Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

Characters Wanted

a part of “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

The Realm is a magical place where all the species live in harmony. The heir's of all the kingdom's in the Realm are attending Sage University. But not everything is as its seems as the Dark Master plots his return. Look inside for more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Characters Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm

For more information read the intro please. YOU MAY change the anime as well. If you like to.

GUYS:

Jacob Knight:
The boy who loves to party. Jacob is the Phoenix Prince of Sun Lands. Jacob is an all around awesome and fun guy to be around. He's funny, quite a charmer and knows how to through an amazing party. He is on the lacrosse team, football team and the University event planning committee. Jacob has the ability to manipulate and control Light. He is best friends with Blaine and he hates Katherine.

GIRLS:

Phoebe Carson:
The preppy type. She all cheer-leading, good grades and smiling faces. Though she has a mean streak being best friends with Katherine. Phoebe is the captain of the cheer-leading squad and member of the volley ball team. She is the Elf Princess of the Forest Country and is kinda spoiled. She has the ability to manipulate and control Earth (rocks, nature, dirt). She hates Grace and will usually pick on her.

Grace Sandler:
The bubbly, energetic, artistic type. Grace loves anything to do with art. She is a Royal Nymph of Atlantic and has the ability to manipulate and control water. She is part of the swim team and is the reason Sage University now has an art class and club. She is best friends with Autumn and hates all the school bullies (Blaine, Katherine & Phoebe).
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Characters Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Ville.Sunfall wrote:For more information read the intro please. YOU MAY change the anime as well. If you like to.

GUYS:

Jacob Knight:
The boy who loves to party. Jacob is the Phoenix Prince of Sun Lands. Jacob is an all around awesome and fun guy to be around. He's funny, quite a charmer and knows how to through an amazing party. He is on the lacrosse team, football team and the University event planning committee. Jacob has the ability to manipulate and control Light. He is best friends with Blaine and he hates Katherine.

GIRLS:

Phoebe Carson:
The preppy type. She all cheer-leading, good grades and smiling faces. Though she has a mean streak being best friends with Katherine. Phoebe is the captain of the cheer-leading squad and member of the volley ball team. She is the Elf Princess of the Forest Country and is kinda spoiled. She has the ability to manipulate and control Earth (rocks, nature, dirt). She hates Grace and will usually pick on her.

Grace Sandler:
The bubbly, energetic, artistic type. Grace loves anything to do with art. She is a Royal Nymph of Atlantic and has the ability to manipulate and control water. She is part of the swim team and is the reason Sage University now has an art class and club. She is best friends with Autumn and hates all the school bullies (Blaine, Katherine & Phoebe).

WE HAVE A JACOB THANKS TO STARLIGHT77 XD

GIRLS:

Phoebe Carson:

Grace Sandler:
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 pm

WE HAVE A JACOB THANKS TO STARLIGHT77 XD

AND NOW

WE HAVE A GRACE THANKS TO SHATTEREDWINGS22

Phoebe Carson:

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:55 pm

I'll reserve Phoebe Carson...

however, I'm not able to post on the weekends(Saturday&Sunday) I know that in the rules it says I have to post everyday, but for the weekends I literally can't. No wifi.

But (hopefully) if that isn't a problem, then I'll absolutely take Phoebe!

((I don't know where to put this... I'm guessing here is okay.))

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:06 pm

@ISpeakTheTruth: I am so sorry but someone just reserved it moments before u :( i am very sorry

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Ah, it's okay.

I hope that this roleplay is a success for you guys!

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Hooray!!

I can't wait to start :3
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!