Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PCA Boarding school

Relationship Thread

a part of “PCA Boarding school”, a fictional universe by bracefacebeauty.

Fast forward to 2013, the days of Zoey and her friends are gone. There is no more camaraderie among the students anymore. Now the school is over run with cliques from the socialites all the way down to the nerds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PCA Boarding school”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[size=200]Name of character[/size]
[font=timenewsroman][size=95] Age  - Clique - Grade -Dorm - Three adjectives to explain them.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[list][*] [b]Arabella Lynn Remington:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Arielle Liu:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Ashton Chambers:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Belladona Ricci  :[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Blake Everett:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Brianna Newman:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Cali Hawks:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Carter Grey:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Hazel Davenport:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Jason Lexx:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Jasmine Cooper:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Jennifer Anthony:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Kathrine Locke:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Kennedy Price:[/b]Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Leonardo Till :[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Louis Lovett-Huntington:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Lucas Azevedo:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Marcus Winters :[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Marley Livingston :[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Nate Hoffmann:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]River Mantra:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]

[list][*] [b]Roxie Garrett:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Sebastian Dawson :[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]Sydney Price:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]TBD:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]

[list][*] [b]TBD:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/font]
Last edited by bracefacebeauty on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Eighteen - The Socialites- Senior - Brenner Hall - Cold, Manipulative, Clever

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

• Arabella Lynn Remington: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Arielle Liu:☺♥ | I am not perfect. But I'm as close to perfect as it gets. Well - As far as bad guys are concerned. What makes me say that? I'm intelligent, sexy, classy, cruel yet not without a heart, strong-willed, powerful, and cunning. It doesn't get any better than that. I understand that not everyone on the campus will like me. But they will respect and or fear me. That, I will make sure of.

• Ashton Chambers: ☺ | I like Ashton, he's not the bad of a guy plus he's with my best friend so I kind of have to put up with him. But, I consider him a friend, maybe an ally at the least.

• Belladona Ricci : ☺☺ | Whether you want to believe it or not, she is a close friend of mine. If not, my best friend. We just clicked from the beginning, we both know what we want and know exactly how to get it when we want it.. At least I can and I make sure to get whatever she wants to. And, to be frank she's probably the one girl I'm not a complete bitch to.

• Blake Everett: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Brianna Newman: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Cali Hawks: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Carter Grey: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Hazel Davenport: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Jennifer Anthony: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Kathrine Locke: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Kennedy Price:Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Leonardo Till : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Marcus Winters : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Marley Livingston : | When we first met, I had no problem with the girl. Not in the least. That is until she had that little accident and ditched us for those stupid art freaks which is not something you want to do; be a traitor. So, yea I have spread rumors about her, sue me.

• Nate Hoffmann: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Roxie Garrett: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Sebastian Dawson : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Sydney Price: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Eighteen - Queen of the Art Freaks- Senior - Dillard- Idealist , Out There, A Dreamer

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

• Arabella Lynn Remington: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Arielle Liu: ☠ | God, I hate this bitch! With a passion. She is one of the girls that seriously dropped me once I got that huge concussion that made me not be able to play sports again. She was the first one to be honest, and the other little minions followed behind. And, I'm not a fan of the rumors she spreads about me but then again, who does like the rumors that she can spread about them?

• Ashton Chambers: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Belladona Ricci : ◑ϟ | *sighs* Look, I really don't hate her as much as it seems... I swear but, we used to be friends until I change groups. No, she didn't drop me like the rest of her little minions but she's going to. I can feel it and when she does she going to let Arielle have a goddamn field day with it. Watch.

• Jennifer Anthony: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Marley Livingston :☠◑ | I'm a complicated person. I know that. I'm quiet and I'm loud, I'm Beautiful to some yet, I know my flaws. I am a mystery to even myself. I don't know everything about myself. I am young, I have so many things to learn and things to do before having myself completely figured out.

• Sebastian Dawson : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Lucas João Azevedo
Nineteen - Socialite - Senior - Brenner Hall - Charming, Open Minded, Sweet,

• Arielle Liu: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Belladona Ricci : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Marley Livingston :Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

[/list]

Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:23 pm

18 - Queen of the socialites - Senior -Brenner Hall - Fake, Self Centered, Loyal

**** NOTICE: ☺'s for her also just means she respects or likes something about her they might not actually be friends.

• Arabella Lynn Remington:
    The nerd? What about her?

• Arielle Liu:☺☺
    Arielle is my favorite girl in my whole clique, I love how cunning she is. Honestly I consider her my second in command, but that will be our little secret. I requested her as my roommate because she's my favorite,simple as that. I also protect her the most, why? Because I know she's willing to do dirty work for me. But she's definitely a bitch, I like that. But she's not a bitch to me so we're good.

• Ashton Chambers:♥♥
    Yeah we're dating but if anything our relationship is a business deal. He still loves little Jenny, but he'll get over it. He's the king and I'm the queen we should have been together from the get go but whatever. Anyway he romances me and I like that. But I don't love him so I do as I please.

• Belladona Ricci : ♥♥♥
    Well obvi I love myself, I mean who wouldn't. I run this school with the best of the best flanking me. This school is my kingdom. I can be so sweet and protective of you or I can be a bitch and destroy you. Tip of the day: Don't get on my bad side. Smooches!

• Blake Everett:
    Ah yes, the golden boy. I'm not quite sure when we became friends but we are. He's honest and I don't have to worry about him backstabbing me and that is a great feeling I must say.

• Brianna Newman:
    I don't dislike her but she's a sophmore and not on my radar...yet. But from what I have seen she has potential.

• Cali Hawks:
    I mean I've known her for four years but I don't know her she just seems so... normal. Normal interest. Interesting family background, takes some serious balls to turn your own family around.

• Carter Grey:
    Little miss I'm not a rich bitch, god shut up! She even claims she could be a socialite, no you couldn't. God I can't stand her. I'm glad she's a jock. She could NEVER be one of us. The only time our hands are dirty is metaphorically. I mean will you please act like a fucking lady!

• Hazel Davenport:☺| ◑
    Crazy, Party girl, slut. Don't get me wrong I respect her. But the fact that she's ashamed of her sexuality, why? I say embrace it we've all kissed a girl once or twice right? Who cares?

• Jasmine Cooper:
    She's another good girl tomboy so.. no thanks?

• Jason Lexx: ♥|◑
    Angry little bad boy aren't you?

• Jennifer Anthony:☺|ϟ
    Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. I made Jenny who she is. I mean don't get me wrong I love Jenny she just get's out of line occasionally, like me dating Ashton. I know she won't be happy because she loves him or whatever but she'll get over it. Why? She's not dumb. She knows she'll be replaced. Besides I intend to make Jenny my next in line. .

• Kathrine Locke:☺| ◑
    She's beyond a good girl, she's like annoyingly good. Funny how different she was in the part. Kate was a naughty girl and she knows I know it. But I won't use it against her because, well honestly she's no problem for me and I like her.

• Kennedy Price:◑|☠
    I'll Admit she's got style... for a nerd.But she is a nerd and the fact that she has style and infuriates me because she could be somebody. She chooses to be a loser.Not cool.

• Leonardo Till :
    Not much to say. He's a cute guy with no backbone?

• Louis Lovett-Huntington:
    Ugh another smart mouth, know it all nerd? Moving on.

• Lucas Azevedo:
    Lucas is obviously one of us, and I know I fully embrace him as a friend. Plus he's dating Jenny so I don't have to worry about her being heartbroken, which would be so annoying.

• Marcus Winters :♥|◑
    Ah yes king of the rebels, I find him interesting I must say but I have no interest him. I have to admit he intimidates me, and I think that's sexy. Maybe it's because he's the bad boy.

• Marley Livingston : ☺| ◑
    I have no idea what happened to her. She used to be popular like really popular. But she got injured and everyone ditched her. Strange enough I didn't and I treat her and the rest of her artsy friends well. Don't be mistaken we're not besties or anything of the sort.

• Nate Hoffmann:
    He's a friend, underestimates himself quite a bit though.

• Riven Mantra:◑|☠
    King of the nerds.. um ew.

• Roxie Garrett:
    She appears dumb but I know for a fact she;s not. I don't like the air head routine though, smart is sexy.

• Sebastian Dawson :
    Not much to say.

• Sydney Price: ☺| ◑
      Ah yes she's cinning, I like that. The poor little twin desperate for attention mommy and daddy didn't give her.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeyAutopsyx on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Louis Lovett-Huntington
Sixteen - The 'Nerds' - Sophomore - Butler - Intelligent, Determined, Introverted

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ - I know he's quite popular around here...what else do you wish for me to say? I don't associate with him.

• Belladonna Ricci : ◑ - I have never encountered this individual, nor do I want to. As you can see, I do not even refer to her by name. Just another person who only gets by in life because of connections, but if it were based on actual intelligence, she would be nowhere in life. Quite depressing really, how this world is full of so many of these people...

• Cali Hawks: ☺☺ - I find the girl endearing, really, and I'm just glad that she gives me the time of day. She's quite the charm.

• Jason Lexx: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Jasmine Cooper: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Jennifer Anthony: ◑ - I think nothing of her, really.

• Kennedy Price:☺☺- I have no reason not to dislike this girl, she's intelligent, she's funny, and she's just over-all intriguing.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ◑/☠ - We are our own worst enemies as well as our own worst critics, and I can say that sometimes, I don't like who I am...quite honestly, sometimes I loathe myself. Let's just...drop the subject.

• Lucas Azevedo: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Marley Livingston : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Riven Mantra:☺☺ - I usually don't ask questions, because typically I'm the one who answers them, but if I am truly stumped on something, I rely on Riven for the answers. He's almost like a role model to me, this guy, and I can say that I do trust him, as a friend.

• TBD: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

[/font]
Last edited by ZoeyAutopsyx on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
~William Shakespeare

ZoeyAutopsyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Kate Locke
Seventeen - Queen of the Jocks - Twelve(Senior) -Brenner Hall - Helpful, optimistic, and driven.

• Belladona Ricci : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• Blake Everett:☺☺ Blake is a fun guy to be around, and we always have fun, hanging out whenever possible, I consider him to be a close friend of mine.

• Carter Grey:☺ Carter is a nice girl, and I never have a problem with her, we've never hung out too much together before, but we have spoken here and there and plus she's a good friend of Blake's too.

• Jasmine Cooper:☺☺ Jasmine is my female best friend and my roommate. We're on a bunch of sports teams together, and I simply love having Jasmine around, I've told her a lot of things much like Jenny but Jasmine, is just more my friend, and we do quite a bit of things together..

• Jennifer Anthony:☺ She's a good cheerleader and I am glad to be on a team with her, she's fairly friendly with me at least, and we get along which is a nice thing. I tell her about a lot of things, not everything but about boys and sports and all of that.

• Kathrine Locke: ☺ I like myself, now that I'm clean from my past, I don't dare think about me in the past, it was a dark time, so I only focus on present and future, and I'm turning into quite a good person!

• Kennedy Price: ☺ Kennedy is so sweet! I hardly talk to her, but she's selfless like I am and I really adore her for that. She's also smarter than I ever was, so I think she's an alright girl..

• Lucas Azevedo: ☺☺ Awe, Lucas is so cute and charming, I never really did have a crush on him like a lot of girls do, and besides he's dating Jenny! They're so cute as a couple and I really am glad they're both happy. Lucas, is a fun guy to be around though.

• Marley Livingston : ◑☺ Marley and I aren't too close, we've spoken a little bit here and there but we've never had problems with each other as far as I can remember. I think it's nice all the things that she does, artistic wise.

• Nate Hoffmann:☺☺(♥♥) Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• River Mantra: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Sydney Price
Sixteen - Rebels - 10(Sophmore) -Dillard - Rebellious, creative, and daredevil.

• Marley Livingston : Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

(Will edit later)
Last edited by Caille on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

Cali Hawks
Eighteen - Art Freaks - Senior -Dillard - Strong, Smart, Rocker-Art-Freak

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑/☺ - She seems nice.

• Arielle Liu: ◑/☠ - I hate to say it but this girl is a bitch. Always kicking people when their down. It's pathetic.

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ - Here we have a guy. A perfect guy with a perfect little family and a perfect life...damn. But when he joins in and laughs while one of his buddies or whatever pick on someone it's just like, no. That's wrong.

• Belladona Ricci: ◑ - She just seems like she's so perfect, just like Mr. Ashton Chambers. The difference? She'll act like she's cool with you and all then you piss her off and she strikes. I don't know, she doesn't sit right with me.

• Blake Everett: ◑/☺ - Honestly, I got nothing bad to say about this guy. Just with the looks and the accent...that plus he's nice.

• Brianna Newman: ◑/☺ - She seems cool, I think she has a good vibe about her.

• Cali Hawks: ☺/◑ - It's only right to at least like yourself, I don't have low self-esteem.

• Carter Grey: ◑/☺ - Not too sure what to think about her yet. She seems alright I guess.

• Dominik Moore ☺ - He's cool, defiantly, nice and straight forward. What else could you ask for?

• Hazel Davenport: ☺/◑ - She's a partier, of course I like the girl! Now, if she could slow down on the drinking a little I'd like her more, but still she's fun to be around.

• Jason Lexx: ◑ - He's alright. Seems like he wants to stay under the radar to me.

• Jasmine Cooper: ◑/☺ - This girl is cool in my book, defiantly.

• Jennifer Anthony: ◑ - Ehh, just another socialite.

• Kathrine Locke: ◑/☺ - She's...something. Seems cool, nonetheless.

• Kennedy Price: ☺ - I like this girl, she's nice.

• Leonardo Till : ☺ - This guy is such a nice guy and defiantly a music freak, just what I like about him.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ☺ - I actually find this guy enjoyable to be around, even if half the time I don't know what he's talking about. And I find it funny when he puts people on the spot, unless it's me or course.

• Lucas Azevedo: ◑/☺ - Well, he ain't bad looking, I'll give him that. And he's a nice, respectful guy, so there's a plus.

• Marcus Winters : ◑ - King of the rebels, thee definition of bad boy. Ha, I hate to say it but I just generally don't like him.

• Marley Livingston : ☺ - In a word, I think I can confidently say she's pretty awesome. Just, like, everything about her.

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑ - He's...okay, for a jock.

• Riven Mantra: ◑ - Ehh, we're okay. He gots to loosen up way more though.

• Roxie Garrett: ◑ - Seems kinda like a airhead. I'm sure she smart though.

• Scarlett Ann Rey ☺/◑ - She's really nice, but always studying or something like that. I think she should loosen up some.

• Sebastian Dawson : ☺ - Ah, my little social-butterfly, always trying to find someone to talk to.

• Sydney Price: ◑ - Maybe if she was a little less...distasteful I'd like her more.

If you'd like to change or discuss any relationship or whatever with Cali, just shoot me a PM or IM. Pleasure doin' business with ya'll.

WARNING
WIP

Riven Mantra
Eighteen - King Of The Nerds - Senior -Fulton - Nerdy, Quirky, Single/Close-Minded

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑/☺ - She is a smart individual.

• Arielle Liu: ◑ - I believe the word some individuals use to describe her is as a 'bitch'? I much rather stay out of such arguments.

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ - He's just some popular guy.

• Belladona Ricci : ◑ - Yet another rich, popular kid.

• Blake Everett: ◑ - Just a jock.

• Cali Hawks: ◑/☺ - I'd consider us friends of sorts, though she says I need to loosen up some.

• Dominik Moore

• Hazel Davenport: ◑ - She gets herself drunk a little too much for my taste.

• Kennedy Price: ◑/☺ - Smart girl.

• Leonardo Till : ◑/☺ - A very music savvy guy.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ☺ - I'd consider him a friend, nonetheless.

• Lucas Azevedo:

• Riven Mantra: ◑ - I'm content.

• Scarlett Ann Rey ☺ - I've known her practically my whole life. I'd like to consider her a best friend.

• Sebastian Dawson : ◑ - A very social interaction seeking type of guy.

Last edited by Rage&Pride on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 am

Sebastian Dawson
Sixteen - The Art Freaks - Junior - Fulton - Outgoing, Gentle, Odd

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑/☺ She seems like a cool person, even though she's pretty awkward.

• Arielle Liu:◑/☠ I.. Try not to dislike people much but this girl? She's rude and actually cruel at times but she might change? Maybe not.

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ The guy is freaking perfect! I mean, look at him. All pretty smiles and easy talking. It's not that it bothers me, okay it does but seriously. Who can be that perfect?

• Belladona Ricci : ◑ Donna, she's just like Ashton. Perfect in every way. Even her beautiful smile! But.. I've seen what she can do. She's all great and everything until you get on her bad side, then she'll ruin your life.

• Blake Everett: ◑/☺ When you think about the King of Jocks, you think often assholes but Blake is far from an asshole. He's a really nice guy and don't seem to over do it either.

• Brianna Newman: ◑/☺ She really, really like sports.I mean, I think she does every sport that exist here on this school. Where does she find the time? But she's a really cool person.

• Cali Hawks:☺ Cali, what's there to say? I think she's awesome. I mean, she pretty much handle my talking and closeness good.

• Carter Grey: ◑/☺ Carter, I dig her name actually. It suits her, not because she's a tom-boy really. It just does. She's nice and I think it's cool that she's a hunter but.. Guns? Not my thing at all.

• Dominik Moore : ☺ Dom's the King and I find that he suits the title. He's a really calm person and easy to talk to. He's great with the piano, which I of course find awesome.

• Hazel Davenport: ◑ That girl can sure party, she's wild! But maybe a bit too wild for my taste.

• Jason Lexx: ◑ I wish he could smile a bit more, he's alright even though he's a bit grumpy.

• Jasmine Cooper: ◑/☺ She's a calm person but fierce when she's in the court. I think she's a really cool person.

• Jennifer Anthony: ◑ She seems to be a really innocent girl but there's something around her that I can't set my finger at. She's alright I guess.

• Kathrine Locke: ◑/☺ Kathrine's a really happy person and very friendly, I like that about her.

• Kennedy Price: ☺ I think Kennedy is a really sweet girl, even though she was very shy in the beginning and she's really pretty.

• Leonardo Till : ♥♥ We've been dating for a couple of months now and I think it's great. I think he needs to stand up for himself a but more but I'll work on that. I really love playing music with him. Actually, just be with him is nice. He doesn't really complain about my closeness, thank god!

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ◑/☺ He's very intelligent person. Half of the time he talks I have no idea what he says but I think he's okay. He speak his mind and is not afraid to put people on the spot.

• Lucas Azevedo: ◑ Lucas is.. Hard to talk to since he seems to be a very cold person and it's not fair that he's really good looking.

• Marcus Winters : ◑ King of the Rebels and it shows in every way. I don't really dislike him nor like him actually. He's a bad boy and that's kind of it.

• Marley Livingston : ☺ I think Marley's a really cool person. I mean, her love for nature is awesome and she's really passionate about it. I think that's a good word to describe her, awesome.

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑/☺ Nate is.. A bit too much, sure he's friendly and eveything but he can rarely sit down and relax. I mean, if he could just take it easy I think he'd be a great person to hang with.

• River Mantra: ◑/☺ He's a bit too single minded. I think being able to do multitasking would help him a lot. He's a good guy even though he's a bit quiet.

• Roxie Garrett: ◑ She's.. A bit too much in the blue, all flailing limbs and everything. I bet she's smart but you know, she doesn't seem like it.

• Scarlett Ann Rey: ☺ Scarlett's cute, really cute and she smiles all the time! I really like the girl, she's a great person to hang out with! Your first thought about her wouldn't be that she's the Queen of the Nerds but she's really smart.

• Sebastian Dawson : ☺/◑ So what's there to say about myself? I like touching people okay? I like being close to people and I like to talk to people, stranger or not. I am who I am, and well.. I guess if you don't like me then you don't.

• Sydney Price: ◑ If she stopped with all the acting then I would like her a bit more then I do. I mean, be yourself and no one else.

If anyone want to change the relationship's with Sebastian or anything at all then just PM me and I think we can work it out!
Last edited by Darkie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 am

Hazel Michelle Davenport
18 - Rebels - Senior -Dillard - Troubled, Loose-Cannon, Lonely.

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑ Nice girl, but man shes awkward.

• Arielle Liu: ♥/☺/◑ Actually, despite what other people say, Haze actually thinks that Arielle isnt that bad, yeah shes a bitch but at least she doesn't hide it. However Haze wouldn't want her to find out about her secret because man she can be spiteful. One thing Haze doesn't like about Arielle is that she calls Haze a slut quite a lot. Haze has a small crush on her, but nothing big.

• Ashton Chambers: ♥/☺ Hazel has an awkward relationship with Ashton which stretches back to when they were juniors, once at a party they slept together when they were drunk but nothing happened after. They have managed to stay friends.

• Belladona Ricci : ☺/◑ As a person Hazel doesn't mind Bella but she has a secret that Bella doesn't know about. Bella doesn't know about Ashton and Haze's fling back when they were juniors. Hazel tries to keep nice to her just in case if she ever did find out maybe she wouldn't make Hazels life hell by making her hated in the school with her power as socialite queen.

• Blake Everett: ◑ Total hottie and nice guy but Hazel knows he doesn't approve of how she lives her life.

• Brianna Newman: ◑ Shes fun, but man is she uptight when it comes to working hard and living life in the right way.

• Cali Hawks: ☺ Been to a few parties together, Cali's a fun girl, shes harmless.

• Carter Grey: ☺/◑ She's okay, she hasn't ever given me trouble so how bad can she be. She's not like the rest of these rich girls, a pompous ass bitch, bit like me really.

• Hazel Davenport: ◑ I guess im alright, bit of nutcase though.

• Jason Lexx: ♥♥ Oh my god Jason is such a heart throb, well for Haze anyway. He's like a dream guy, good looking, hard to get and such a bad ass. Shes seen him get into a few fights before and Haze just couldn't help but like him.

• Jasmine Cooper: ☺/◑ She's actually okay, bit of a try hard but shes alright.

• Jennifer Anthony: ϟ Hazel and Jennifer have a very frosty relationship, she knows about when Haze and Ashton slept with each other at a party but she hasn't told anyone about it and was very cold to Hazel despite the event happening before Ashton and Jen were even together. Despite this Jen hasn't told many people because when she was with Ashton, Jen had little power as a socialite.

• Kathrine Locke: ϟ Such a goodie goodie, no drink, no smoking, Haze thinks shes a bit of snob because of the way she avoids the rebels but at the same time secretly thinks shes cute.

• Kennedy Price:◑ Shes okay, they don't talk to much but they've never openly had a problem.

• Leonardo Till : ◑ She hasn't had a problem with him but she just cant take him seriously, especially after she heard him trying to insult someone.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ☠ Can not stand the guy, she hasn't got any problem with him being smart, its just how he goes about it, he always has to be right and he once started asking questions about her lifestyle, that is not a good idea. Hazel tends to side with the socialites when it comes to this guy, the other people he hangs around with are okay though.

• Lucas Azevedo: Lukey's cute, got a nice accent, nice body, but for some reason Haze has never been that attracted to him, maybe if she got drunk it would help.

• Marcus Winters : ♥/☺ Great guy, a bit stupid but he's so nice to Haze. Haze flirts with him, probably would have sex with him, not because she has a crush or anything, just that they are quite similar and hes not bad looking.

• Marley Livingston : ◑ Bit of a hippie but Haze likes the way she doesn't care about much.

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑ He's okay, seems a nice guy, always smiling.

• River Mantra: ◑ He's okay, bit weird though, Haze has never really got more than a nod out of him.

• Roxie Garrett: ◑ Shes harmless but oh my god is she stupid.

• Sebastian Dawson : ◑ Bit clingy but he's not an asshole.

• Sydney Price: ☺☺ Aww, I love sydney (no, not like that) Shes like a little sister, always getting into trouble, then getting herself out of it, how the hell does she do it, Me? I just get an ass kicking from a teacher, but Sydney she has such a knack of getting out of trouble. Bit of a bitch too, but at least shes not an asshole.

[/font]

If anyone wants to change anything for the relationship with Hazel don't be afraid to ask

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Kennedy Nicole Price
16 - Nerds - Sophomore - Dillard - Shy, Intelligent, Selfless.

• Alex Hansen: ◑ I've never had any problems with her.

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ☺ I love Arabella! She's my closest friend, if not my best. She's extremely awkward at first, but once you get to know her she's great. You could say we've been through quite a bit together at this school.

• Arielle Liu: ☠ She's cruel and manipulative. She's definitely the worst of the socialites. I can't stand her.

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ He's attractive, but he holds himself on a pedestal. I don't have any open problems with him. After all, he's too concerned with his image to even look at me.

• Belladona Ricci : ☠ I don't like her. She acts all kind but I know it's a faux.

• Blake Everett: ◑ He's extremely nice, as well as cute. He's not a jerk or anything like you think he would be. He may be King of the Jocks, but that's only a title.

• Brianna Newman: ◑ I've barely said a word to her. I've heard she's had some problems, but that doesn't make me think any less of her. If I ever opened up to her, I'm sure she'd be a great friend.

• Cali Hawks: ☺ She's really sweet and fun to talk to.

• Carter Grey: ◑ She's nice, but she has a temper.

• Dominik Moore: ☺ I like Dominik. He's laid back and calm, which made it easy for me to talk to him. He works hard at what he does and I respect that.

• Hazel Davenport: ◑ Hazel is a bit wild, but what can you expect? She hangs out with my sister. She seems cool, but I've never really talked to her. I don't think she sleeps around as much as everyone says she does.

• Jason Lexx: ◑ He's mysterious, but he's hot. I've never talked to him.

• Jasmine Cooper: ◑ From what I heard, she's a monster when she plays sports.

• Jennifer Anthony: ◑/☠ She doesn't really seem like she would be a socialite. She seems like she's in her own world half of the time. However, she's cruel. I've seen what she's capable of.

• Kathrine Locke: ◑/☺ I like her. She does her own thing and puts others first. However, she does so many things. I don't know how she is so calm with everything on her plate. It's pretty freaky.

• Kennedy Price: ◑/☠ Sure, I can improve. We all can. I'm pretty happy with myself, but at the same time I want to change so many things.

• Leonardo Till : ☺ Considering how shy we both are, it was hard to really get to know each other. It took a while, but we did it. I like how we're similar in the few ways we are. He's a good friend.

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ◑/☺ He's very opinionated and loves to challenge others. I like that. When I talk to him, he's nice.

• Lucas Azevedo: ◑ He's one of the socialites, but he doesn't seem all that bad.

• Marcus Winters : ◑ I try to stay away from him.

• Marley Livingston : ☺She's pretty outgoing. I like how she does her own thing. She's cool.

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑ He's nice and good at what he does. I don't really know him.

• River Mantra: ◑ It seems like he's afraid to talk to people Sure, he's a smart guy and everything. I just wish he would talk more.

• Roxie Garrett: ◑/☺ Roxie is actually really nice. People call her an airhead, but I don't think that's the case. I think she just has so much on her mind and doesn't know how to say it so others will understand. I respect her.

• Sebastian Dawson : ☺ I love Sebastian! (As a friend, of course.) He was one of the first to talk to me at this school. He's genuine.

• Scarlett Ann Rey ☺ Scarlett is like the older sister I never had. She's kind and gives great advice. Also, she's great at art, which I really like about her.

• Sydney Price: ◑ I love my little sister. I feel bad about everything. She's so out of hand now. I wish I could do something to help her. I miss being close to her. I just want our old relationship back.

If anyone wants me to change anything, I'm willing to. Just PM me.
Last edited by JacquelineJuliet on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Jenny Anthony
16 - Socialites - Junior - Persephone - Observant, poised, and graceful.

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑/☠ - "I don't associate with nerds."

• Arielle Liu:"I'd like to say we're friends, but sometimes I can't tell. She's better friends with Donna than me, and sometimes I feel like I'm just following along behind the two, more outspoken girls."

• Ashton Chambers: ◑/♥♥ "I haven't spoken to him since the break up... And I honestly don't plan on becoming anything close to friends again. There's too many old feelings there. I will tolerate him for the sake of our cliques."

• Belladona Ricci : ☺/ϟ "She's one of my best friends, and I've looked up to her ever since I joined the click. She's dating my ex though... I feel some tension but I'm trying my best to not upset her."

• Blake Everett: ☺/◑ "I don't have any problems with him, he's very nice."

• Brianna Newman:"Very athletic.. That takes determination. I'm on the cheerleading team with her."

• Cali Hawks:"I see her at parties, only sometimes though. Apparently she's here because her dad won the lottery. Lucky shot I guess?"

• Carter Grey: ☺/◑ "I know Donna hates her, so at first I tried avoiding her really. But now that we're roommates and all... I think we might get along."

• Hazel Davenport: ◑/ϟ "It was just a hook up, nothing more. At least that's how Ashton explained it. I don't know if it's her carefree attitude, or the way she has that sexy bad girl thing going for her that always made me sort of jealous. I guess it doesn't matter now though."

• Jason Lexx:"He's attractive or whatever.. But not my type."

• Jasmine Cooper:"She's a good athlete, doesn't do enough to show up on a gossip radar."

• Jennifer Anthony:"Always work to be the best you, you can be! I know I can become queen for next year.. If I don't... I don't know what I'd do with myself."

• Kathrine Locke:"I think she's a really great girl, and an amazing cheerleading captain. We're lucky to have her."

• Kennedy Price: ◑/☠ "Nerd."

• Leonardo Till :"Why's he always carrying an instrument? Well I guess I have to give him credit since I can't play anything. Whatever. I like him and Sebastian together."

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ◑/☠ "I don't wanna say it but, I always feel stupid around him. He's a nerd anyway, so luckily I don't have to be around him often.

• Lucas Azevedo: ♥♥ "I've been really happy ever since I started dating him. He was sort of shy at first, but I always found his clumsiness adorable. He's very charming, and always manages to take my mind of things.."

• Marcus Winters :"A lot of girls love him for his bad-boy thing he has going on. He's somewhat good looking but I don't really see why they all think he's so great. Not my type, I suppose. Other than that he's pretty cool."

• Marley Livingston :"I think she used to be friends with a lot of other more popular kids. I wasn't really there when she was, but I've never had a problem with her."

• Nate Hoffmann:"Nate is sooo much fun! One of my best guy friends. I like to hang out with him to explore and get away from everything."

• River Mantra: ◑/☠ "Nerd. I don't like to waste my time."

• Roxie Garrett:"We're cheerleaders together, she's so nice and fun to talk to."

• Sebastian Dawson :"Always smiling.. It's nice. I don't have any problems with him."

• Sydney Price:"She's alright."

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Ashton Chambers
17 - Socialite - Senior -Brenner Hall - Charming, confident, and playful.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 am

ImageImage
16 - Nerd – Sophomore - Dillard –Nerdy, Awkward, & Quirky

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑, "If someone asked me what do you think of yourself, I would simply respond with The Awkward Classic Nerd. Although, I am awkward it only lasts for a while until I get to know you. I can't say anything for being a nerd though, it's just me...I suppose."

• Arielle Liu: ◑, "Since I'm usually at the library I don't talk to or know much about a lot people, she's one of this people in this case. From what I heard, she has a cold, strong personality. I think I'll just stay away from her for now."

• Ashton Chambers: ◑, "He's king of the socialites, he looks down on nerds. I'm a nerd, he's a socialite. We don't associate with each other. I try to stay away from him as much as possible like some others."

• Belladona Ricci: ◑, "She's queen of the socialites, and well.. I'm me. We don't associate with each other, just stay out of each others way I suppose."

• Blake Everett: ◑, "Wep, he's another person I don't know much or talk to really because of how much I spend in the library. Plus, he's a jock he's always out on the fields while I'm in the library."

• Brianna Newman: ☺◑, "She seems like a really nice and pretty cool person to hang out with. My poor ability to even function normally around new people AKA being awkward doesn't really let me get to know her. Since I freeze up and stand there like a lamp. Sad. I know."

• Cali Hawks: ◑, "She seems nice, but she's really quiet like how I am sometimes."

• Carter Grey: ◑, "She seems really nice and sporty. Another person I rarely talk to since I'm always in the library.

• Hazel Davenport: ◑, "She uh..like a rebel. Relaxed. Free souled, i guess. I haven't really talked to her (yes, because of my awkwardness once again.)"

• Jason Lexx: ◑, "Uh...Another person I know absolutely because....DUN DUN! I'm at the library!"

• Jasmine Cooper: ◑, "Seems cool."

• Jennifer Anthony: ◑, "We uh, don't associate. Different cliques...you know how it goes."

• Kathrine Locke: ◑, "She seems cool, very athletic like the opposite of me basically."

• Kennedy Price: ☺, "I don't know where I would be without this chick. She is my amazing best friend. Kennedy helped get through a lot and has always been there for me. She is one of the sweetest girls I know, once you get past her shyness."

• Leonardo Till : ◑, "He seems nice, I don't much about him. Because...I'm always at the library! Surprise! Surprise!"

• Louis Lovett-Huntington: ☺, "He's extremely smart and orderly."

• Lucas Azevedo: ◑, "Yet another person I don't know much about."

• Marcus Winters : ◑, "Reading in library = Me. Association with this guy who's a rebel = 0"

• Marley Livingston : ☺, "Seems really nice."

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑, "He's a jock, I'm a nerd. We don't see each other much."

• Riven Mantra: ☺, "I look up to him...sometimes not as much as Louis does. But, he's REALLY smart."

• Roxie Garrett: ◑, "I'm in the library 24/7, another person I know nothing of because of this."

• Scarlett Ann Rey: ☺, "Very sweet and kind. I look up to her, she's REALLY smart too."

• Sebastian Dawson : ◑, "Seems nice."

• Sydney Price: ◑, "She's Kennedy's sister, and from what I see they don't get a lot that much."

Last edited by cindorkella on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:58 am

Leonardo Till
16 - Art Freaks - Junior - Fulton - Shy, happy, and musical

• Cali Hawks: ☺ || "She's a nice friend... But she kinda scares me sometimes..."

• Kennedy Price: ☺ || "She a shy girl. Much like myself actually. But she's a sweet girl and a nice friend."

• Marley Livingston : ☺ || "She's a beautiful singer and a great friend to have. I'm glad she's the "Queen". That and we're in the same club~"

• Sebastian Dawson : ♥♥ || "I love him~ He is my boyfriend of a few months after all. I adore his bubbly personality and his skills with the violin. I'm really happy I have him in my life. He's helped me so much and I could never thank him enough."

[/font]

Jason Lexx
17 - Rebel - Junior - Butler - Quiet, distant, annoyed

• Hazel Davenport: ☺ || "Interesting person to say the least. She's like the stereotypical "rebel" that people think of though. Well... Guess we all are."

• Marcus Winters : ☺ || "He's laid back and doesn't care about much. But when he gets fighting, it's pretty damn awesome."

• Sydney Price: ♥/☺ || "She's kind of a drama queen in my books. Though she kind of amuses me."

[/font]

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 am

Carter Grey
16 - Jocks - Junior -Persephone - Kind, protective, loyal

• Arabella Lynn Remington:◑ | "I havn't met her yet but i'm sure she's nice"

• Arielle Liu: ◑ | "I hear people call her a bitch but truthfully i dont know her enough to be the judge of that"

• Ashton Chambers: ◑ | "Marcus calls him a 'pretty' boy that's really all i know"

• Belladona Ricci : ◑ | "I really don't know what her problem is with me, just because i act like myself and don't like to flaunt my money in front of people makes me the bad guy? Really i have nothing against her or any of her friends"

• Blake Everett: ☺☺| "He's awesome. One of my only friends here at PCA"

• Brianna Newman: ◑ ☺ |"She's very energetic and loves sports so she's all good in my books, that and she likes paintballing! Awesome"

• Cali Hawks: ◑ | "I havn't met her yet but i'm sure she's nice"

• Carter Grey: ☺ | "I'd say my i pretty ok kinda girl in my own unique way"

• Hazel Davenport:◑ ☺ | "Marcus think's she's cool and since i havn't really met her I'm going to go with what he says"

• Jason Lexx: ◑ | "I havn't met him yet but i'm sure he's nice"

• Jasmine Cooper:◑ ☺ | " She's driven and extremely competitive, I like her"

• Jennifer Anthony:◑ ☺ | "She's my new roommate and i'm kinda excited to get to know her"

• Kathrine Locke: ☺ | "She's cool, Blake really likes her alot and the times that i have talked to her she seems really nice"

• Kennedy Price:◑ ☺ | "She's shy and caring how sweet is she?"

• Lucas Azevedo: "Isn't he my roommate's boyfriend?"

• Marcus Winters : ☺☺☺|"There's my bestest friend in the entire universe"

• Nate Hoffmann: ◑ | "He likes sports so he's ok in my books"

• Sydney Price:◑ ☺ | "Marcus has introduced us before and she seems like a nice girl and i thinks she's got a little crush on Marcus, how cute is that"

[/font]
Last edited by AvalonKnight on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Name of character
Age - Clique - Grade -Dorm - Three adjectives to explain them.

[/font]
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Sixteen - Jocks - Sophomore - Persephone - Sporty, Ambitious, Insecure

• Alex Hansen |◑| :

"Well I don't really know her personally but she's the Queen of the rebels so I can only imagine what kind of stuff that girl is into to."

• Arabella Lynn Remington |◑| :

"Are we talking about that girl who practical lives at the library. She's as dedicated to her books as I am to my sports. That girl is a really socially awkward and seems like a bit of a loner but at least she's nice. I mean I've never had a conversation with her but during those rare moments when I do see her around people she seems like a nice person."

• Arielle Liu |◑| :

"From what I've heard of her she seems like a real bitch, but she's never done anything to me personally so I have nothing bad to say about her."

• Ashton Chambers |◑| :

"Ashton Chambers is well ... he's kinda perfect. I mean he's good looking, classy and just an all around charmer. It's a no wonder the guy is King people like Ashton Chambers and Belladonna Ricci are created for each other."

• Belladona Ricci |◑| :

"When it comes to Queen Bee I have never felt her wrath but from what I've heard its not something you would want to encounter. Me being a sophomore I think kinda makes me invisible to a person such as Belladona Ricci and as long as I keep it that way I think I'll survive."

• Blake Everett |◑\☺| :

"I get that my opinion is totally biased but when it comes to Kings of PCA I would like to say that us jocks defiantly have the best. I mean Blake is the total opposite of what you would expect someone titled the King of Jocks to be like. Blake is a nice and seemingly fun guy .... plus with abs like his how can you not like him." *laughs*

• Brianna Newman |♥\◑\☺\☠\| :

"My feelings when it comes to myself are ... complicated. I love me for who I am on the inside. As far as the outside .... I could be better ... a lot better."

• Cali Hawks |◑|:

"According to social status am not suppose to ... well I guess ... I think I have to hate her. Yet I don't. I mean I don't really know her. I would like to .. maybe ... one day .. if it's like ..... allowed."

• Carter Grey |◑\☺| :

"Carter is the captain of our lacrosse team and I think she is really cool person. I love the fact that even though she comes from money like the Socialites she isn't a stuck up bitch about it. She down to earth and pretty and in all honesty I kind of envy her because she is the sort of person I wish I could be but will never be."

• Dominik Moore |◑| :

"He's an art freak that likes sports. Now I feel like I can't not like him because he likes sports. Well if he turns out to be better than our jocks I'll defiantly hate him ..... just for making us look bad. I'll hate him so bad. I'll force myself to hate him."

• Hazel Davenport|◑|:

"I wish I had this chick's "no fucks given" attitude. I mean she should probably be a little less promiscuous before she ends up with an STD or something, but I mean she's a rebel. She's kinda exactly how you would expect someone like her to be."

• Jason Lexx |◑| :

"Is he like ever happy ? I mean whenever he speaks it always seems to be something negative about something he dislikes or hates. Plus I don't think I have ever seen him smile. Like ever! Someone needs to get this guy a tickle me elmo ... or a puppy ... or anything that will get him to express some kind of positive emotion."

• Jennifer Anthony |◑\☺| :

"Out of all the Socialite girls Jennifer to me is the kindest one. I mean she's still a Socialite so I wouldn't put anything past her. However, we do cheer together and although she doesn't always seem to be fully there at times and is sort of quiet unless she has something on her mind or your the one doing the talking. I don't have any personal issues with her."

• Kathrine Locke|◑\☺|:

"She is the Queen of my social clique and she is also the captain of the cheer squad and were both on the volleyball team. She's really charitable and quite the cheerful person."

• Kennedy Price|◑|:

"As it seems with a lot of the nerds this girl is kinda shy. That being said I've spoken to her at all really but she seems okay."

• Leonardo Till |◑\☠|:

"From what I hear this guy doesn't really like jocks so he can piss off for all I care. Besides he's kind of nut when it comes to his instruments. I do however find his romance with that other dude to be totally adorable, but yeah still. He no like jocks so I no like him."

• Louis Lovett-Huntington|◑\☠|:

"I don't know who this guy is trying to impress with all his long complex sentences and fancy words but I don't understood nor do I even attempt to figure out what it is that he says. I mean we get you your smart and have a very vast vocabulary at your dispose. Maybe if it wasn't for the fact that he was already a nerd it would be more impressive but because we all already know that he's smart it just seems like he tries to belittle people whenever he speaks. Which makes him a real asshole if you ask me. Which you are ... so .. yeah."

• Lucas Azevedo |◑|

"As far as I can tell he's your typical Socialite. Good looking, charming and rich. I have to say the fact that he likes sports and is actually good enough to be on the school's soccer team makes me like he a bit more than I do the other Socialites."

• Marcus Winters |◑|

"He's the King of the Rebels. Baddest of the bad and all that jazz."

• Marley Livingston :

"I hear that she was once a jock until she got injured. God if that ever happened to me I don't think I would survive. However, for her it seems things worked out perfect because now she isn't just some jock she's the Queen of the Art Freaks."

• Nate Hoffmann|◑\☺|:

"He's a fellow jock and a really nice guy. He seems like he's really dedicated to sports like I am especially when it comes to soccer."

• Riven Mantra|◑| :

"As it goes for apparently all the nerds and me at PCA I don't think I've ever had much of any kind of conversation with him. I mean he's a nerd. So am guessing the guy is probably crazy smart and stuff."

• Roxie Garrett |☺| :
    "This girl right here is my teammate, roommate, and probably one of my best friends at PCA. I mean were the only two sophomores in are clique so that right there kind of pushes us together. I know a lot of people here think that Rox's is just some airhead but I know her well enough to know that isn't the case."

• Scarlett Ann Rey |◑| :

"I get that she's a nerd but at times I have mistaken her for one of the art freaks. I mean she kinda does what they do only she's smarter than them academically. So I guess she's fine were she is it really makes no difference to me because no matter what she's no jock."

• Sebastian Dawson |◑\☺|:

"Despite the fact that I don't particularly like his other half I don't have a problem with him. He seems really friendly and is a real social butterfly. He may want to consider being a little less clingy though as not everyone is really comfortable with that. Independence is a great thing, if it wasn't are forefathers wouldn't have fought so hard for it."

• Sydney Price |◑| :

"So first off being half mexican I just gotten know, what's wrong with Mexico? Moving on from that I mean the girl seems to live up to the stereotype. She's likes to break the rules and party. Classic rebel."
Last edited by TvAddict13 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 pm

17 - Nerds - Senior - Persephone - Nice, Hardworking, Intelligent .

• Arabella Lynn Remington: ◑☺, "She's extremely awkward at first but she's really nice and dorky once you get to know her. Remember to never judge a book by its cover, cause she's exactly like this i suppose. Awkward on the outside, nice and dorky on the inside."

• Arielle Liu:◑, "I don't really talk to her that much."

• Kennedy Price:◑☺, "She's shy at first but once you get to know her she's really kind friend with a great sense of style. You'll love her!"

• Louis Lovett-Huntington:☺, "He's extremely smart, you can just tell after having one conversation with him. Louis is also very... clean? I suppose. haha"

• Riven Mantra:☺, "OH! He is the absolute most horrible person in the entire world and I hate him!!....Just kidding. I've known him for a long time and I guess those technical terms people use is that we're childhood best friends."

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!