Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Our story in Hasugami

Our story in Hasugami

a part of “Our story in Hasugami”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

The boy and girl were friends ten years ago, nearly inseparable yet after a event she was forced to move three years later. Now without seeing each other for seven years she has returned! What events will unfold for these two.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our story in Hasugami”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our story in Hasugami

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Our story in Hasugami"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Our story in Hasugami

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:51 am

Could I please reserve the female role?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am

So, what you're saying is, anyone could try for a place in the female role? It just matters who has the character and who has reviewed first?

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am

Yes anyone may apply, just no reservations.

I'll review the profile and tell you what i need (if I do need anything) and then either accept the profile if its the only one OR will wait a day depending if other's have signed up for the role as well.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Hmm... Seems interesting. Alright! I'll give applying a shot, as well. ^^ It does take me a while to write bios, generally, though, so be aware that I might not finish first.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm

I am getting to work on it now! :P I think this is a pretty cool idea, and I like it to be honest so I'll submit one. Why not? :D

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey!

So I just submitted my tentative character. I just felt like I should post something in the OOC so I'm not some random person just spamming you with characters.

So. Uh. Yeah. Hi. =P

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 am

Hey I submitted a character just to let you know good luck to everyone :-)
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:59 pm

You all had amazing concepts but the female role has been chosen.

Nephthys has been chosen as the female for this role-play. I do thank you all for taking your time creating a character.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!