Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Four

Four

a part of “Four”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Four People. Four amazing powers. Four huge responsibilities. One. Two. Three. Four. Will they survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:20 pm

"Four"

Make sure you read all of the intro before reserving! The rules, especially contain important information!!!
Last edited by Haas33 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm

This looks awesome, I'd like to reserve Emma Stone, slot number 4. After all, who doesn't like a pyromaniac?

And my favorite color is either blue or lime green, just depends on what mood I'm in.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Cool, i will reserve her right away!

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:00 pm

I will be using Drew Barrymore as a face claim, if that's okay. And my favorite color is Blue.

I would like to reserve number five please. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Ok, as long as you know that Five sort of works for the government. if you look at the edited intro you will see

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes, I understand that. And I am completely cool with that. :D

Makes my Bio even more interesting.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 am

May I reserve person number three? (Dylan O'Brien)
Also I quite like navy blue.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

You got it! Now we just need one last person to take the One spot...

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey I'd gladly reserve the role of #1, I just have a couple of questions! (And my fav. color is Red xD)

One, where is this taking place? (State/Country wise)
Two, please pretty please can I change the face claim? I'm sorry to his fans but I just can't stand Mr. Tatum. Would perhaps Alex Pettyfer be alright?

xD
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I submitted my character, feel free to say if there's anything you don't like or want me to change :L

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

I have to go to sleep now, but I've started on my CS!
Hopefully you'll accept Alex P. as a face claim xDD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 pm

yeah, Alex Pettyfer is perfectly fine, i will reserve him for you.

The setting is Lake Erie (i think i said it in the intro, but i don't remember), specifically Lakeside.

(go ahead and google Lakeside or go on Lakeside.com i think they have a map of the place) Lakeside is in Ohio which is in the United States. It is a small gated community, but in this particular role-play I don't want Lakeside to be gated. So if you do go onto Lakeside.com and find a map, that isn't the complete area. It's bigger with marinas and hotels and cute little coffee shops and bookstores, etc. So basically, a plain simple town on a lake.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:56 am

Haas33 wrote:yeah, Alex Pettyfer is perfectly fine, i will reserve him for you.

The setting is Lake Erie (i think i said it in the intro, but i don't remember), specifically Lakeside.

(go ahead and google Lakeside or go on Lakeside.com i think they have a map of the place) Lakeside is in Ohio which is in the United States. It is a small gated community, but in this particular role-play I don't want Lakeside to be gated. So if you do go onto Lakeside.com and find a map, that isn't the complete area. It's bigger with marinas and hotels and cute little coffee shops and bookstores, etc. So basically, a plain simple town on a lake.

Yeah I saw "Town of Lake Errie" and I wasn't sure if that was an actual town or if you created that yourself! haha xD
But okay, Lakeside, Ohio! ^_^
Thanks for accepting my FC change though, an I should have my CS done in an hour or so! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 am

Kk submitted xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 pm

I finished up my character, I think she went together pretty well.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Oh awesome, we're starting!
Thanks for accepting my Character! I'll get started on a post after I get done reading the ones up now :D :D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:16 am

Okay I posted but due to it being the first post (always the worst) and me having literally no clue what to do my character progressed nowhere so I'll be more productive in my next post.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 am

I think your first post is fine! Action shouldn't really start within the first few posts, that's where we all enter in a kinda "whatever" fashion lol
I didn't wanna go into the woods myself - that would of just been unbelievable, three of the four showing up in the same place so quickly xD
Figured we'd all find a way to meet up soon tho <33

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 am

Awesome posts everyone!
It's noonish though Lime, so it wouldn't be dark out unless you meant a thunderstorm coming!??(which could be awsmmm!) xD

*will wait for Haas & Cordeaux to post before posting again*
^-^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 am

Okay so it seems we are all on this forest road going one place or another so I need to ask before my next post, are we going to meet up or should we get to our destination without fully meeting? because everything feels slightly rushed and ugh.

[EDIT] Never mind I edited my post for the reason above because I felt like we should meet up at different times, might make things a little more interesting

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!