Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game of Revelations

The Game of Revelations

a part of “The Game of Revelations”, a fictional universe by Dauntless Reaper.

Seven teenagers are given the task of a lifetime when they're chosen my gods to be their champions in a game of life and death against the creator of eternity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Game of Revelations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Game of Revelations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dauntless Reaper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Game of Revelations"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dauntless Reaper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Game of Revelations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:15 am

May I reserve Vista's champion, please? ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:25 am

May I reserve Xybes' Champion please? :)
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 pm

May i reserve dilige's champion? :)
scratch that, i'll withdraw since I'm in too many roleplays ^^
Last edited by dreammuffin on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 pm

May I reserve Sopor's champion?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 pm

May I reserve Carmen's champion please?

Nevermind
Last edited by tornadofan2 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Could I reserve Reimas champion?

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Can I reserve Diliges???
Sorry I 'm already in to many! I just realized that I wouldn't have time!
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 pm

I'll reserve Dilige's champion.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:39 am

I just put in a CS for my reserved character, I hope you like it, though it's still a bit of a WIP :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:23 pm

I'd like to reserve Carmen's champion.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Dang it never mind I would really like to join but I had forgotten that with my schedule I probably won't have time to make my character.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Whoops, I submitted my character prematurely. My bad, I'll get to editing him in a second. Sorry. I'm not sure which champion I'll take, I was gonna figure that out while applying. Just give me a bit.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!