Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Legend of Zelda: Tetraforce

a part of “The Legend of Zelda: Tetraforce”, a fictional universe by DeviousWolf.

Taking place after the events set in stone by Skyward Sword, a new journey begins as a hero must rise from the fairly recently established kingdom of Hyrule to destroy a new evil known to be Mujōna. (Non-Canon)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Zelda: Tetraforce”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Legend of Zelda: Tetraforce"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~DW
DeviousWolf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tetraforce

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm interested, but I can't make a character yet, too busy. I'll make one as soon as I can!
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Can I reserve Ashi?

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Go ahead and take her, Colors. Just take any character before it's too lateeee! (Dry applause of bland humor)

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 am

Permission to make a recurring Dragon of sorts, a rogue Gerudo named Shaiya? She could perchance be the Big Evil's right hand woman, specifically assigned to destroy the assistant to Link. Not Link, the assistant. We all know he can't hit anything without them. Plus, she could be actually dangerous by being incredibly genre savvy, messing with things so that anything Link does ends up in her favor. Saved the Forest Temple by destroying the seal on the good spirit? Turns out that releasing the seal also caused a piece of her master to implant itself in that spirit, only to take it over at a later date. She can be the reason all the bad things happen, but then ends up being the second-to-last boss, or something like that.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 am

That is a great idea Thunder. Like a Midna-type boss but more filled with personality. Go for it!

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Thundergod,

Make this character have the Triforce of Power. This way the final boss will have the Tetraforce piece, Chaos.

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Probably going to regret this because she's slightly useless *more than slightly at times* XD But may I reserve Zelda please? ^^'

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Go ahead Ever.
I think Quincy and Link should have a good friendship btw

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey guys:
I had an idea that maybe could be Link's birthday and he receives a sword from his Uncle but maybe it could be broken somehow, therefore introducing Ashi?
Just an idea.
(The sword could be broken by the side antagonist Thundergod was thinking of or something!)

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Just curious but what will the role of side characters be and how often will one show up?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:02 am

Can I use Zelda from any game I wish or do you want me to use the Zelda from Skyward Sword?

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Use any character you guys want. (Sorry! I have been on leave.)

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!