Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods of Drevair

MAP

a part of “Gods of Drevair”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The land has known nothing but war. An ancient tale that the continent of Drevair is a living being have been long lost, until five sentient beings appear and want to kill everything on the soils of Drevair

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Drevair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

MAP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Arrighty, here's a proper map of the continent.

It's up to all of us to suss out where the hell the countries and cities go. I'll start off by placing the Dwarven kingdoms in the northern mountains.

From this point forward, the map's gonna be a bit larger so that you can see the features, so you may wann right click on the map nd open it in another tab to see the whole thing. Black symbols on a space signify a city or town, Red symbols are capitals. There are different symbols if we need monuments or something, and I can even put markers on the map to show what part of Drevair our Characters are in if y'all want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: MAP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Sounds cool! Keep up the good job Vinno!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Allrighty now, with the help of Qaida, I've managed to add the Human kingdoms in there too, along with some minor landmarks. I've also taken the liberty of labeling the three major geographical zones we've not yet bothered putting nations into. But, anyhow, here's the map as it currently stands.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Is there a way that you could make it larger, Vinno? Or perhaps zooming in on the nations? (did that even make sense lol XD sorry)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Trying and failing, Qaida. Trying and failing.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Ah, no worries ;) It's all good :D Thanks for trying though!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Added some rivers and the City-State of Whitewater, the place Ruby's character comes from.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:17 am

Awesome map their Vinno, good work pal. Hmmmm I was gonna ask if you could add the city Karvilus came from, but realised I hadn't even named it. XD

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!