Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are Refuge

Posting!

a part of “We Are Refuge”, a fictional universe by Nephthys.

Tomorrow was never a promise. How far would you go to see the sunrise again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Refuge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Posting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Sorry, guys, but my post won't be up for a while, as I don't have actual Internet for a while (and I'm not posting from my phone unless it's getting desperate). I'll make it extra long. Should be up soonish.

Anyways, use this thread to discuss any posting order stuff and whatnot. It's important, so it gets its own thread ;p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Posting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Website's finally back! Let the posting re-commence! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 am

How mysterious... O_o Is there going to be a posting order?
Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow...

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead...

Walk beside me
So we can go together.

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 am

Mmm... not for now. I think we'll go by a) this thread and b) the general rule of not posting twice if anyone's been left behind (pending further discussion in the posting thread, of course). Go ahead and post, if you'd like.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:40 am

I'll try to get in a post later today! I'm having a few last minute get togethers before I leave for college in a couple weeks. I have like half of the post done.

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Guys, don't forget about this... :p don't worry about matching the word count. 200, 300, 400 words is a fine length, and we do need to get this rolling. Don't make me Internet-slap you all.

I'm fine with people being absent because of life. Just don't make me feel like you all ran away! XD love you all. I just get concerned when we go dry for four days.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Posted! It's a tad bit long... forgive me. I just started rambling cause I haven't written in forever! But yeah... I won't abandon this rp so no worries :D

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Just posted, well reposted, did the Earth San Francisco thing again, AAUHG! I waited on Kami to post, you said (s)he could go, so I respected the line up, because I am that good of a team player, haha.

Side Note: Naomi will lash out at people now, so if she reaches for you, try and avoid her touch :).

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Pfft, Donovan's not gonna know not to touch her, now. I still have yet to read your posts, but it'd totally be fun to have a bout of bad luck for Donovan, get him mad, make him do some things he wouldn't normally do, and feel really, really horrible in the morning. Drama is fun.

Let's all go glomp Naomi!

@Kami: Don't apologize. Writing is fun :)
@LightANDDark: *pat pat* commendable teamwork! Actually, I'd totally forgotten that we'd established Kami was going first :/ no worries. Just me being a derpyhead.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 am

I am a she :)

And poor Ezra! He'll probably take whatever Naomi will give... He likes hugs,

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Alright. I think we'll probably be shifting to shorter posts, now, just because of the amount of interaction, so don't feel pressured to write anything more than two or three paragraphs if you can't find anything to say. Random fluff is boring. Of course, if you need to say something, say itβ€” no problems with that, either. I just don't want you to feel like you have to write an essay about the fuzz on your jacket or anything :p

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 am

Just to keep this going, I'm going to put up a little-bitty post. Nothing that you can't catch up to, Naughtβ€” I'm just going to keep the activity up so it doesn't go dead. Good luck getting better!

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 pm

I am back, well kind of back! I will be putting up my post once I get used to being home again ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 am

Oh! Well, in that case, yay! Glad to have you back, if only kind of :)

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!