Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Born To Raise Hell

Born To Raise Hell

a part of “Born To Raise Hell”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

Private RP. At this point it's unlikely anybody unaffiliated with the RP is gonna see this anyway, so I shan't be bothered to include some clever shit or whatever in the description.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born To Raise Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Born To Raise Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Born To Raise Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Born To Raise Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:28 am

Regarding the second band, Celedia has indicated their desire to take the role of the drummer-- I have concepts in mind for a guitarist, so if Arma doesn't mind, I'll do one of the band's guitarist. That leaves bassist and singer or singer/guitarist.

As far as style, considering the two bands are touring, I figured they'd have to be fairly similar in style so that we don't end up with a power metal band touring with a brutal death metal band, much though I'd love to attend that show for the sheer whiplash. I was thinking some sorta extreme thrash metal or maybe melodic death metal. Any thoughts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 am

Sounds good to me, If I could take a singer/guitarist that would be great.

As for style, well, I personally love melodic death metal (Speaking of Arsis, I'm going to go see them tomorrow night with Wintersun.) but I can also do some extreme thrash, if either Celedia or yourself would prefer.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:53 am

... oh you atrociously lucky motherfucker. They toured not far from here with Grave and Misery Index a long-ass time ago. I lament that I did not seize upon the opportunity then.

Anyway, that leaves the bassist, a role which I can fulfil if Celedia would rather stick with the drummer.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Holy hell! One day and you guys are already half set up and ready to go!

My vote is melodic death metal and I still want to be the drummer. I don't want to play two bassists! I need to branch out... Or... Something.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Alrighty then, if Arma also doesn't wanna be the bassist, I shall endeavour to drum one up myself.

Or should I say, bass one up myself?

... I'll get my coat.

Anyway, with genre set, how 'bout names? Here's a couple shitty ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Legion
Phobophile
Sickness of Will

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Goddammit. I read Alex's profile and now I am depressed. WTF, Comrade, WTF?

PS- Your puns are horrible.

PPS- I vote Legion! No original thoughts of my own. My brain hurts from the billion+ hours I've worked this week. I will have my newer character up tomorrow so that it looks like I actually put effort into him/her.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

... I didn't think she was that terrible a character ;_;

And I'm sorry to hear that, but I look forward to the undoubtedly awesome drummer you shall drum up.

Eh?

Eh?

... I'll show myself out.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Celedia pushes Comrade out of the door then dusts off her hands.

No more of that!

And she's not a terrible character but holy hell personal history!

:(

:'(

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Another person depressed by one of my characters.

My work here is done.

I'll go get started on that bassist.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 am

If you really wouldn't mind taking on the bassist, Comrade, that would be great. :)

I also, vote Legion as well.

I'll probably my singer/guitarist done tomorrow night, maybe earlier if I'm lucky. I just got home from a show, so I'm pretty damn tired.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 am

In that case, I shall go ahead and replace all those '________'s in the profiles to Legion.

Also, I went ahead and put up the profile for the bassist. Might add some shit in the future, but for the time being, that should give a good idea.

And you'll have to tell me as soon as you're able how awesome the Arsis show was.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 am

Working on my character now, he's just about done save for his personality and bio. I'm kind of spacing on what to do for that, since the character I had in mind for the role I've concluded wouldn't be the best for it - I've edited his personality and aged him up and I feel like he's just kinda..."Meh." at the moment.

Edit: I've scrapped that character and just made a new one. I just got done submitting him and may do a little bit of editing in the future but so far I think that'll do.

And to answer your question, yes Arsis was awesome - if you get the chance to see them, you should. Unfortunately the crowd wasn't that great for Arsis, since they only went on second (Right before Fleshgod Apocalypse) there wasn't that many people yet and not a whole lot of energy.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Liam looks great, Arma. Naturally, went ahead and approved him.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:43 pm

I have been having issues with my character.

By the way, while researching my first drummer character created on this website I found out that it had been in a roleplay that I was in with..... Guess who?!

ARMAGEDDON.

Yeah, look at that shit. We've RPed together before.

It also proves my memory sucks horribly because I didn't really remember anything about the roleplay except for the fact that I played a drummer.

/the end.

So my character will probably be up within the next day or two!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Sorry to hear that, Celedia. Anything I can help with, or is it just general writer's block type shit? 'cause there ain't much I can do about that. I could probably try inspiring you somehow, but that would probably just turn out to be a depressing farce for all involved.

And oh, the things you discover looking back on old RPs.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Sadly it is writer's block and I believe it has been brought on by my impending vacation. :) I am too excited about going to the beach tomorrow. Days off are a rare occurrence for me so I don't know what to do with myself.

And yes, please don't inspire me or my characters will just make me sad everytime I roleplay them. ;)

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Well, I probably don't need to actually say it, but this RP ain't goin' no-place, so don't bother yourself about it and enjoy your vacation. And then when you get back we can totes rock the fuck out and whatnot.

And I meant depressing farce as in I would probably fail and make things worse and everything would be much more depressing for it, but I hadn't considered that angle.

But hey, I can totally write happy characters. I mean, look at Cormac. Cormac's happy. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Cormac is persistently self-conscious and constantly compares his self to others. He apparently has a short fuse rigged to his temper though it hasn't appeared yet in roleplay and he also seems to have emotional issues regarding attachment as he hasn't had a steady relationship and tends to go for the married women so commitment isn't an issue anyway.

;)

I was going to model my drummer on the older character that I found by sifting through old RPs but she seemed to be a hyper, cracked out, and crazy woman that couldn't shut up or let people speak for themselves.

Izzie would love her!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 pm

... well fine, if you're gonna get all Freudian on the poor lad, he's a fuckin' wreck. But aren't we all, really? Kind of? A bit? I mean, Edei's life isn't all cherries and sunflower seeds, amirite?

Although you're right, I do need to play up Cormy's temper. Didn't really have much of a chance back in the main RP because it was mostly like a half hour in the studio and it's not like Cormac can suddenly decide his masculinity is threatened by Craig and Izzie, flip a shit, and then get the crap beaten outta him by Izzie, so I had to wait to portray that particular aspect of him.

And she sounds glorious. I dunno if Izzie would exactly love her, and she might instead try to decapitate her with her BC Rich, but hey, it's a fine line between love and death metal decapitation, right?

Or, I dunno, maybe I've been doing love wrong. That would explain the failed marriage and the restraining order.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!