Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire knight world

Vampire knight world

a part of “Vampire knight world”, a fictional universe by Amori_Sasaki.

There are two classes at cross academy. A night class and a day class. But the night class has a secret... they are all vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire knight world”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vampire knight world

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amori_Sasaki on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire knight world"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amori_Sasaki
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire knight world

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Hello there, I would like to join this RP but I have never seen the anime. Would that present a problem?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Would it be alright to make a pureblood vampire? ^w^ (By the way, thanks for making this rp! I've been looking for a Vampire Knight RP for a while now XD)

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am

EVER! We meet again ...

May I create a human female?

Also! If approved, would there be any interest from anyone romance-wise for a vampire male/human female pairing, then?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

May I take a Ex-human and a human please? ^^
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 am

(I have so... lost myself in this RP. What's gong on right now? o.O)

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 am

Hi guys, I will be leaving for five days until Tuesday that may/may not have WIFI. So if there is a lack of posts I am very sorry D: However, I will indeed try extremely hard to get as many as I can in if I can get any WIFI and on the way back home. On the Wednesday the following day I get home I start school for the year, and dancing and all my other hobbies so there may be limited posting. I will also not be allowed on the computer until ten after the holidays are over, so there will be posts but not as many as there have been these recent days. I'll see you on Tuesday!

@Gladis, Erin and Haru had a chat, with Kaito still with them. Kaito, Erin, and Haru sat down and talked, and Erin leaned over to help Haru. Haru then ran off, and Sasori came out and took Kaito from her as she had called for help, and Kaito went inside. I think that's it.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:08 am

I'll be gone from Monday until Thursday~ ^w^/ Just so you know I haven't completely disappeared~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 am

QUESTION!

How old is the youngest character in Cross academy supposed to be? I mean, between what ages do the students range? ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 am

Ah, don't et this die! >_< T_T Honestly... tha would be very sad.

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!