Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts

Netherworld Styx: A Story Reborn

a part of “Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts”, a fictional universe by HeroOfAwesomeness.

A knight and his squire are assigned a grim task that goes against their sense of chivalry. Will they betray their kingdom in the name of justice? And who would stand against them if they did?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Netherworld Styx: A Story Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroOfAwesomeness on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 am

Hey everyone, I apologize for the seemingly endless hiatus I put this on over the summer, but I'm planning to get this up and running again soon. Though, it is a possibility that I might simply choose to recreate this RP under a different title and start back at ground one. Perhaps that would be the best option in this situation. So, if I do recreate this RP as a new RP under a different title, I hope all of you who were interested in this RP will still be interested in the revamped version. I don't wish for this story to end before it even began. So, I hope to see you all there when I remake this RP. Thank you for your understanding, and may the story begin anew!

GM of the "Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts" RP,
~HeroOfAwesomeness.~
"Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts". Journey into a warring world of humans, demons, dragons, and other mythologically-inspired races. Will peace follow after the war's end?

"Netherworld Styx: Roleplayers Wanted". Calling warriors of both human and non-human origin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroOfAwesomeness
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Netherworld Styx: A Story Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:29 am

Okay. I'm still around.
Don't leave me hanging. I was excited to use my character.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Netherworld Styx: A Story Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroOfAwesomeness on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Well, even should I recreate this RP under a new title it shouldn't be too hard for you to recreate your character(s). And, as it stands, I've pretty much completely re-envisioned the world in which this RP was set. So, I feel there are too many changes now to continue it under the current title, and that a remake with a new, more suitable title, may be just what is needed to see this story become as much of an adventure as I had hoped it would be. I'm sorry if this seems inconvenient or dumb on my part, but sometimes if you make a whole bunch of changes to a story, it's easier to just rewrite the story from the beginning again. It will still essentially be the same RP, just with some fairly major changes to the world and it's lore.

HeroOfAwesomeness
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!