Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Caged: Escape to Freedom

History/Story ideas

a part of “Caged: Escape to Freedom”, a fictional universe by SugarPlum22.

There's a new building in Port Tinker (Fayland Port), a new type of museum, instead of it filled with art or objects it's filled with mythical creatures like angels and such. A crew of pirates heard about this museum, so they decided check-out the museum.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caged: Escape to Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

History/Story ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble with coming up with a history for Selvira...And a story-line too follow throughout the roleplay...Sooo, if you guys have any ideas or plot-lines you'd like to in-put...Please, please post them here...I really need your help...

Oh! And before I forget. For the history, if you look at Ariella's bio that has a little bit of the history in it, so I'm trying to kind of base some of the history off of that..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: History/Story ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I got nothing :(
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 am

Well, I say we just work through with the pirates raiding the museum right now, and see where the story goes. As we roleplay, we'll get some ideas. So if Zac takes the last crew member, we can start!

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:44 am

Hooray!!!!!!!!!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 am

Wow. I totally forgot about Cole's powers. I think I need to work on that...Lol

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm

@Naga's Shadow
Yeah, focusing on just the pirates raiding the museum for right now seems like a good idea. What I'd like to do, is have the pirates take a few days before them actually accomplishing stealing the exhibits. So like; day 1: scouting out the area in the museum, day 2: devising a plan on what exhibits to steal and how to do it, day 3: getting supplies, day 4: first try in stealing but failed, day 5: second try and succeeds. Something like that...

@Everyone
Oh! Almost forgot. Since this is a steampunk type themed roleplay, there is steampunk technology and clothing, but no flying boats/ships/planes/jets/helicopters/zeppelins/etc.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 am

Kay, just remember there need to be a few problems and failures in getting the exhibits out. Though we want to move on, I just don't want getting them out seeming too easy. Cole is going to definitely be a problem to move. As for Ko since he won't know the pirates are helping, he could easily kill them with one look. Another set back that I'll make is the keys to the collars. Somethings going to happen with them. Be destroyed, disappeared, something. So it would be simple to take the collars off. Plus, when and if Kage tries to like take them off with tools and whatnot, the collars will shock the exhibits. Complications with that.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Yeah, didn't think about that. I probably should edit the rock part out. the pebbles are fine, but rocks are kind of overdoing it on the takedowns. ^^;
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:55 am

Okay, so there are a few ideas in planning for the escapes of the exhibits, but I'll let you all know probably later today how we plan of having things turn out.

I love the free-style roleplay, which is what we'll mostly use, but somethings like the escape I want to follow some sort of plan.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Okay, so you want James to react a certain way to the guards. All right. I can wait. Will the guards be grouped together or will they spread out? that may determine what he does and how he may wind up hurt during the execution of the plan.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Okay, so what we're gonna do is Morrigain's going to help Ariella, Ko, and Cole escape with the pirate crew. But once they're out of the Museum, he's going to go back into the Museum to get his staff and maybe a few other things, who knows. So while Morgan does that, the rest of the exhibits are going to follow the pirates back to their ship. Morgan's somehow going to get recaptured and getting him back out is going to be like ten times harder than before.

What we can also do is that everyone doesn't know Morgan has been captured again, they can all think he just left them. But we'll have like Ariella sense something not right and suggest to go back to the Museum because she feels that they need to go back of some reason.

Does that plan sound good with everyone?

@Zachary:
For the guards, I was going to have some with swords and some with guns to go and try to handle the situation. Some will be in groups while others will go around individually. But what I'd like is for Maria and Elizabeth to go and help out, so they can have something to do. Also fighting either hand-to-hand, sword clashing sword, or held at gun point I just want to see some action!

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 pm

I made a post...Then the computer signed me out -_-
I'll retype it, but it's probably going to be a little less detailed, considering how mad I am >:/
It should be up by tomorrow, I have to sleep now...

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!