Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gundam Pilot Academy - Elite Class

a part of “Gundam Pilot Academy - Elite Class”, a fictional universe by Mia Siserae.

Gundam Pilot Academy 2.0 Embark on a new journey with this revamp and spin off of the Gundam Wing universe!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gundam Pilot Academy - Elite Class”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gundam Pilot Academy - Elite Class"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - Elite Class

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 am

Waiting on Chris aka SSJHunter to post his character profile before we begin :3

I'm soooo excited! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 am

I think qbsuperstar may be making an entrance too ;3 *I hope* XD

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:06 pm

I posted. Hopefully it's not crap, lol. I kinda spliced some stuff from my first post because I liked it.

=P

There's not a captain for Nyte yet, right?
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de mÊtal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Mia. Omg. Hey, what's up. You KNOW I want in this, want to bring back Angel-Captain Kruezmayer. From the first go round of this.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Mia-ba-ia-ia-ia-ia, I changed my char to Faith's kiddo.

=]

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 pm

AAAAAAAHHHHHH OMG AAAAHHHHH AND A THOUSAND TIMES AAAAHHHHH!!!! Viktor's BAAAAACK!!! *FLAILS!!!* Sooooo awesome!!!! It's great to have everyone back :D!!!

And no captain for Nyte yet :3 But awesome Post Faithy :D

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daverius on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Just an FYI, I'm editing a few posts for my character's appearance when he arrives at the school. I have also changed his rank. In his bio I mention his mother is in a coma. I'm editing my posts to change his attire to black until he changes to his school uniform. His mother died and both Darius and his father went to the school from the funeral and are still in funeral military dress. Because Darius' father is a General the funeral would have been very public and anyone who is interested would know that Darius' mother is dead. So for your RP if you like your character may or may not know about the funeral. I don't think many students would know unless their parents were in the military then they would have heard about it, but I don't think they would make the connection very quickly. Just letting all of you know.

Daverius
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Mia Siserae wrote:AAAAAAAHHHHHH OMG AAAAHHHHH AND A THOUSAND TIMES AAAAHHHHH!!!! Viktor's BAAAAACK!!! *FLAILS!!!* Sooooo awesome!!!! It's great to have everyone back :D!!!

And no captain for Nyte yet :3 But awesome Post Faithy :D

I totally brought Smoke to the RP. =]

And sanku for the kind words, Miaaaaaaaa. After talkin' with Smoke, we both decided to do the children of our original characters.

=]

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:02 pm

We should coordinate a LiveRP session sometime since we're all relatively in the same area XD

What are your schedules like?

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I work M-F; 8am-5pm. I'm free pretty much anytime after that.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm gonna be out of town this weekend for a music festival but I will post as soon as I can and will holler at everyone next week for a LiveRP session XD love you all!! <3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm

D:

Where did everyone go?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Whenever we post -- we need to make sure we tag everyone so that it's a fluid story all across the board. That way, no matter who we are, we can read the same thing others are reading. Make sense? Probably not, but I'm trying. XD If you don't know how to tag, ask me here. I spent like forever on Wed. night tagging everyone in all the posts we've done thus far. When we post via the chat, it doesn't tag, so that's why I'm mentioning it.

<3

Gracias

Also, where the hell did Smoke go?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!