Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vincents Come to Town.

a part of “The Vincents Come to Town.”, a fictional universe by AwkwardlyFabulous.

When the Vincent family, who are far from normal, move into a quaint little town by the name of Dawnwood, how will the locals react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vincents Come to Town.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Vincents Come to Town."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Vincents Come to Town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey I love this and I would like to reserved Madison Pettis but can I change the FC to Chloe Moretz?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Sure thing. And she'd kind of stand out a bit, being the only pale blonde in the family but okay. x'D

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 pm

True then is it okay if I choose Ryan Newman?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say you couldn't choose Chloe Moretz, I just thought she'd stand out a little bit. Ryan Newman is fine as well. Sorry if I seemed rude then, it was not my intention. c;

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Its cool don't worry but I realized it'd be a bit odd for her to suddenly have blonde hair when no one else i her family has it. I don't think it was rude don't worry. ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Oh, okay. I just don't like feeling like I've upset someone. It's totally not like me. I look forward to seeing your character. c;

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Okay oh and can I change the age to 15 going on 16?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Would it be fine to add a Autistic werewolf character or some kind of dangerous power?
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi! May I reserve one of the female spots?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

May I reserve the Mother?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

I would like to reserve the youngest son please. THis looks...promising...
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seabear21 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

May I reserve the eldest son, please? This looks like an interesting rp.

Seabear21
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outcast-Angel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I would like to reserve a male in the city if I may.
We're all mad here. You're mad. I'm mad.

Outcast-Angel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:55 am

It worries me that the GM hasn't replied to all the reserves and it's been a day... x.x but, I'm going to go on a limb here and reserve a female of the town, just in case.. lol I'll get to work on her sheet. :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:15 am

I'm so sorry for my absence, guys. Been fairly busy with school, homework and all that jazz as of late.

All of your reservations have been accepted! c;

@ShadowedxLove - Yeah, sure thing.
@nightwolf - I would've preferred to only have humans as the townspeople but I suppose you could add a Lycanthrope character if his abilities are unknown to Dawnwood. And as for powers, please stick to the powers of an average Lycanthrope. All magic-related abilities fall to the witches in this roleplay. Also, male or female? I need to know so that I can put/him her down as a proper reservation.
@Hallowed777 - Yup.
@ShatteredWings22 - Of course, Shattered. It's good to see you again. c;
@Mr. Baneling Squishy - Thanks, I guess. x'D
@Seabear21 - He's all yours.
@Outcast-Angel - You may.
@Jynxii - Don't worry, I'm still active. Been a bit busy. And she's been reserved for you.

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 am

Sooo, any female townspeople still going?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah, there's one female role left for the townspeople. I'm assuming you'd like to reserve her?

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:04 pm

I came just too late for the last female!!! Damn!!! But I would be willing to take any males going xD

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Sorry for beating you, luv! Yes, I'd like to reserve the last female.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!