Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood and Brittle Bones

Blood and Brittle Bones

a part of “Blood and Brittle Bones”, a fictional universe by Chesire Indigo.

This is the Tribe of the Fallen, a group of wolves trapped in a forest surrounded by mountains filled with enemies, waiting the day when their victory will be certain.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood and Brittle Bones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood and Brittle Bones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chesire Indigo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood and Brittle Bones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"These are trouble times we live in. Brother stands against brother, allies are enemies, and I stand here holding a knife up to your jugular. I guess it's all up to you whether or not we go down in victory together, or you die here like a coward in vain. Choose wisely." -Dannie
"I believe you are in no such position to be mocking me right now." -Dannie
"Lucy, I don't think Marion wants to marry you, he prefers girls your age who can actually read." -Liz'Beth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chesire Indigo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Blood and Brittle Bones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 pm

I really like this roleplay, it looks like it could go a long way if the right people see the potential in it. I love the quote at the beginning, where did you find that?

I'm interested in playing a Fighter and either a Sentrie or a Scout, I'm not sure which one out of the two yet through. My character(s) will be up most likely tomorrow if that's alright with you :)

Brilliant job by the way.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey there! Just thought Id say hello before submitting my character. I would love, love, love it if I could take the Omega position for one character and a Beta position for another?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Love the role-play, I submitted my character. I chose to be a scout, hope I did well.

Emily3456 wrote:You should be a sentrie since there aren't any yet. Or scout with me. <3
What I have learned to accept was the fact that there will always be at least one person out there better than me. And that's okay! At least, I got noticed for who I am and what I do.

-Brittany Hodges
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Marzipan wrote:Love the role-play, I submitted my character. I chose to be a scout, hope I did well.

Would it be possible if Asher and LifeSimmer be mates? Or at least have Asher be courting her? She is a rather beautiful wolf if you don't mind me saying :3

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:25 am

Paintpoint wrote:Would it be possible if Asher and LifeSimmer be mates? Or at least have Asher be courting her? She is a rather beautiful wolf if you don't mind me saying :3

Haha, I wouldn't mind but to make the roleplay interesting Asher should try to woo her. I always like to save those slots in case there's more than one wolf that desires her.
(Which I doubt, Ghost be getting some soon. I freaking love white wolves.)

But I like the idea. ^-^

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Marzipan wrote:Haha, I wouldn't mind but to make the roleplay interesting Asher should try to woo her. I always like to save those slots in case there's more than one wolf that desires her.
(Which I doubt, Ghost be getting some soon. I freaking love white wolves.)

But I like the idea. ^-^

Haha funny you should mention Ghost, cause Asher likes her too>.<
But I suppose he only likes ghost because she's alpha and he wishes to assume the male alpha roll by seducing her with his 'charm' and 'good looks'. This should be an interesting turn out.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Paintpoint wrote:oh snap!

Oh, LOL well... Now I know xD
That's a good plot for your character.
That would be fun to read. :)

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey! So Ira is done, and I'll be making Donovan, Eamon, and Maia tomorrow.

Donovan will be a Sentrie, Eamon will be a Hunter, and Maia will be a Scout.

If anyone had any questions, I love answering questions, so ask away :)

Also, I'm sorry for the long wait! I've been busy.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:08 am

Well I have a question for you, more of a proposal really, would you be interested in having Maia be the beta female? She could be in charge of getting scouting parties together, lead them, etc...

Just spit balling some ideas to full some of the more larger roles. Let me know what you think. :)

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Is anyone else dying to start roleplaying? I'm getting a really good vibe from this storyline.
Last edited by Marzipan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Paintpoint wrote:Speaking of Asher and Lifesimmer...

Oh my gawd, I found this picture that looks like Asher and Lifesimmer playing. xD

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Omg, that gif is so cute. I must save it somewhere. omg im like freaking out now! Lets start! Haha...
He's all like 'c'mon on....Playyyy with me! Tag your it!' and shes just standing there.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chesire Indigo on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:51 pm

We can start anytime! lol sorry I don't feel very fast XD and whatever you think would be a good plot or any sort of idea that would benefit the role play, DO IT!! Any idea is better than no idea, and so far every thing I read has been great... and sometimes I would laugh way too hard.

Chesire Indigo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm

So we're free to start posting whenever or would you like us to wait until you make an intro post?

Also, ideas for the plot...I may have a small one that could sorta set the direction of the rp. So obviously the wolves live in a bowl surrounded by dark enemies and mountains, prey is certain to migrate out of the forest during Winter, the pack has suffered with little to no food for the winter months, and are debating whether or not to leave the forest and follow the prey???

EDIT: I went ahead and posted, couldn't wait. :B I tagged a character from each user.

EDIT: EDIT: Officially done editing the post, added one more small paragraph to the end and fixed a few spelling mistakes. Hopefully it'll satisfy?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:12 am

I feel so... intrigued with all the posts that have been made. You all did amazing!
Just a note, I edited the first post and made it lichen and made it fit accordingly to the posts below. Lifesimmer, I posted her recently. So far, I'm assuming I succeeded on my part.

I'm so glad to have posted. I thought I was going to explode.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

Quick question for y'all to mull over for a minute or two. To my knowledge, a pack has only one omega? Correct? If that's true, or the majority believed it to be true than Cierce should be the only Onega, seeing as it was first come first serve with no real reservations.

If perhaps I'm misinformed and there are more than one per pack than I apologize now, however I want to sort out any confusion at the beginning rather than fight over it in the future.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 am

Sadies wrote:Hey there!

Your profiles are quite interesting indeed. I hope you don't mind Lichen poking around your den. If you prefer me to edit my post, don't be afraid to holler.

Paintpoint wrote:Hey there!

I think there can be more than one Omega because I noticed that Alpha, Beta, Delta are all singular but in the list, the word Omega is plural,( "Omegas" ). So I assumed that it meant "[any] wolf that has been lowered in rank due to wrong actions." However, I would ask Cheshire because it is Cheshire's roleplay and I might have taken it the wrong way.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:58 am

Guys, NPC is just a character that I made that everyone can control. (As long as you follow it's character. For example, if my NPC is sweet, don't make her spunky and rude to other wolves. Follow what the character sheet says.)
Everyone knows what a NPC is right?

Non-player character is what it stands for and according to another website, "Non-player characters might be allies, bystanders or competitors to the PCs." (PC= Playable character, it's your character.)

Um... I fell in love with the NPC... So I just made him a regular character. (._.)
Fail. I failed myself. Pfft. Well, He isn't a main character or anything so he's like an NPC but... I can control him as I please.

He'll be brought up if Lifesimmer or Lichen needs him. Any other wolf is free to socialize with him if your wolf has no one to talk to. There we go. c:

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Hey guys! Don't worry, I will have the rest of my characters up soon, and then I will have my posts up. Most likely, I'll be done by today, I've just been super busy.

Also! I like the idea for Maia! Thank you so much for the suggestion! If the role is still open, I'll have her at that! Thank you Paintpoint :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!