:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this teacher character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Last edited by .euphoria. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

Jason Martin Blake
17 - Sensory Manipulation - Evil - Quiet, Intelligent, Focused

Students

Alexander Ramirez: ◑☺ "Not so bad."
Quiet, intelligent, mostly in control of himself, fairly helpful but not in the way - why can't more students be like him?

Aiden Dyre: ◑ "His ego eclipses even his power."
Just a teenaged would-be Casanova. His abilities are interesting, but he himself merits only a footnote. I suspect he is more intelligent than he typically lets on, but this is not an act of deliberate concealment to keep his strengths hidden; he is merely lazy. A wasted talent is near the same as no talent at all.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: ◑ "Doesn't seem to be much to say here."
Anastacia is unrefined, but not unintelligent. Neither is she obnoxiously chatty. I do wonder, however, what it was that caused her to have such low self-esteem. Whatever it was, she should learn to get over it.

Anna Birdbrooke: ◑ "Shouldn't she be past the rebellious teenager phase?"
A true rebel without a cause, breaking rules because they exist and being obnoxious about it. I do hope she restrains herself enough not to harrass me for no valid reason, in which case she will remain nothing more than a moderate annoyance. Still, her designation as 'evil' once more proves whoever assigns these arbitrary values is either addled or barely paying attention.

Arturo Castiglione: ◑ "The mafioso who killed his parents wonders why he was deemed 'evil.'"
On the one hand, he is not very loud, obnoxious or likely to get in my way or annoy me. On the other, he swears far too often, which is irritating, and doesn't seem very intelligent. Normally I would deem him beneath notice with the rest of the chaff, but his little stunt a few years ago leads me to believe there is a great deal more to him than meets the eye. None of it good.

Ashton Carlisle: ☠ "Inevitably he will cross me. Just as inevitably he will be crushed."
I have done my research. Ashton Carlisle is his father returned to torment the school again... in his own mind, at least. In truth he is nothing more than a pyromaniac with a sadistic streak. Dangerous to most, perhaps. To me, a very annoying insect I will eventually have to swat.

Belle Birdbrooke: ◑☺ "An odd one, but not unpleasant."
The younger Birdbrooke is unlike her sister in many ways. She is quiet and unassuming, if also childish and naive. She seems to genuinely believe she lives in a world where every flower has a fairy living in it. Still, I find her likeable enough, especially compared to some students in this school.

Cheveyo Qaletaqa: ◑ "He seems nice enough and he never bothers me."
Cheveyo seems to have good goals and a sharp mind. He's never annoying, which is more than I can say for half of this school, but we've never really talked much. Still, he's definitely better than most students here.

Damon Carter: ☠ "If he attempts to use his power on me I will render him vegetative and live with the emotional trauma."
Damon Carter is possessed of a very powerful ability and every inclination to use it to make others serve him. This makes him a clear and present threat. If I catch him looking at me the wrong way, I may consider a pre-emptive strike.

Divinia Castiglione: ♥◑☺ "Intelligent, cautious, willful - as close to ideal as this school can possibly get."
Divinia Castiglione has a potent and terrible power. While perhaps more so than any other in this school, that is not a unique trait in and of itself. She distinguishes herself by treating this with caution, respect and due discretion. I have yet to reveal to her that I know the extent of her abilities, but as intelligent as she is I believe she may be one of the very few who has successfully deduced mine. Perhaps the only one.
There is something oddly captivating about her. Her formidable mind commands a certain respect I see in no other here.

Donovan Matthews: ◑ "Ah, another teenager wasting away his life."
I've seen this type before. Computer games, comics and the like consume his time. I hope he enjoys these years, because the rest of his life will likely be spent flipping burgers.

Elliot Reynolds: ◑ "Oddly focused on combat, for one so disinclined to initiate it."
Despite the potential of his power, I do not believe I have anything to fear from Reynolds. He will not use it unless he sees genuine need. I can forgive an accidental brush... though if he betrays this trust, I will of course need to set certain boundaries.

Elsie Striker: ◑☺ "More responsible than some of the teachers."
Elizabeth is possessed of a trait rarer than platinum in this school: Responsibility. She is able to indulge her friendly, outgoing side and enjoy herself alongside her peers while still maintaining a realistic, grounded perspective. In addition she treats her abilities with due respect and restraint. Finding her here is like finding gold in seawater.

Emilia James: ◑ "She has far too much power for her own limited control."
Emilia appears to have some concept of how dangerous her particular abilities could be. Despite this she does not take nearly enough precautions in its use and frequently fails to control the results of her own stray thoughts and desires. She needs discipline. Unfortunately she is resistant to the very concept.

Francesco Giordano: ◑ "I can't say I like him, but he is intelligent and determined, worthy of respect."
Giordano is arrogant... But he deserves to be. Despite his apparently relaxed attitude and mannerisms, it's clear to me that he keeps tight control of himself. He is intelligent, focused. We even share an opinion on fools. He annoys me... but he's still better than some people around here.

Henry Camaz: ◑ "Arrogant, with a tendency to push his company. Invincible skin won't protect him from the consequences."
Camaz thinks himself invulnerable. His skin is; his mind isn't. He doesn't seem too bright, but for his sake I hope he's smart enough to avoid me. As long as he is, he'll be no more than a moderate annoyance.

Jack Lake: ◑ "A social creature. I suppose I have nothing against him."
I do not understand John's reluctance to use his own name. I suppose it doesn't matter. From a distance I don't have any problem with him, though he appears to be of only average intelligence.

Jason Martin Blake: "I am confident in my own abilities."
I won't get into the megalomaniacal self-esteem rant.

Jessie Garlow: ◑ "Irritating, but hardly as evil as she thinks."
Ms. Garlow is overfond of learning others' secrets. In my case, she had best learn some secrets should remain thus, but with luck the potential of her power will eventually be turned to the true secrets of this school. In the meantime, if she really believes she is evil at heart, she should be introduced to Ashton Carlisle.

Kaelana Mãe Natureza: ◑ "Poor impulse control and far too powerful. One to watch."
Her frequent intoxication and general emotional volatility don't mix well with such a broad and potentially staggeringly potent powerset. As with all explosives, best watched from a great distance.

Kenzie Rose Stuart: ◑ "She keeps to herself."
I have yet to learn much of Ms. Stuart. She seems to spend a great deal of time observing people in romantic relationships. Perhaps she is merely shy and envious, or perhaps she has some romantic notion of 'true love' in her mind. Regardless, I find that I don't have to tolerate any unpleasant behavior from her. That alone sets her above many here.

Koen Green: ◑ "Who?"
Obviously I know who he is, but he's done nothing to really distinguish himself. While not really unintelligent he seems as average as it is possible to be, even stereotypical. Perhaps it's for the best that he's not very imaginative; his power has great destructive potential and he doesn't seem to be aware of it.

Lily Sanchez: ◑ "And people think I am socially challenged."
I have yet to find any compelling evidence that Sanchez is not bipolar. Her incessant curiosity is irritating, but so long as she avoids me we should have no quarrel.

Mason Holmes: ◑ "Remarkably focused for one so irreverent."
Holmes wastes his time on computer games, fast food and gambling, but he is undeniably intelligent and his grade point average attests to this. All in all, only mostly reprehensible.

Michael H. Kettner: ◑ "Another one with far too little self-control for his powers."
People possessed of the ability to manipulate the higher thought processes of others can be dangerous. Such people also tending to be brash, emotionally unstable and at times outright volatile is a recipe for disaster. I would advise him to maintain a five-foot distance from me at all times.

Miranda Miyabe: ◑ "Such a fascinating power."
I find Ms. Miyabe's abilities interesting. Looking through her eyes can tell one almost as much as visiting their minds as I do. She personally is no one of importance, but I have spent some time looking through her eyes and learning the meanings of those auras she reads. I have also learned of her 'habit.' Should I ever need something from her I need only reveal my leverage.

Nicholas Warde: ◑☠ "He truly believes his destructive abilities and wealth make him relevant."
Another arrogant fool with far more power than he has any right to. Not quite as blatantly vile as some, but a bully and a brute. Best dealt with from a distance, through smokescreens.

Omar Galar: ◑ "Destroy yourself if you wish. I doubt chemical degradation counts as a disease."
Mr. Galar is not nearly as evil as he believes himself to be. He is a reckless, annoying, borderline-nihilistic braggart, but hardly 'evil.' That's not to say, of course, that I tolerate his company for long. He reeks of cigarette smoke and talks far too much.

Philanie Ferreira: ◑ "A recent arrival. This merits observation."
Philanie Ferreira is clearly hiding something. She has arrived here only recently and seems to be taking pains to keep those around her from learning anything of value about her. Not that I don't do the same, but the thoughts I hear inside her head are not pleasant ones. Observation continues.

Posy Llewellyn: ◑ "An odd one, but willful."
Despite her strange manner and appearance I find there is something respectable about Llewellyn. She doesn't care at all what people think of her, and isn't afraid to show it. I can admire that.

Randy Locux: ◑ "At least this one has no imagination. If he knew what he could do I would have to kill him."
Upon seeing Locux it is hard not to wonder why the most powerful abilities seem predisposed towards those utterly unable to handle them. He is essentially everything wrong with teenagers, but given the ability to travel through time in non-linear fashion. His ignorance is security to everyone else.

Rhine Donovan: ◑☠ "Just another fool throwing a power around to cover her insecurities."
It takes more than a thin coating of sweetness to fool me. Rhine Donovan wants little more than to be feared so that she may forget how pathetic she truly is. I am not intimidated; my abilities are patently superior, my mind sharper and my will stronger. I have no insecurities to cover up. As long as she avoids me she can keep her illusion of strength.

Rosette East: ◑ "Because more irksome mischief is exactly what this school needed."
Rosette is not totally unrestrained, but she has little regard for others. Her abilities, and her intelligence and understanding of those abilities, make her uniquely dangerous. Luckily she seems to avoid others when she isn't toying with them.

Ryan Moore: ◑☺ "He's not so bad."
I cannot say I would enjoy Ryan Moore's company for very long, as his excitable nature wears on my nerves quickly, but he is a genuinely kind soul in this school. That alone is worthy of note. Now if only he would learn to be a quiet one. Thankfully he avoids people possessed of actual self-control.

Samantha Holt: ◑ "One day you will either grow up or starve to death."
She seems to consider childishness and immaturity to be virtues. I can barely fathom that, even able to see inside her mind as I am. Still, she stays out of my way, so I can't say I care if she wastes the years she should be using to prepare for her future.

Samuel Matthews: ◑☺ "There's someone else mature in this school? Color me shocked."
Quiet, thoughtful, mature, introspective, all words I could use to describe him and all glowing compliments coming from me. I don't know him well, but I like him.

Scarlett Daniels: ◑ "I have nothing against her."
At first glance Ms. Daniels' confidence can come off as arrogance, but closer observation reveals she is simply that: Confident. Paradoxically she also seems to be shy and prefers to keep to herself and those she knows well. I cannot fault her for that.

Seychelle Robinson: ◑ "Well, she's going to get herself killed."
On the basis that she doesn't walk up to me and act like I should like her right away, she's better than many here. Even funny, in a sarcastic way. But her little 'adventurous side' baffles me. Does she just like the adrenaline?
...What do you mean whe finds intelligence attractive? What does that have to do with anything?

Talia Banks: ◑ "A social chameleon. I wonder what color she really is."
I am beginning to wonder if Ms. Banks is monophobic. Many in this school are socially inclined, but she seems to go to great lengths to be around others whenever she can be. She also seems oddly naive.

Staff

Ariana McQuillen: ☺ "A rare thing indeed is a person really deserving of respect."
I like Ariana. She has some odd romantic notions, but she doesn't let them blind her. She teaches well and she can even deal with the students' emotional turmoil, something I can't fathom even though I can reach into their minds and feel what they are feeling. I gather she doesn't approve of my quiet and often unfriendly behavior, but I respect her nevertheless.

Darrel Wright: ◑ "I hate gym class."
I find the teacher personally irritating and his classes pointless. Obviously I still do as I must within them, following orders to the letter and ensuring an excellent grade. I simply do not care for it as I do the other classes or teachers. Outside of class we do not interact.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon: ☠ "You are hiding something. I will find out what."
Don't get me wrong. I find Professor Caydon's overall behavior quite respectable. He is intelligent and has clearly learned from all his years rather than simply letting life and lessons pass him by. But this school holds secrets and I intend to uncover them. He may try to deny me this. He will fail.

Gabriel Bartleby: ☺ "We get along well enough."
I admit I was never one of the students to enjoy Professor Bartleby's positive, outgoing attitude, but I don't dislike it either and don't find him irritating. Which is good, seeing as I am acting as his assistant teacher while I study advanced physical science. If we truly disliked one another my years here would be very unpleasant.

Jude Magama: ☺ "A teacher after my own heart."
Polite, quiet, focused and determined. To me these are the hallmarks of a respectable individual, intelligent and willful but also calm and reasonable. We are alike in a number of ways, though I am not sure he would agree.

Sally Winters: ☺ "Despite her somewhat impish attitude I cannot help but like her."
I rarely have cause to visit the nurse's office here, but when I do whatever malady brought me is instantly made more bearable by a well-read, well-spoken and altogether intelligent caretaker. One of my favorite staff members.

16 – Enhanced Speed – Good – Energetic – Fun-loving – Loyal

Students

NOTE: Aiden hasn't actually met anyone yet, being new to the school. This is mostly guessing how he'd interact with people.

Alexander Ramirez: ☺ "He's pretty cool."
Alex can seem pretty cocky sometimes, but hell, look who's talking, right? Dude's kinda quiet, but he's nice. Unlike some quiet types in this school. Cough. Jason. Cough.

Aiden Dyre ♥☺ “Oh Lord, it’s hard to be humble, when you’re perfect in every way.”
I can’t wait to look in the mirror, ‘cause I get better lookin’ each day.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: ♥☺ “Does she have a boyfriend?”
Okay so hot, sweet, funny, friendly, smarter than she seems and I swear this girl does not have a bad bone in her body. If we can’t date I am not stopping until we at least are good friends.

Anna Birdbrooke: ◑ “And this girl is evil? …Seriously?”
Anna’s kind of in-yo-face, and she has a nasty temper. That’s about the worst you might say about her and personally? I kind of like that. I wish she was friendlier, but how she wound up on a side with Ashton Carlisle is beyond me. Speaking of which…

Arturo Castiglione: ◑ "He seems pretty- Wait, what?!"
I wanna like this guy, really, but dude. People are telling me he killed his parents. Killed. His parents. How is he still here and not like locked up or something?

Ashton Carlisle: ☠ “Talk about putting the I in ‘prick’.”
What. A total. Douche. Did your parents stick cigarettes up your ass or something? Whatever, hothead. You try to push me around, you won’t ever touch me. Then I kick your ass two hundred times before you hit the ground.

Belle Birdbrooke: ☺ “I have known this girl for all of five seconds. Hurt her and I’ll find out if I can vibrate my hand through your chest.”
There’s something about Belle. You just want to keep her safe. She’s so… Innocent, I guess. And nice. Like a girl out of a storybook. Man if anything happens to her I’ll forget I’m a pacifist and find some freaking knuckle dusters.

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa: ☺ “Remind me not to hit on his girlfriend. Wait, she’s who? Oh shi-“
Dude is really deep and surprisingly passionate about stuff. He’s incredibly nice – like Superman-talking-to-a-sweet-old-lady nice. Sometimes he can be a bit intense (and maybe occasionally rants a bit) but I get where he’s coming from. And if I had a girlfriend like that I wouldn’t want guys hitting on her either. Girls, maybe.

Damon Carter: ◑ “I don’t know what it is, but something about him just rubs me the wrong way.”
Maybe it’s his attitude toward women. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a player, but I play fair. I treat them right and I never tell them it’s about something it’s not. I don’t go around using them and breaking their hearts. This guy? He’s all about that. Okay, yeah, pretty sure that’s what pisses me off about him.

Divinia Castiglione: ◑♥ "I like her, but I don't think she likes me."
So she's artistic, smart as hell, kinda bookish but really hot. I get the feeling like I would really want to get to know her. Unfortunately I also get the feeling it's not mutual. Some girls don't like that I can come off as kinda cocky, even aside from the parody act. Maybe if I can show her the real me she'll change her mind. You never know, right?

Donovan Matthews: ☺ “He’ll be like my nerd bro!”
People who say geeks can’t be cool have never met Donovan. Or they’re just dicks, but that’s not the point. Donny rocks, plain and simple. Remind me to challenge him to Injustice or something. I’ll even promise no super-speed. On purpose.

Elliot Reynolds: ☺ “It’s like looking in a less handsome mirror.”
Okay, not really. But we do have a lot in common. Mostly a sense of humor. I always liked to be the class clown back home (helps people get over how insanely rich I am) but I’m just as happy laughing with him.

Elsie Striker: ♥☺ “What is there not to like about this girl?”
I think Elsie’s latest tech toys may be surgically attached, but somehow I find that endearing. Maybe it’s the fact that they’re attached to a fun, sweet, easy-going and of course very hot girl. Anyone know if she’s single?

Emilia James: ☺◑ “Rockin’ the punk-rock look.”
Em’s alright, but I get this weird feeling around her – like she’d blow me off if I said the wrong word. Yes, you look street. It’s not a stereotype. No need for all the cynicism, yeah?

Henry Camaz: ☺ “How is he evil? No, seriously, tell me.”
Hank isn’t even remotely a bad guy. He’s a teenager, which entitles him to sarcasm, irreverence and gatecrashing, but outside of that he’s pretty great to hang out with. I’ve never seen him do anything evil. Well, unless you really make him mad.

Jack Lake: ☺ “Dude can jump around like a freakin’ monkey! Rock!”
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, am I right? He’s new here, like me, and we’ve got a lot in common. I might’ve just found my first friend here.

Jason Martin Blake: ◑☠ “For five minutes I would like you to pull that stick out of your ass.”
This guy’s never said two words to me. I just saw him looking at me one time like I was something on a lab table and the moment he caught me looking he just went back to typing on his laptop. But he walks around in a suit and carries a briefcase. In school. How much more proof do you need that he’s got his nose higher in the clouds than Mount Everest?

Jessie Garlow: ♥◑ “It’s like she’s shy, but she’s strong and independent, right?”
I dunno, Jessie can be kind of prickly. I haven’t seen a lot of her, but I get the feeling she’s keeping away from people in general. Maybe I’ll get through, but it’ll take some work. Or a bit of luck. On the bright side, she’s cute even for this school.

Kaelana Mãe Natureza: ♥☺ "Please say I'm invited to the party so I don't have to gatecrash."
Kaelana es muy caliente! And as if that weren't enough, she's fun, laid-back, loves to party and so positive. Okay, also a bit of a stoner, but hell, I'm just jealous of that. I haven't been able to get high since I got my powers.

Kenzie Rose Stuart: ♥◑ “She’s so shy. I can’t get a read on her.”
Kenzie likes to keep to herself. I can’t say I get that, but some people are just shy, so I guess I don’t have to get it. However! She’s seriously hot. Like, superstar looks. And she doesn’t seem bad at all. I think it’s worth the effort to try worming my way in past her shell. Because breaking is for thugs.

Koen Green: ◑☺ “Dude’s pretty okay. But oh god, the puns!”
Seriously, man. They’re called bad puns for a reason. But other than that, I like Koen. He’s a pretty all-round decent guy. Likes hiking and making people smile. I just hope he doesn’t get killed off in the second issue to create dramatic tension.

Lily Sanchez: ◑ “…Okay then.”
Lily seems really cheerful and stuff, but she’s also kinda, well, weird. I mean, I like a bit of weird, weird can be cool and fun and unique, but she’s more like the “sort of creepy” kind of weird. Still, she’s not bad, even if she did get the “evil” hashtag.

Mason Holmes: ◑ “Pretty cool overall, but I feel like he just doesn’t give a damn.”
Mason’s cool, fun to hang out with, but now and then it seems like he just doesn’t care about, well, anything. Other than himself. But hey, maybe I’m just snap-judging. Gotta kick that habit.

Michael H. Kettner: ◑ “Mostly keeps to himself, but dude may have anger issues.”
Mike’s hard to read. He’s usually off by himself, being all deep and introspective. Or maybe he’s just high. Hard to tell at a glance, but I think he’d be in a better mood if he was. But now and then, when his temper flares up, I start thinking maybe he doesn’t know how to control it.

Miranda Miyabe: ♥☺ "Oh dear god yes."
Miranda Miko Miyabe is freaking awesome. She's all the crazy I wish I could be, fun, friendly, flirty, and so hot I can't even think of a witty comparison. I don't know if we'll get into some kind of relationship or if we'll sleep together or what, but I want to hang out with this girl because friends like her make my whole life better.

Nicholas Warde: ☺ “We have a lot in common.”
Nick and I share a few things, like how we don’t like being told what we can or can’t do. We also both like making friends and do it well, so it looks like we’ll get along great.

Omar Galar: ☺ “All kinds of dope on the mic.”
Omar doesn’t stress about stuff. I don’t think he’s really one of those “doesn’t care about anything” types, he’s just really laid-back and generally cool. We should shoot some hoops sometime.

Philanie Ferreira: ☠ “What a total bitch.”
It’s like she thinks it’s cool to go around fucking with people. Not just little things or pranks – legitimately ruining lives. I don’t usually hit girls, but for the sake of gender equality I’m willing to make an exception and treat her like any guy who did that. Funny thing; until I found out what a colossal bitch she was, she was actually kinda hot. Then? Down the drain.

Posy Llewellyn: ☺◑♥ “Think I’d like to get to know her better.”
Okay, so my ever-so-awesome exterior she does not approve of, but I still want to get closer to her, and not just because she’s muy caliente. She’s weird in a good way and totally honest. Okay, sometimes brutally honest. But it’s still pretty cool. She’s not really a jerk or trying to be – she just calls it how she sees it.

Randy Locux: ◑ “I think he may be bipolar.”
It’s hard to get a read on Randy. It’s like one minute he’s smiling and joking and stuff, the next he’s moping around. Probably bipolar. Which is why I won’t hold it too much against him that he uses “gay” as an insult. Who does that anymore?

Rhine Donovan: ◑ "I just get all the wrong vibes from her."
So first thought when I saw her: Hot, sweet, totally gonna talk to her. But then I do talk to her and something is seriously messed. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but I feel like everything she says is just a sugar-coated lie. Maybe I'm snap-judging again, but I think I might avoid her...

Rosette East: ☺♥ “A laugh riot, and cool to hang out with.”
Okay, so Rose can be kind of intimidating at first, but if you’re the type of guy to get scared off that easy you’re probably better off not hanging out with her at all. She doesn’t really pull punches. But she’s hilarious and about the only one who can hope to beat me in an eating contest. Also: Très chaud.

Ryan Moore: ☺ “I love this guy!”
Dude is always positive! It’s hard not to feel the same way around him. Like his happy ferret lifestyle is contagious. We have got to hang out more.

Samantha Holt: ☺♥ "I know I say this a lot, but- She's single? YES!"
I can't decide if I want to take Sam out for a romantic dinner or stay in and play videogames all night. And it's awesome! She defies the laws of physics by proving you can be hot and cool at the same time. If I can't go out with her, we will be bros. This I vow.

Samuel Matthews: ◑ “He seems okay, but he’s so shy.”
I don’t think Sam likes me. Then again, seeing as he’s usually off alone in a corner, I don’t think he likes people in general. But I’ll never know who he really is unless I try and find out, right? Worth a shot.

Scarlett Daniels: ☺♥ “She’s hot, fun, caring and rides a motorcycle. What more do you want?”
Scar can seem a bit shy, even though she’s also confident. Kinda weird combo, I know, but she pulls it off. I’m looking forward to really getting to know her. She seems like someone I really want to be friends with. And possibly more – is she single?

Seychelle Robinson: ♥◑☺ “Not as bad as she can seem at first.”
Seychelle’s another one who doesn’t like being told what to do and doesn’t care what people think about her. And that’s cool, so long as it doesn’t lead you to being a total jerk. She might come off as pretty aggressive and abrasive, but she really isn’t bad. Just blunt and sarcastic… and okay, also aggressive and abrasive. But hey, I like a girl with some fire in her.

Talia Banks: ☺♥ “Talia’s great! She’s just so positive and bubbly.”
I love hanging out with Talia. She always has something good to say, she loves talking about art – all kinds of art – and she never teases me for wanting to get the hell away from any spider ever. Do you know if she’s seeing anyone?[/font]

Staff

Ariana McQuillen: ♥☺ “Can you say ‘hot for teacher?’”
And she’s not just hot, either. All the teachers I’ve had over the years, she’s the only one who really wants to get to know the students. She’s fun, friendly, has a most epic power, and generally makes me actually want to pay attention and show how smart I can be in her class. All you other teachers out there taking notes?
Also, Theater is one of my best classes anyway. I wonder if we're doing like a school play.

Darell Wright: "He's great... so long as you don't piss him off."
So word on the wind is you gotta watch your step around Mr. Wright, but personally I haven't seen it. He's pretty cool for a teacher. I can actually laugh in his classes and I'm in really good shape, not to mention crazy fast, so I handle battle pretty well.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon : ◑☺ “He’s how old? Seriously?”
His middle name is ‘Rival.’ I just had to get that out of the way, because it is really cool. Other than that, he’s not so bad for a headman. I can talk to him without feeling like I’m gonna be sent to the corner.

Gabriel Bartleby: ☺ “The crazy-cool teacher? I thought it was a myth!”
Now here’s something you don’t see every day. Gabe’s cool and kinda crazy, which is great for anyone and awesome for a teacher. Doesn’t really make paying attention to the science any easier, but the class turns hella fun.

Jude Magama: ◑ “Jude swears like a kid out of South Park. I approve!”
Okay, so math isn’t exactly interesting. And in fact I can barely stay awake. But it’s worth it trying just to hear the teacher start cursing like crazy out of nowhere. Nothing breaks up the monotony like a cluster F-bomb in Math class!

Sally Winters : ☺♥ “I need to get sick more often.”
Hanging out with her I can totally forget whatever it was that got me to the ward in the first place, even before she goes all healing touch on me. Of course I’d be happy if she felt like touching me somewhere I’m not hurt too… But leave that for private. Or just for bad jokes. Hey, she likes horror movies, right?
Last edited by Half-Dragon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 am

17 - Sonic Scream - Good - Caring, Mysterious, Optimistic
♥ = Romantic || ☺ = Friends || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral

Students

Aiden Dyre: ◑☺
"Who?"
Due to the fact that I haven't met him yet I really have no opinion on him. (If she met him she would have to say that he is a good friend, though, she isn't too fond of the player that he likes to think he is.)

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elsie Striker: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Henry Camaz: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jason Blake:"Hi,"
He has his opinions, so good for him. I like people who can speak their minds and aren't afraid to. I just some times wonder why he has to be so harsh to people, and I wonder if he could ever you know have like real fun? Like go out to parties and actually enjoy it.

Kenzie Rose Stuart: ☺☺ "Kenny!"
You see this girl is my best friend, okay? We have known each other for quite a while now and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. I must say that she is the best!

Lily Sanchez: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see
them/feel about them?

Mason Holmes:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Philanie FerreiraType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Randy Locux: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Scarlett Daniels: ☠ ♥ "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry."
Yeah I'm confident, I act like I love myself, but I have secrets. Secrets of which make me hate myself in many ways. Anyways, I love myself too. I have changed my ways and to be honest I am proud of myself because of that.

Seychelle Robinson:"You're intimidating..."
I don't know why, but she just freaks me out a little. She can disinigrate things! Who wouldn't be afraid of that? Okay I'm done. She freaks me out, there I said it and we are done.

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this teacher character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :"I don't know what to say about the Headmaster."
I do have to admit he isn't terrible to look at but I don't know. I just... I respect him, but he doesn't really make me want to talk to him about anything to be completely honest.

Darell Wright:"I don't like battle class..."
Its not because of the teacher whom of which isn't that bad to be honest but I don't mind many teachers but anyways. I don't like battle class so that why I have really nothing to say about him.

18 - Nightmare Manipulation - Evil - Social Butterfly, Outgoing, Rude

Students

Aiden Dyre: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Elsie Striker: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jason Blake: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Lily Sanchez: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see
them/feel about them?

Mason Holmes:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Philanie FerreiraType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Randy Locux: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Scarlett Daniels: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Seychelle Robinson: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

26 - Power Transference - Evil - Hard ass, Arrogant, Funny

Students

Aiden Dyre: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Alexander Ramirez: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jason Blake: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

them/feel about them?

Scarlett Daniels: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

Darell Wright: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

17 - Chronokinesis - Evil - Reserved, Creative, OCD
♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students

Alexander Ramirez: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Miranda Miyabe: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Rhine Donovan:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Scarlett Daniels:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

Darell Wright:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Last edited by Hallowed777 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

17 || Forcefields || Good || Optimistic // Lacks Ambition // Humanist

Students
Anastacia Delgado-Leon:

Anna Birdbrooke:

Ashton Carlisle:
"You just can't treat people like that."
Ashton Carlisle is simply the sort of person who rubs Koen the wrong way- from his narcissism to his general disregard for the good of others, everything about him just brings out dislike from the young man. His biggest problem with Ashton is definitely the way that he lures people in and then tosses them out like last week's garbage. Koen doesn't believe that people should ever be treated in such a manner, and the fact that Ashton acts in such a way aggravates the young man to no end.

Belle Birdbrooke:

Damon Carter:

Elliot Reynolds:
"He's a good guy, we just aren't particularly close."
If nothing else, Koen appreciates Elliot as a person, because he is a cheerful and typically friendly individual, two things which he likes in a person. They haven't really interacted much, to be honest, but from the few times they've crossed each other's paths, Koen has been able to gain a positive opinion of the fellow student. That being said, he isn't terribly fond of his apparent dependence on others. All the same, everyone has flaws, and he accepts this.

☺☺ Elsie Striker:
"Elsie is a fantastic friend to have."
Elsie and Koen get along very well, and it is in no small part due to the fact that she is willing to actually laugh at his cheesy jokes and bad puns. He suspects that she is more laughing at him than at the jokes, but waves this off because she is a generally sweet and interesting individual who is certainly worth being friends with. The two have an easy and comfortable sort of friendship that doesn't require any further movement, but he can't help but feel attracted to the girl with her pretty smiles and kind nature. He may be gaining a bit of a crush on this friend but, because they seem fine where they are, wouldn't say anything to her. He doesn't want to fix what isn't broken.

Emilia James:
"Emilia can be rather. . .harsh at times."
While Koen appreciates that not everyone has to fit directly into the cookie cutter molds for bad and good, he can't help but feel that Emilia must be keeping down some sort of good to have been sorted as she was. Her apparent disregard for the feelings of others stems to the point of not just being independent and confident, and she has a harsh way of speaking that does not allow the sort of forgiveness that he values in a person. While he hardly hates the young woman, they don't really mesh well, and in general it would be strange to find them together.

Francesco Giordano:

Henry Camaz:

Jack Lake:

Jason Blake
"I occasionally feel ill at ease around him."
To be frank, Koen has no actual dislike for Jason, nor have they ever had a reason to interact positively, or negatively for that matter. This being said, he isn't sure that it would make sense to have a strong opinion on the man, though he does wonder about him. That curiosity likely stems form the tendency to feel ill at ease around the man, who seems as though he is constantly watching and judging. So long as he does not try to harm people, Koen remains neutral, if disconcerted.

Jessie Garlow:
"She's not so bad."
Koen and Jessie have interacted on numerous occasions before, being in similar classes and such on occasion. Given the stark 'black or white' concept of the list, he wasn't overly surprised to see her sorted Evil, though this is likely because he is accustomed to her quick-tempered, havoc-causing side. Honestly, he isn't really sure where he stands with her, because he, despite her prickliness, has seen her act incredibly softhearted at times. As of yet, he is rather unsure of what she thinks of him.

Kenzie Rose Stuart:
"She seems nice enough."
Kenzie and Koen are on relatively good terms, of course, and it helps that she seems to demonstrate a sort of strength that is not obvious to someone who has never spoken to her before. He rather wishes that she didn't need to be drunk to fight her own bullies. Her ability does seem to lend itself towards meddling, and he hopes that she does not use it to pry into the business of others. Of course, at the same time, he realizes that it isn't his business what she does with her powers, so long as it doesn't hurt him or others.

Lily Sanchez:

Michael H. Kettner:
"We aren't well acquainted?"
Michael is a person with whom Koen is not overly familiar, and this perhaps stems from him still being relatively new at the academy. His power is rather frightening, but otherwise Koen can't see anything to complain about in the young man, and might even take steps to form a friendship with him, if so inclined. Typically, he is inclined, due to a naturally amicable nature.

Nicholas Warde:
"I believe that our emotions are mutual."
Both Nicholas and Koen seem to hold a sort of dislike for each other, and this is quite clear whenever they are around each other, for Koen will act rather careful, or there will be clear tension. He dislikes that Nicholas seems to believe that doing good automatically equates weakness, and in general simply finds the young man's behavior and attitude somewhat off-putting. The emotion doesn't quite reach a strong hatred or anything, but they certainly do not get along, and it is likely that they never will.

Omar Galar:

Posy Llewellyn:

Randy Locux:

Rosette East:
"Rude, but mostly harmless."
Koen has come to the conclusion that Rose is far more harmless than she makes herself out to be, especially based on the fact that she seems to not choose victims of those who are genuinely in trouble or in some form of danger. Still, the fact that she seems to take joy from wreaking havoc in the lives of others is something that he can hardly condone, leaving him at a stalemate of sorts when it comes to the young woman. In the end, if asked, he would say he has no strong opinions of her one way or the other.

Ryan Moore:

Samuel Matthews:

Seychelle Robinson:

☺☺ Talia Banks: ☺☺
"She's like the sister I never had!"
Talia and Koen have an excellent relationship, one which could easily be likened to brother and sister. Having grown up as an only child, Koen had always envied those who had siblings, and as certain complications have made it impossible for him to ever have biological siblings, Talia comes as a close second. The two have complementing personalities that allow them to get on swimmingly, and she is easily one of his favorite people in the Academy. Some people have mused that he might feel more for her than just friendship, but in all honesty it is unlikely that he will see her as more than a sister.

Staff
Ariana McQuillen:
Gabriel Bartleby:
Jude Magama:
Sally Winters :

17 || Imagination Manifestation || Good || Intelligent // Cynical // Passionate

Students
Anastacia Delgado-Leon:

Anna Birdbrooke:

Ashton Carlisle:
"Fire isn't my thing- and neither is he."
To be honest, Ashton had already been marked down negatively the minute that Emilia learned that his power was pyromancy. She doesn't exactly have happy memories of fire, after all. But she probably could have looked past that, if he weren't so irritating. The guy puts on these facades that Emilia can't even pretend to believe, and watching people fall for it just bothers her. She isn't exactly going out of her way to befriend the guy, basically. Or even talk to him, for that matter.

Belle Birdbrooke:

Damon Carter:

Elliot Reynolds:

Elsie Striker:
"Yeah, don't really know her."
Well, of course Emilia knows who Elsie is, but she doesn't really know much about the girl and doesn't care enough to try and learn anything more about the quiet techie. She's supposedly very sweet and reliable and such, which is all very good but also really not the sort of person who usually hangs out with me, I guess? I probably irritate them or something, I don't know. Fact of the matter is, I don't really know her, she shouldn't really know me, end of story.

Francesco Giordano:

Henry Camaz:

Jack Lake:

Jason Blake
"He uses the mile long stick up his ass to look down on others from."
Emilia can't discredit simply being observant, or even forming opinions, because everyone does that, of course. Her problem with Jason is the fact that he has such a calm, 'holier than thou' personality about him, and that just rubs her the wrong way. She views him as someone who forms an opinion of what he views to be best, and then uses his own interpretations as evidence- the worst form of argument, as she's concerned. She knows he thinks that she is careless with a major ability, or that she doesn't put effort to disciplining it, but thinks that he can't say that when he's never deemed fit to actually hold a conversation with her.

Jessie Garlow:
"Pineapple? Stupid nickname."
While Emilia doesn't know Jessie intimately, she isn't really concerned about the girl, to be honest. Of course, it helps that she can tell that the girl is cautious about Emilia's own abilities. Anyway, she's heard someone calling the girl pineapple before, and thought it was a stupid nickname. The person explained it to her, unfortunately, and Emilia couldn't help but find it even more stupid than she had originally imagined. Prickly on the outside and gooey on the inside? Now that's just begging for an insult.

Kenzie Rose Stuart:
"Shy, right? No? Oh, who gives a damn?"
Emilia doesn't know Kenzie very well, probably because their personalities aren't likely to make them chummy, and because Emilia would prefer someone with such volatile powers as hers to keep a good ten foot distance from her at all times. Because of this, all she's ever really seen of Kenzie is the shyer side, though the girl does seem more inclined towards being a bit truer to herself around Emilia for reasons that she can't really fathom. The fact that she can only stand up for herself when drunk is concerning.

Koen Green:
"He's very dull."
Emilia views Koen as dull and not worth knowing, to be frank. His power seems rather useful, even if he has a rather average grasp of it and lacks the proper imagination to wield it. He is someone whom she is unconcerned about, especially as he doesn't seem particularly inclined towards trying to harm anyone, including her. From what she can see, he doesn't like her very much, but he isn't interesting enough, or important enough, for her to care much about that. She's sure he's friendly or decent or whatever, but it's none of her business.

Lily Sanchez:

Michael H. Kettner: ☺/☠
"Guy's okay, but the power is a terror."
Typically, Michael is far too malleable for Emilia's taste, but he's got a brash streak that she can find herself aligning with, and generally isn't too annoying. Seriously, though, someone with his powers being so easily controlled is probably one of the scariest things she's ever heard or seen. The thing about him that she is conflicted about is his whole introspective, self-criticizing thing, and that's only because it reminds her too much of a self she refuses to openly admit about. Still, the guy knows how to bend a few rules, and doesn't care about her methods of doing things. Then again, he's not sorted in good, despite being conflicted over his own evil, so why should he?

Nicholas Warde:
"Not bad, for a cocky flirt."
As far as Emilia is concerned, Nicholas is a highly tolerable pain in the ass. He voiced his surprise when she was sorted good, only to get insulted back by her- this is a pretty good representation of their relationship as a whole, really. The two are both brutally honest and have the tendency to insult each other without restraint, but this doesn't seem to test the relationship too much. His flirting, as far as she is concerned, is a minor annoyance- shooting it down is like swatting at a particularly large fly. A sort of mutual respect ties the friendship together, though the degree of it is usually fluctuating.

Omar Galar:

Posy Llewellyn:

Randy Locux:

Rosette East:

Ryan Moore:

Samuel Matthews:

Seychelle Robinson:

Talia Banks:
"God, it's like looking at a retrospective mirror."
When Emilia says that watching Talia is like looking in the mirror, it is in two senses, although neither of them particularly positive, as far as she is concerned. Emilia used to be inclined towards becoming whoever others wanted her to be as a child, and has noticed that Talia is a bit similar. Talking to her is to watch a person shift before your eyes, and that unsettles Emilia to no end. She despises the nostalgia of it, and realizing how wishy washy she must have been as a kid. She can't help but dislike the young woman because of this- it's kind of a projection of her own insecurities.

Staff
Ariana McQuillen:
Gabriel Bartleby:
Jude Magama:
Sally Winters :
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Elsie Striker
17 - Technomancy - Good - Sweet, Dependable, Intelligent

Students

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
Ana is a friendly girl who I find I get along with very well. Sure, she doesn’t always understand what I’m talking about in regard to computers, but then again no one really ever does. She's one of the few genuinely sweet at this school.

Elsie Striker:
This is myself. Not really sure what to put about me here. I'm glad I'm me?

Emilia James:
I haven't had much to do with Emilia. She seems rather intimidating and grim. I'm not entirely sure what to make of her. I know that she's marked as good and that she has a decent sense of justice, it's just how she hands out this justice that confuses me.

Francesco Giordano:
I haven't had much to do with Francesco, mainly because he's friends with Nick. I know that he's pretty intelligent and a bit on the arrogant side. Other than that I don't know too much.

Jason Blake: ◑/☺
Jason, or Jace as some call him, isn't someone that strikes me as your typical 'evil' student. He's more reserved than a lot of them and from what I've seen of him he is a pretty intelligent person. I wouldn't consider us friends yet but there is no resentment between us and I am certainly open to the idea of getting to know him.

Kenzie Rose Stuart: ◑/☺
Kenzie seems a tad shy but overall a sweet girl. We've never interacted that much but I wouldn't be against learning more about her.

Koen Green: ☺☺
I love being around Koen, he's such a genuinely lovely guy and he's always eager to help. His love of bad puns and corny jokes always has me laughing, not at the jokes but at him for finding them so funny. He's really cute when he thinks he's found a good one. His cheerfulness and optimism always brings a smile to my face and I'm pleased that we have such a great, easy friendship.

them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde:
Things are complicated between Nick and I. We used to be best friends but he wanted me to use my powers to steal. I still find the very idea disgusting. Our friendship dissolved. It really wasn't very surprising when he was marked as one of the evil kids.

Seychelle Robinson: ◑/☠
Seychelle and I are complete opposites when it comes to approaching a situation. I like to stop and think about it, whereas she will dive in head first. I'm sure she doesn't even know who I am since I make an effort to avoid her.

Staff
Ariana McQuillen:
I really like Miss McQuillen. She’s the kind of teacher that genuinely cares about her students and I always find myself looking forward to her classes. Plus she’s the career counselor and always has really good advice.

Nicholas Warde
19 - Energy Blasts - Evil - Confident, Impulsive, Flirt

Students

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
I wouldn’t consider myself a friend or an enemy of Ana. I mean she’s hot and everything and I do enjoy teasing her since she’s so innocent, but that's pretty much as far as our relationship goes.

Elsie Striker:
We used to be best friends but we had a falling out. Things have never been the same and I've began to despise her whole good-girl act. I feel like she's always silently judging me. There really was no question about what side she would be on, she's always been the one with the high morals and helpful attitude.

Emilia James:
Emilia and I have always gotten on relatively well. I was surprised when she was marked as good, but hey life is full of surprises. Like me she's not scared to tell it how it is and we often test our friendship with the remarks we make to each other. Her honesty is something that makes me respect her, plus she's pretty badass in a fight. I do like to harmlessly flirt with her, she's one of the few that completely ignores it and will always have some sharp comment to throw back at me.

Francesco Giordano:
Ahaha. Most would think that Francesco and I would make terrible friends, and in part they'd be right. We started off as a great deal less than friends. His uptight attitude annoyed me and I know that my, er, impulsiveness got on his nerves. Somehow though we became friends and I'm pretty stoked that we are. I mean, yeah, I still tease him about the pole up his ass but it's more in a friendly way.

Jason Blake:
Oh, the uptight snob. The guy seriously needs to get over himself. I mean, come on! You're only young once, are you gonna waste it by being such an introverted nerd?

Kenzie Rose Stuart:
One of those quiet, good-girls. I can honestly say I've never had a reason to talk to her, and I'm not really that cut up about it either. She's not really my kind of person.

Koen Green: ◑/☠
I don't hate Koen, but I don't like him either. He's one of those do-gooder types that does around picking up other peoples rubbish. I also think anyone that helpful is just waiting to be walked all over. But honestly I don't have much to do with him so my feelings are more on the neutral to dislike side of things, with more emphasis on the dislike.

them/feel about them?

Nicholas Warde: ☺☺
I'm pretty pleased with how I turned out really. Blessed with brains, abilities and my appearance isn't too shabby either.

Seychelle Robinson:
Seychelle is adventurous, a risk taker and as honest as I am, so it's no surprise that we're friends. She's great mates with Francesco, who was the one we meet through. We've been friends ever since.

Staff
Ariana McQuillen:
I know I’m not the best student, especially when something doesn’t catch my interest. McQuillen’s classes are alright so I rarely get too bored, but I hardly excel in them.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

(WIP)
Nineteen - Disease Manipulation - Evil - | Laid-Back | Show-Off | Crazy

Students

Aiden Dyre: ◑ "Who's that?"
Omar, obviously, doesn't really know the guy yet, but he has his suspicions considering the guy's a guy.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: ☺ "She's nice."
Omar finds the girl nice. He doesn't look at her as girlfriend type for him though, but he does admit she seems nice enough.

them/feel about them?

Omar Galar: ◑ "I am what I am. I can't change it."
Omar doesn't really have any opinions of himself. He just believes he is what he is an leaves it at that.

Ryan Moore: ◑ "He's alright."
Omar doesn't really care for the guy just because of his power really, but he doesn't mind that he's a nice guy.

Talia Banks: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font]

Staff

Seventeen - Emotion Amplification - Good - | Kind-hearted | Happy-Go-Lucky | Energetic |

Students

Aiden Dyre: ☺ "Don't know him, but I love the name!"
Even though Ryan doesn't know him, he thinks he's probably a good guy and he like's the guys name.

them/feel about them?

Omar Galar: ◑ "He's kind of sexist against men..."
Ryan doesn't really take to kindly to him considering he's obviously a bit sexist against guys, but he doesn't hold anything against him either.

Ryan Moore: ☺ "I feel good about myself."
Being the way Ryan is, he's perfectly content with himself.

Talia Banks: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font]

Staff

Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 am

Over 1000 - Imortality - Neutral - Approachable - Externally Lazy - Perceptive

Students

Alexander Ramirez:"You'll find your ability affects me differently."
There's a lot here that will play out peculiarly but it's all jovial, such as the the relationship. Caydon firmly believes coming out of ones shell is important.

Aiden Dyre:"It's a phase... probably."
Caydon sees boyish naive youth, it's a shared trait. He'll insist Aiden slows down with the ladies, they aren't super speedy after all.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: "No qualms here, stay good and fluffy, while we converse I'm just going to keep my distant... and my things."
Professor Caydon doesn't feel his attention is required with Anastacia, in his mind she's capable.

Arturo Castiglione:"THAT'S your good side? We got to fix that."
Eric actively encourages social drinking, he can see a brilliant mind but the worst luck.

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa:"Hey, Bread winner."
Eric is amused by Vego's abilities, there are just so many possibilities. Becoming a teacher affords Cheveyo... Well he'll see.

Damon Carter: "There's a certain flair there to be sure, it's a good tact."
Professor knows games when they are presented to him.

Divinia Castiglione:"A* in OP, play nice now."
Eric was concerned with Divinia upon first admittance but she's mellowed. Now enroute to teaching Eric and Divinia can laugh about "what if" scenarios.

Donovan Reynolds "We're going to have to teach you about girls one day... first I'm going to take a nap first."
Not the great pastoral role, Professor Caydon recognizes he should probably advice Donovan, he just often doesn't get around to.

Elliot Reynolds:"The world knows guys like you are handy, just stay 2 and half steps back, thanks."
There a lot Professor Caydon could say about doing the right thing... I mean there's a lot he could say about the wrong thing too but Elliot's ability means Caydon will be conscientious.

Elsie Striker: "So... internet access?"
Professor Caydon does like keeping up with technology and what better way than with Elsie, it does provide time to talk too.

Emilia James:"Maybe we get off on the wrong, but fences aren't a paton of yours, besides it must wear you down."
Resistance and objectivity can only go so far, Professor Caydon's will help... in a fashion.

Henry Camaz:"You've got a pair that's obvious"
Like a lot of students, Caydon is amused in his no committal way.

Jack Lake: "Aren't you all sunshine and candy rays."
High expectations from Professor Caydon, he's not going to say though.

Jason Martin Blake "So the musics started..."
Caydon obviously anticipates a lot of resistance, can't please them all, besides he's likes a little dance every now and then.

Jessie Garlow:"You know what you can do.."
It's friendly enough between the two, Jessie is less annoyed than most when Professor Caydon turns up.

Kaelana Mãe Natureza:"You still bite."
Eric almost feels parental around Kae, and she does tend the Academy's grounds on her own volition.

Kenzie Rose Stuart: "Kenny, kenny, kenny... kenny"
Like a broken record Kenny and Caydon will often have talks, it's not like Caydon pushes her to be different, so the punishments aren't exactly deterrents.

Koen Green:"I can see stuff, you want to know if you're part of that stuff?"
Professor Caydon can see something tremendous within Koen.

Mason Holmes:"Pretty badass for a kid"
Eric has blurred a little the lines between teacher and student, he does that... Mason and Eric often game together and drink; it's cleaner than Mason's older habits.

Michael H. Kettner:"You really need a second act."
It's not that Professor Caydon actively seeks out students, he just happens to be "there".

Miranda Miyabe: "Prepare for the colours to blur"
Professor Caydon can see the irony in her power and has a soft spot for Miranda.

Nicholas Warde: "Pretty sure stuff like that comes with a price."
Professor Caydon just wants Nicholas to engage a bit more, He guesses about ethics and whatnot.

Omar Galar:"Your moves are nice, what else you got?"
Professor Caydon is clearly expecting more off Omar.

Philanie Ferreira:"Time and place."
Professor Caydon sees Philanie as the greatest threat to student safety. It's a thrill.

Posy Llewellyn:"It's okay to be who your are."
Hell the world could freeze tomorrow according to Caydon, and he promotes Posy's individual nature.

Rhine Donovan:"I've definitely laid into a few people in my time."
Caydon can tell there will be upsets with Rhine in the mix but not every book is it's cover and he believes as with Rhine that everything starts with a leap.

Randy Locux: "I remember when I was.."
Caydon won't hesitate to offer Randy a glass of what ever it is he's drinking, in his eyes he's not running a prison.

Rosette East: "I know you can listen, I know you can understand, we're going to have to work on everything else..."

Ryan Moore: "I'm going to say it's probably not the best idea to go throwing that magic around"
Professor Caydon, can see a fixer and destroyer in Ryan.

Samantha Holt:"I looooove salads "
Caydon can't help but mock Sam, it's childish on both sides but ultimately harmless.

Samuel Matthews:"Sometimes you have to jump"
Samuel's the type Caydon will push if he thinks it's in his best interests.

Scarlett Renee Daniels:"Another Fluffy rabbit, I trust you have hidden claws in there somewhere?"
Caydon can appear totally apathetic towards Scarlett, though he calls her Scar. The headmaster truly believes she can take care of herself.

Seychelle Robinson:"Hey you.."
Seychelle Knows best that Professor Caydon is never in his office, more often he's lounging around campus.

[font=timenewsroman][size=120]Staff

Ariana McQuillen:"I erm... things to say"
Eric likes Ariana it's pretty clear with his pursuit for her to join Maldoy. He hesitates though.

Darell Wright:"Dare. It's time"
There's a push here; you don't refer to someone as Dare unless they're pushing boundaries. Eric and Dare push boundaries. Whose Dare is it next?

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :"Nice hair..."
Eric feels that he looks remarkabley similar to some vampire actor...

Gabriel Bartleby: "I have to respect your wings."
Eric's friends with Gabriel, on Tuesdays they bowl together.

Jude Magama:"Yes I'm lying and truthing all over the place, get on with it"
It's a love hate relationship, Jude knows there are secrets but he tries to leave off, the Headmaster creeps him out.

Sally Winters :"So.. You'll never believe.."
There are few Eric tends to "off load" to, he's glad Sally somehow manages to cope.
Last edited by Riareous on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:54 am

19 - Mental Manipulation - Evil - Conflicted - Emotional - Impromptu

Students

Alexander Ramirez:"What does it mean?"
There are similarities all over the place between these two. The only questions looming are their actions and abilities come crunch time.

Aiden Dyre:"Dude needs to cool it."
Michael can't keep pace with Aiden, they may be on different planes.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:" I don't feel like we're at the same academy."
Michael can't comprehend just how different Anastacia's academy experience must be to his, or how Anastacia and him would ever interact.

Arturo Castiglione:"If I had a musical bone.."
Michael admires Arturo's musical prowess. Who knows, maybe there are lessons going?

Damon Carter:"I'm seeing some sort of influence here."
Mental Manipulation is Michael's game, and he can see a faint sway within the attitudes of others around Damon. Michael can't help but feel extra guarded, adding to the confliction whether or not he actually likes the Damon or not.

Divinia Castiglione:"I suppose the Ice is cool"
Scared of fire isn't exactly a great start but then how is Michael to know that isn't her power? Michael's cautious.

Donovan Matthews"You seem alright, just a tad annoying."
Michael thinks Donovan's nice and harmless, the underdog if there ever was one. Still Michael has his own problems without adding Donovan's into the mix. Just a casual friendly acquaintance unfortunately.

Elliot Reynolds:"No sweat."
Michael hasn't any issue with Elliot, he can't really commit to more until he's been around longer.

Elsie Striker:" Sometimes I wonder if we're on the same plain, computers seem alien to me but that's what you're for right?"
Michael's bedazzled by the Mech talent and also quite taken with Elsie as person. Michael doesn't feel judged and has a reasonably lower guard around her.

Emilia James: "You seem pretty brash, it's actually quite nice, that level of self-identity."
It's refreshing according to Michael, the bluntness doesn't surprise him or take him back.

Henry Camaz: "So... are you invulnerable to mental digs?"
Michael's genuinely amused by Henry, and is eager to spar with him.

Jack Lake: "The one thing I've learnt, is that anyone too laidback is hiding something, this maybe just me we're talking about."
Michael is really unsure about Jack, something doesn't add up to him.

Jason Martin Blake: " You've definitely a problem, I'm just not sure which."
Michael can understand the steps leading to a route like Jason's, he just can't bring himself to tread it, he'd rather be who Jason hates.

Jessie Garlow: "I get the feeling I should be guarded, why though?"
Michael definitely feels freer around Jessie, this does marginally worry him.

Kaelana Mãe Natureza:"Magical fairy land, definitely true."
Michael is astonished by her gifts, his are a curse by comparison. Kae will often find Michael escaping into "her" garden (well... the academy's grounds).

Kenzie Rose Stuart: "Defiance, I can side with that"
There's hope to be friends here, but Michael knows his "tendencies" get in the way.

Koen Green: "I know what you can do, I've just never seen you do it. You don't make sense to me."
Michael can't appreciate a pedestrian and he so desperately hopes Koen isn't. Maybe Koen can't see the power, but Michael can.

Lily Sanchez: "We all have our tweaks, yours are just a little more obvious than most."
There's nothing Michael loves more than downtime, which is exactly what it's like around Lily. Amusing.

Mason Holmes:"Thanks for the advance warning."
Both reluctant in their "roles" they average out nicely together, though not without a little friction. Their views often align but when push comes to shove Michael and Mason often take different paths.

Michael H. Kettner: "I hate him. Why can't he see."
Obviously some a huge battle here.

Miranda Miyabe:"Your colours are blindng"
There is a distinct mental visualization when Michael is near Miranda, causing him to receive powerful headaches in fits of colour. It's hard to say how they'd react if this wasn't the case.

Nicholas Warde: "Can't say I can align with him."
Michael can't see how Nicholas can't be just a little conflicted, it's causing him to think in double negatives.

Omar Galar:"He's a little antagonistic."
The whole "sexist" vibe is emanating off Omar. What did Michael do?

Philanie Ferreira:"I almost don't believe you."
Nina can come off a bit strong but Michael isn't shocked. Almost nothing she could have done would surprise him.

Posy Llewellyn:"She's avoided me."
Michael is trying to make her acquaintance, it's just difficult sometimes. There's always so much going on.

Rhine Donovan:"So we're cool, right?"
Michaels not intentionally trying to step on Rhines toes.

Rosette East: "I feel... like I've been evaluated."
Michael feels itemized, an he knows to tread carefully, he doesn't play chess... well.

Ryan Moore: "Please stay away, your abilities frighten me."
More so than fire, Michael fears what could happen should Ryan's power penetrate Michael's mind. Michael will keep his distance it's safe to say.

Samantha Holt:"Wow..."
This feeling wasn't on the cards for Michael before now.

Samuel Matthews: "I think we're cool."
There's no huge bromance but no negative feelings either, Michael's alright with Sam.

Scarlett Renee Daniels:"Who..?"
Michael has had a quick gleam from a lot students but not all, Scarlett is another one of those unfortunate few. I'm sure an encounter will occur, so take it from there.

Seychelle Robinson: "There's a lot going on there and most of it isn't great... But who doesn't, and I have to admire the designs though..."
Michael feels there are a lot of risks here, Seychelle is confliction, a real mix of good and bad for Michael.

Talia Banks: "I'm not sure where I'd fit in here."
Michael see's Talia as the epitome of good, and Michael knows he falls short in that measure.

Staff

Ariana McQuillen: "Your abilities boggle the mind Ms..."
Michael really tries in Professor McQuillen's classes, she truly is an execptional teacher in Michael's mind.

Darrell Wright:"I can do this."
Their relationship depends on the effort and focus Michael can conjure in lesson. It's a dynamic relationship.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon : "Why do you keep popping up? I know you want to talk... I'm fine I swear!.... how old are you again??"
Michael is reluctant with Professor Caydon, but Caydon does persist. Michael likes that his teacher is involved, although he'd never admit it.

Gabriel Bartleby: "There's something innately wrong about our chemistry... and that's sort of what I'm afraid of.. not you, me."
Michael, can't be sure everything will work out with the pressure of such good. Of course Michael will try.

Jude Magama: " It's not lying if I honestly am unsure, I know that makes me difficult but I'd appreciate just being marked on my work."
Michael will try to avoid trouble with Professor Magama.

Sally Winters : "I don't know why but there's something so unassuming about you."
Michael's more comfortable around Winters.
Last edited by Riareous on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

Kenzie Rose Stuart
Seventeen - Love Manipulation - Good - Romantic, Wild, Caring
♥ = romantic ||☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students

◑Aiden Dyre: "Self-obsessed player? Count me out!"
He's a nice guy and all, but he's just not my type. I'm pretty sure he keeps looking at me though... It's weird.

◑☺Anastacia Delgado-Leon: "She's so sweet, candy envy's her!"
She's lovely, but I really don't see why she loves America so much. Meh, I'm not one to judge. She's really pretty, I'm jealous.

◑Anna Birdbrooke: "Umm...?"
I know like nothing about this girl, but I guess she's alright. I know she's "evil" or whatever, but I think she's super kind.

☠Ashton Carlisle: "Off is where I'd like him to fuck..."
I can't stand him! How dare he stamp on people's hearts? Love is a powerful thing, he has no appreciation for anyone but himself.

◑Belle Birdbrooke: "Anna's little sister, right?"
Seems like a fun girl, can't wait to get to know her!

☺Cheveyo Qaeltaqa: "Yes! A lover boy!"
He's so sweet, much like his girlfriend. I love their relationship!

◑Damon Carter:[i] "Our powers are similar, it's cool."

I know like everyone's powers, and his is so like mine! Something about him makes me wary though... So I just keep away.

♥Donovan Matthews: "Hehe, so cute..."
I have a crush on Don. But shhhh, don't tell anyone! I'm a total sucker for nerds... What can I say?

◑Elliot Reynolds: "He's pretty hot, I guess..."
I don't really know Elliot that much. He seems like an alright guy to me.

◑Elsie Striker: "I like her, but for all I know she hates me."
I have no idea what Elsie thinks of me! It's quite unnerving, but I do like the girl.

◑Emilia James: "Honestly, I find her a bit intimidating at times"
She doesn't care what others think, I can't not commend her on that! Sure, she can be a bit intimidating, but I don't act any differently around her.

◑☺Henry Camaz: "He's just so fun!"
I only really see him at parties, but when I do it's awesome. He's a great guy, I got to say.

◑Jack Lake: "Sporty dude..."
I'm not all that into sports, and I don't really think I have anything in common with Jack. But I do like him, he's nice.

◑Jessie Garlow: "Her love story could be... Wowable!"
She seems quite independant, but that's cool. I don't really know her much, but I know enough to know just how awesome her love story will be.

◑ Kenzie Rose Stuart: "I'm... Me, I guess."
I don't really have much of an opinion on myself. I'm neutral, I suppose.

☺Koen Green: "He's so nice, and he doesn't even try!"
Koen's a nice guy. I like that he doesn't try to be either. Over all, I quite like him.

◑ Lily Sanchez: "Who?"
Lily's so shy, I don't even know she excists at times! It makes me feel bad, because she's so general and kind.

☺Mason Holmes: "Sherlock! Sorry Mason, I had to say it..."
He's cool, but I seem to always find him gambling or picking someones lock. Either way, I consider him a friend.

◑ Michael H. Kettner: "He acts so rashly..."
I get along with him OK, but sometimes my opinion on him sways by his actions. He's a confusing guy, but a good one all the same.

☺Miranda Miyabe: "Just so optimistic!"
I'm all for optimism, and this girl is just so full of positives I can't help but love her. She's brilliant, and her looks are like just... Wow.

☠Nicholas Warde: "Ugh, him."
I don't hate him, but I sertainly don't like him. I just don't understand Nicholas, and from what I've seen so far I don't like him.

☺Omar Galar: "Meh, he's OK."
I get on with him perfectly fine. At first meeting he showed off a bit, but he calmed it down. I like how he doesn't try to change everything.

☠Philanie Ferreira "What a bitch..."
I really hate this girl. She's the most egotistical student at this school... Damn, I hate her so much.

◑Posy Llewellyn: "As blunt as a broken pencil."
She's blunt, but I know she means well. I don't have the guts to be so upfront, and for that I applaud her.

☺Randy Locux: "He's mysterious..."
He's funny, I like that.

☺Rosette East: "What doesn't she have an opinion about?"
She can get quite irritating at times, but I like how she doesn't talk behind peoples backs.

☺Ryan Moore: "So cute."
I really like Ryan, but only in a friend kind of way. He's funny, and just so nice!

◑Samuel Matthews: "He's always hiding something."
He's that mysterious guy from across the street, always hiding something. But he comes across quite mature, and that's cool.

☺Scarlett Daniels: "RENEE!"
How could I not love her? She's been my bestie since we were kids!

☠Seychelle Robinson: "Rebel!"
I just don't like her. I find her 'rebeling' stupid, and sarcasm gets old after a while.

☺Talia Banks: "So selfless!"I like Talia. I'm always getting involved in her charity work. She's just such a likable girl.

[font=timenewsroman][size=120]Staff

◑Ariana McQuillen: "Teacher + love for romance = damn awesome"
She's a really good teacher, and I can spell a romantic from miles away. My love for her lesson subject helps too...

◑Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon: "So cool."
I don't see how people don't like Mr Caydon! He's so epic. I like that he's not a dictator like the ones back in regular High School; they sucked!

◑Gabriel Bartleby: "Science... Ew!"
I hate science, but Mr Bartleby is alright. I'd probably like him a bit more if I paid attention in class though. Oh well.

◑Jude Magama: "F-bombman!"
Maths is so funny! Espically when Mr Magama drops all them f-bombs. It still amazes me how I learn stuff in that class.

◑Sally Winters : "Stereotype killer!"
Miss Winters is a funny woman, totally smashing the teacher stereotype.[/font
Last edited by WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 pm

17- Wall Crawling- Good- Nerdy, Fun-loving, Chilled

Students

Aiden Dyre: ☺ "You. Me. Injustice. No Super Speed Cheater!"
"He is by far the only person better then me at Fighters, but only because of his super speed, But I digress, I've still kicked his ass a few times but it's all in good fun. That's my bro man, If I had any siblings, That would be Aiden. I'm still gonna use Green Arrow to kick his ass...just sayin."

Anastacia Delgado-Leon: "Ana! What up?"
Anastacia is cool. She's Chev's girlfriend. They are cool peoples.

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa: ☺"Chev!"
This right here, is a cool dude, You'd think he would be one of the dumb jocks but no. He's cool peoples.

Damon Carter: ◑"He's one of those I generally avoid."
Ehh, there's not much to say about him, He's not someone I hang out with.

Donovan Matthews☺ "I think I'm pretty okay."
ehh what's not to like?

Kenzie Rose Stuart: ☺/♥ "ahh Kenny."
God! She's gorgeous and she talks to me, What's not to like!

them/feel about them?

Michael H. Kettner: ◑"Ehh, he's okay I guess."
He seems fine I guess but I don't really talk to him much.

Miranda Miyabe:♥ "Randi..."
Good God, have you seen her?

Samuel Matthews: "He looks oddly familiar
" There's something about this guy...It's odd but I feel like I know him.

Seychelle Robinson: "Oh kill me now..."
I don't typically hate girls, It's kinda hard but this one...

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:"Will you marry me?"
Ahh the older woman.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon : "If you wanna teach me about girls, by all means,"
He's awesome actually.

Sally Winters : "Morning Ms. Winters."
She is a fun teacher, I like her alot.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

19 - Aura Reading - Good- Playful, Flirty, Silly

Students

Aiden Dyre:
Here’s a guy, that I could totally see myself with. He’s a bit of a narcissist but...I’ll give him a pass. He’s too damn cute.
Anastacia Delgado-Leon:
She’s nice, really sweet. We don’t really talk much but we could hang I think.

Anna Birdbrooke:
Again, I don’t really know her and frankly her powers worry me a bit but regardless I think we could be friends Even though she’s been labeled as evil.
Ashton Carlisle:
No...just no. Aiden is a narcissist but he’s still friendly this guy...I just can’t...I won’t say he’s an enemy but I wouldn’t call him a friend either.

Belle Birdbrooke:
Oh my goodness I just want to pick her up! She is so darn cute!
A total sweetheart!

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa:
I am by no means a man stealer, and I can see the way the auras around him glow when he’s around Anastacia but lets face it. The boy is fine. He’s really nice though.

Damon Carter:
I don’t know if he’s gotten to me but I just want to lose myself in him sometimes. I figure it must be his power because it’s ridiculous I’m not even sure how I felt about him except painfully attracted.
Donovan Matthews
Donny is a great guy really he is, but he’s not my type. I mean, I have nothing against nerds, I mean...Aiden is a nerd but it’s different. Sorry Donny but you are in the friendzone.
Elliot Reynolds:
Elliot...He is a nice guy, I like him but his powers...Frankly, I don’t want him to touch me...He’ll know too much and I can’t have that so maybe if he can get a handle on his powers then maybe he’ll be okay but for now, he’s in the friendzone too.
Elsie Striker:
Elise is really cool. I think we could be friends!

Emilia James:
She seems nice, I think we could be friends too! If she loosened up a little.

Henry Camaz:
Henry, I think is pretty normal considering. I think we could be friends, maybe even date. I don’t really know but I’m open to options.

Jack Lake:
Jack is a fun guy. His powers freak me out a little, like watching a contourist but it’s all in fun.

Jessie Garlow:
I don’t think Jessie is as evil as she thinks she is. I mean, everyone has those moments, some more than others but I think deep down, Jessie’s on the wrong side.

Kenzie Rose Stuart:
Kenzie! I just love her. She is amazing and I see the way her aura lights up when Donny’s around. You can’t hide it from me Kenny!
Koen Green:
Koen is a man of my own heart. He’s carefree like me. Doesn’t stress about silly things and takes everything in strides. That’s the way to live.

them/feel about them?

Mason Holmes:
This is a person...I can truly relate to...that’s all I have to say.
Michael H. Kettner:
I don’t want anyone inside my head...
Miranda Miyabe
I have my flaws but I think I’m alright, That’s really for you all to decide but regardless of your opinions I’m still gonna be me.

Nicholas Warde:
Ah, Nick. Nicky Nicky Nicky... While, we flirt all the time, I don’t think it’ll lead to much more than that.
Omar Galar:
I absolutely love Omar! He is so fun to hang out with, albeit a little dangerous as he doesn’t help with ...my problem but he seriously is a really fun party buddy. If he didn’t have that whole disease thing. I could totally see myself flirting with him
Philanie Ferreira
Her Aura is all wrong...I don’t trust her.
Posy Llewellyn:
I don’t really know her, her power is preceded her though, She’s someone I need to keep my eye on just in case.

Rosette East:
There is more to her than meets the eye. well maybe not mine haha but I know there’s more to her than she lets on.

Seychelle Robinson:♥/☠
She’s not all bad, She’s better than she gives herself credit for and frankly...I miss her. Things didn’t end well between us and...this Good and Evil thing...it’s stupid...It doesn’t help anyone...

Staff

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 am

Jessie Garlow
17- Animal Possession - Evil - Witty, Bold, Feisty

Students

NOTE: Jessie has been at the academy for a year, and is more of the loner type, so she hasn't really met people properly, and is on an acquaintance level with everyone.
Aiden Dyre:☺ "I like his attitude, I'd totally be his 'bro'"
Jess really likes Aiden's outlook on things, always positive. Who wouldn't like a buddy to keep you positive?

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:◑ "Doesn't seem too bad... I just hope the fact she's good and I'm evil doesn't get in the way."
Jessie thinks that Anastacia seems like a nice person, and they could be friends if she doesn't mind that Jessie's evil. Although she might be a little too girly for Jessie.

Anna Birdbrooke:☺ "She seems to be a cool gal!"
Jessie always thought Anna was pretty cool. She thinks that they would be awesome friends.

Ashton Carlisle:◑/☠ "He's...Meh." Jessie thinks Ashton is OK. But he's a bit of a dick head. Actually he's a lot of a dickhead.

Belle Birdbrooke:◑"I like Belle's kookiness, and our powers go hand in hand, but she can be a bit...slow sometimes."
Belle is more in her good books, but she gets a bit sick of her slowness. She doesn't exactly hat her though.

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa:☺"He's pretty cool, he would be a great teacher."
Jessie likes Cheveyo, and thinks his power would help him in being a Professor quite a bit. But she hopes the fact her nick name is Pineapple won't off put him.

Damon Carter:◑ "He's nice, and he's a little bit hot, but he says stuff like doll face way too much, it's unnerving."
Jessie reckons Damon is okay. But he can seem a little creepy sometimes with all his endearing terms.

Donovan Matthews:☺ "Donovan is a cool guy."
Jessie reckons Donovan is a cool guy, and he's pretty fun. She feels sad about his parents though, and she needs to be careful with all the sugary foods, and make sure no jerks try and take his insulin.

Elliot Reynolds:◑ "Elliot's ok, he would be cool to have as a friend."
Jessie is pretty neutral with Elliot. They like similar things, but she doesn't exactly count him as a friend.

Elsie Striker:☺ "She's pretty awesome! I mean, who doesn't want to be able to control technology?"
Jessie reckons Elsie is pretty cool. She thinks she would be an awesome friend.

Emilia James:◑ "Emilia is just another person in this school, but I should be careful of her."
Jessie is really neutral with Emilia, but she seems okay. She has to be careful of her powers though, she could just imagine a weapon and boom Jessie's dead or wounded.

Francesco Giordano:☺ "Francesco seems to be a really fun guy!"
Jessie thinks Francesco is pretty fun. But he can be a little bit sexual sometimes.

Henry Camaz:◑ "Henry is pretty nice, but he's not exactly close to me." Jessie thinks Henry is a pretty cool guy with his piano and guitar skills, and he's invulnerable which is pretty bad ass. But then again, if she got in a fight with him, it wouldn't be a good thing. So unless Omar helped her, she wouldn't be able to hurt him at all.

Jack Lake:☺ "Jack seems to be a nice guy, and his dexterity is awesome." Jessie likes Jack, and he could be fun to hang out with.

Jason Blake:◑/☠ "Judgmental prick who doesn't realize who he is." Jessie thinks Jason is overly judgmental. On several occasions he has upset someone with his smart-arsed remarks. He also appears to be above the idea he is evil, when he quite obviously is, and everyone can see it.

Jessie Garlow:☺ “Of course I'm friends with myself!"

Kenzie Rose Stuart:☺ "Yeah, Kenzie's really nice!"Jessie likes Kenzie, and reckons she's quite similar, but on the good side. She thinks Kenzie would be a really cool friend.

Koen Green:♥ "Koen is really nice...And hot too..."*blush*Jessie has a crush on Koen, and thinks he's amazing. She likes a guy who can protect her when she can't.But she's worried about what other evil kids would say if she told anyone about her crush on a good guy.

Lily Sanchez:◑ "Lily seems interesting..." Jessie is curious about Lily, it seems to be her kind of atmosphere she gives off. But she's kind of afraid of what she might find out.

Mason Holmes:◑/☺ "He seems pretty awesome, but his power must be a big weight on his shoulders."
Jessie is pretty comfortable with Mason, and he's a good guy in more meanings than one. His power must worry him sometimes though.

Michael H. Kettner:☺ "Michael is pretty nice and pretty useful." Jessie likes Michael, he's a fun guy to hang out with it seems. Also, his power could come in handy if she found out a secret she didn't want to know.

Miranda Miyabe:☺ "Miranda seems cool, I think there's lots to find out about her though."
Jessie thinks Miranda is a cool girl, and could be fun to hang out with. But she reckons there's something about her that she can't put a finger on.

Nicholas Warde:◑/☺ "Yeah Nick is a nice guy." Jessie feels that Nick appears to be quite a nice guy, but his love for money unnerves her sometimes.

Omar Galar:☺ "He just needs a friend, or someone to hang out with." Jessie reckons Omar is a cool guy, and he could definitely be an ally. He seems to be a well moralized guy apart from the drugs and smoking of course.

Philanie Ferreira☺ "She. Is. Cool."
Jessie really likes Nini, she can connect with her easily, and she would like to be her first friend at the academy. Her power is really cool too.

Posy Llewellyn:◑ "Posy seems ok, but I have to be careful of her." Jessie believes that Posy is a cool girl, and she seems really fun. But yet again, her power could be dangerous to her, because there are a few fears of hers that could seriously affect her.

Rhine Donovan:☺ "Rhino is pretty sweet. Don't tell her I call her that. I will..."
Jessie likes Rhine, and if asked what her favorite aspect of her was, she would say how she manages to pull off being evil. It's really cool. She also has similar interests.

Randy Locux:◑"He's pretty cool, and could come in useful."Jessie thinks Randy is a pretty alright guy, and he could come in handy if she ever made a mistake she wanted to fix. He also likes parties. Parties are cool.

Rosette East:☺ "She's pretty freakin' cool!" Jessie thinks Rose would be an awesome friend. They're pretty similar, and she's always wondered what anti-gravity felt like

Ryan Moore:◑/☺ "Ryan's alright." Jessie bets that Ryan would be a lot of fun to have a laugh with, and he's kinda similar to her. But his power could do her over easily.

Samuel Matthews:☺ "Samuel seems to be a really sweet guy!" Jessie thinks Samuel is a really sweet guy, and hopes to get to know him. She thinks he would be cool to hang out with.

Seychelle Robinson:☺ "She seems to be really cool!" Jessie reckons Chelle would be a really cool friend, she's just the kind of girl she likes to hang out with. Chelle's power is also really cool and useful.

Scarlett Daniels:◑/☺ "Scarlett is OK, she's nice and fun." Jessie really likes Scarlett and wants to get to know her, but she wouldn't exactly be her close friend.

Talia Banks:◑/☠ "I don't mind Talia, but I really don't like the way she talks about us evils." Jessie isn't very keen on Talia. She doesn't like how she treats and talks about the evil people. But then again, she really can't be bothered.

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:☺"I really like Ms McQuillen. I know she doesn't like us calling her that, but I think it sounds really nice." Jessie really likes Ariana, and she is one of her favorite teachers along with Gabriel. She also really likes her power, Bibliokinesis is pretty cool, and she wonders if Ariana would let her into Eragon. Also her daughter is really cute.

Darell Wright:☺ "Darell's all right, he's a good teacher, but sometimes a bit bossy."
Jess thinks Darell is a good teacher, and he's taught her some good moves, and has put up with her in detention. She also likes he leans more toward the evil side, but understands he has to be neutral. It's the rules or whatever.

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :◑ "Professor Caydon is cool." Jessie really doesn't mind the headmaster, she doesn't really have anything against him. She knows other people in the school don't like him, some love him even, to her he's just the headmaster. But she does sympathise for the man. Being immortal it must be horrible to see your friends die and all you know getting old.

Gabriel Bartleby:☺ "Gabriel is really cool! His subject is my favorite, and I hope there will be a choir this year." Jessie really likes Gabriel, and he's one of her favorite teachers. He's a good teacher, and he's a nice guy. She annoys him playfully because she knows he hates it.

Jude Magama: "Mr. Magama is fine, but Maths is BLARGH." Jessie thinks Mr. Magama is a nice guy, but she doesn't really like maths. But he does a good job teaching it so she learns something anyway.

Sally Winters :☺ "Ms. Winters is really nice." Jessie really likes Ms. Winters, she's helped her out when she's hurt before, and she's a nice person to talk to as well. Her personality and voice could cheer any ill person up.
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm

18 | Shape-Shifter | Good | - Fun-Loving, Childish, Easygoing

Students

(Note: Sam transferred to the school the year before and has only been in the school for a semester so she doesn't know all of the students. If you have any idea for relations please PM me ^^)

☺☺ Aiden Dyre: ☺☺ "Aiden seems cool enough, we should totally hang out."
Sam thinks Aidan is definitely a playboy but she doesn't mind, she thinks it adds to his charms though sometimes she thinks he could tone his ego and narcissist nature down. She can totally see herself and Aiden being friends in the near future.

Anastacia Delgado-Leon:"Way...Too...Girly."
Samantha tries her best not to show her dislike for the girl seeing that they have never really talked much to begin with but her impression on her wasn't particularly a good. Obviously, her first impression of her was that of another sweet girly girl and that hasn't changed.

Anna Birdbrooke:"I don't know..."
Sam is a bit conflicted about Anna, she doesn't really know what to think of her just yet.

Ashton Carlisle:"Please... stay away from me"
From the beginning Sam never truly liked narcissistic evil Ashton, and she would remind him of it whenever she could, imagine her reaction when she learned that his power consisted of Fire Manipulation? She nearly passed out. Anyways, Sam always tries to star as far away from the guy as possible and she plans to keep it that way until the end of time.

Belle Birdbrooke:"A bit strange but interesting"
The few times that Sam has seen her she had always looked a bit off, she's always distracted and Sam is kind of curious as to what she is thinking about. Sam wonders if she would ask her to shift into an animal seeing how much she loves nature and animals...

Cheveyo Qaeltaqa:

Damon Carter:

Elliot Reynolds:

Elsie Striker:

Emilia James:

Henry Camaz:

Jack Lake:

Jason Blake:"Oh for goodness sakes... loosen up will ya?"
Sam would love nothing more than to tease the guy, he's just so controlling and stuck up on her eyes that nothing would please her more.

Jessie Garlow:

Kenzie Rose Stuart:

Koen Green:

Mason Holmes:

☺♥ Michael H. Kettner: ♥☺ "Yeah... I don't have anything against the dark side you know?"
There's something about him that Sam seems to be drawn to which doesn't quite happen often if she had to be honest.

Miranda Miyabe:

Nicholas Warde:

Omar Galar:

Philanie Ferreira

Posy Llewellyn:

Rhine Donovan:

Rosette East:

Ryan Moore:

Samantha Holt"I have my flaws just like anybody else".
Without doubt Sam knows she is far from perfect but she is humble enough to accept that she is not flawless and to accept when she is wrong. One of the things she wants to change is that she would like to get along more with girls

Samuel Matthews:

Seychelle Robinson:"So... "
Samantha thinks she's a bit of a wildcard and not in a good way. Other than that, Sam thinks Saychelle is kind of cool in her own way and likes her fiery nature, makes things more interesting anyways. Shew doubts that they both have anything in common and is often awkward around the girl.

Talia Banks:

Staff

Ariana McQuillen:

Darell Wright:

Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon :"Will you look at that beautiful bird chirping away? No? well how about that spider then?"
Samantha and Caydo are often teasing each other, he is often mocking her and she can't help but to play along. Sam must say he's probably one of her favorite teachers even though she often teases him back whenever she has the chance, without ever crossing the line of course, or so she hopes.

Gabriel Bartleby:

Jude Magama:

Sally Winters :
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 pm

| 20 | Ecopathy | Good | Pan | Outgoing, Aggressive, Hardcore |

|♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)|
|♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|
☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

Students

☺☺Aiden Dyre☺♥
“Aiden? Totally cute and a party boy. He's alright and fun to hang with. Not to mention his voice! We flirt here and there, just some harmless fun. A relationship with him? Haha, I'm not too sure. He's way too much of a flirt, so I hear - I'm also waiting until the day he slips up and Chevrolet catches him flirting with Ana. I'm going to charge people to see that match.”

Alexander Ramirez:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

☺♥Arturo Castiglione♥☺
“Arty is my absolute best friend here besides Erin. He helped me form the Titans of Tunes and he's always been there to help me. He was one of the few that didn't pick on me when I struggled with learning until I fully learned English. Now we're inseparable. Of course he grinds on my nerves every now and then but it's cool.”

☺☺Anastacia Delgado-Leon☺☺
“She's an adorable young thing and very sweet. She and Cheveyo are tão bonito together. I only wish she weren't so insecure about things like her looks and questioning why Chevy loves her. She's got it made! Cute, smart, and a personal Superman to boot! I like having a girls' night with Ana and Div because Ana's really fun when you get her to open up.”

☺☺Cheveyo Qaeltaqa☺☺
“Chevrolet is the big brother I never had growing up. I love going with him to see his family whenever we have breaks and sometimes I even go by myself. He's more in tune with nature than most others here and of course I totally respect that. He's always been there for me and I've never looked at him as anything but a brother.”

Jason Blake
“Laaaame. This stuffed shirt? He's so...grown uppish. I never got the chance to know him personally, I think I kind of just didn't want to after hearing and finding out that he pretty much just judges everyone. What I do know is that capturing the important fun moments that can only be obtained during your childhood to late teenage and early adulthood years are not on his list of things to do. I don't even think he knows how to be a normal teenager.”

Kaelana Mãe Natureza:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Miranda Miyabe: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Philanie Ferreira
“Er. Isn't she Ana's new roommate?”

♥☺Posy Llewellyn☺♥
“Pockets is amazing. The girl knows her way around cannabis and her lack of giving two fucks about what people think about her is admirable. I love hanging out with her and she's one of my best friends. And my roommate. Totally crushing on her. Not really much of a secret. It's cool.”

Rhine Donovan:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

Darell Wright:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

☺☺Eridanus Rival Issac Caydon☺☺
“Erin saved my life and helped me through a lot. People look at me funny when I refer to him as my dad but since he pretty much raised me for the past nine years, he may as well be. I've put him through hell but he still believed in me.”

| 19 | Acoustokinesis | Evil | Hetero | Friendly, Helpful, Coquettish |

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

Students

Alexander Ramirez:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Arturo Castiglione:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kaelana Mãe Natureza:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

| 22 | Reality Alteration | Evil | Sapio | Protective, Studious, Responsible |

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

Students

Arturo Castiglione:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

| 22 | Replication | Good | Sapio | Loyal, Protective, Friendly |

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

Students

Staff

| 17 | Appearance Alteration | Evil | Pan | Secretive, Vain, Guarded |

(NOTE! She doesn't know anyone yet so her power and probably name are pretty much unknown to other students!)

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

Students

Aiden Dyre

Arturo CastiglioneType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff

◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!