Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

a part of “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

The Realm is a magical place where all the species live in harmony. The heir's of all the kingdom's in the Realm are attending Sage University. But not everything is as its seems as the Dark Master plots his return. Look inside for more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sage University: Prophecies Chosen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:13 am

Can I please reserve Grace Sandler?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 am

Blaine Harris I would like to reserve him
seems interesting.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:58 am

Permission to reserve Sandler, with a name change to Lucius Blackstone? He's one of my favored characters, I can PM you one of his character sheets if you like.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 pm

@thunder: do u mean Spencer?
@Everyone: yes u can hav them :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Could I reserve Katherine Everett. Thanks!
Also, is ther a character sheet coming. Just asking so i can have a heads up!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 pm

yes i will be making it tonight
[edit] its up :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Yes, I was almost asleep at the time of writing.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 am

May I reserve Tobias Black please? I'll have the character up sometime today ^.^ Though is Katherine availible? I didn't see it reserved in the home page...
ImageImage

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:30 pm

@Spotted: yes u can reserve Tobias and no Katherine has not been taken yet

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 pm

In that case, can I reserve Katherine instead please? I wanted her first, but saw in this chat that someone else reserved it but it wasn't on the intro page. ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:09 pm

@Spotted: OH SHIT! i'm so sorry i didnt see it. Oops. Yes Katherine is reserved by Iezobel i just didnt see. Sorry.
U can still hav Tobias.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:13 pm

AvalonKnight wrote:@Spotted: OH SHIT! i'm so sorry i didnt see it. Oops. Yes Katherine is reserved by Iezobel i just didnt see. Sorry.
U can still hav Tobias.

That's fine ^.^ I'm happy with him. I'll start on his character now ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Spottedclaw59 wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote:@Spotted: OH SHIT! i'm so sorry i didnt see it. Oops. Yes Katherine is reserved by Iezobel i just didnt see. Sorry.
U can still hav Tobias.

That's fine ^.^ I'm happy with him. I'll start on his character now ^.^

OK :)
@ Everybody: Could everyone please get their characters in soon pls.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:09 pm

YAY now all the sports are pretty much taken! All is left are the sheets >.< *Excited*

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Sorry guys might not be on for a while. Don't know how long but you can start without me. I should be back soon!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am

So I was looking for some gifs to use for my CS...

#SWAG

I want to watch this anime now... I'm half way done with my CS, but I've submitted a WIP for you to look over, Avalon.

Wait... you know what I noticed...
Jacob Knight
Avalon Knight

Is there a connection, Avalon?! HUH? HUH? HUH?

Sorry I'm just being obnoxious. xP
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 am

lol nope no connection i just couldnt think of a last name for him so im like, "hey i can just use mine" lol
He's adorable XD cant wait to see the rest of his sheet

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:36 am

Not even kidding, I WILL give that recipe out. It is magical and needs to be shared with the world.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:50 pm

In good news, I now have my own apartment! In not-so-good news, no wifi. Posting may be patchy.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!