Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blutsband

Blutsband

a part of “Blutsband”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

For as long as anyone of can remember; the Sanguinem and Spritus vampires of Eastmoor have been in a feud. Now, however, the monarchs of both species have been murdered, and if replacements for them aren't found soon... it will be the end for all of them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blutsband”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blutsband

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blutsband"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Blutsband

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am

I will totally be making a character for this :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:17 am

Yay! ^_^ I will work on my character(s) once I get home from Germany, which will be today. :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 am

So wait, I'm a bit confused on this. Are there human characters or no? I'm extremely interested either way!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:34 am

I'm assuming there are human characters because of the spirit vampires. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:18 am

Yes, like Nami L'Chi mentioned, there are humans. :3 And you can chose to play one too. Really, it is needed that some do so that the spirit Vampires can exist.

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 am

I'll definitely take a female human role than! And maybe, after I create her, I could have time for one more character. If you need help finding people to play roles, let me know and I can look around and talk to people! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 am

Ooh, it would be great if you did that! ^^ And Yaaay, Thaks for showing interest! :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 am

No problem! And by the way ...

BLACK BUTLER! CHYAHHHHHH!!!!!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 am

Just wanted to say.. Dae is finally finished :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Just so you know, I PM'ed like ... 5bajillion people. I think that two are joining, but y'know, I tried!

Deafmute: ERMERGERHD! BLOOD+! @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Albert is up and ready ^^ I'm excited to play! Especially since I recognize a few of these rp-ers....(Kura and Nami and Deafmute, I'm looking at you...)
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:21 pm

<.< >.> WAH I'M BEING STARED AT DX You .. You ... YOU CREEPER-PEDOPHILE-WEIRDO! WAH! *hides behind Deaf* SHIELD MEH!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

O.o back again for more Nami are you Cirrus?
XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Okay, we can start. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Kura, I prefer the term "casual yet thorough internet stalker" :p

Which is ironic since youre the reason I found out about this rp anyways...

Nami, I can't stay away... :p

Heres to fun vampiric adventures with everyone! *raises toast

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:18 pm

I knew you couldn't. My amazing typing skills can't keep you away :P haha I guess we all just know a Good RP when we see one.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deafmute on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:39 am

@ kura yea blood + was a great anime
I thought what I would do was pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

Deafmute
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm sorry I as absent the last few days. I was away and had no chance of telling everyone I was going to leave. Sorry. >.< I'll see to posting now. :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:24 pm

so I deffo brainfarted and thought arcadia had left the room and al was alone with his mom O_O

SO I will go back and rewrite my post and edit it so it makes more sense >.<

Sorry guys!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!