Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Chronicles of Exas: Upheaval

a part of “The Chronicles of Exas: Upheaval”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The war has begun, The Creator has unleashed nightmarish creatures on the citizens of Central.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Exas: Upheaval”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chronicles of Exas: Upheaval"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Chronicles of Exas: Upheaval

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 am

This sounds super interesting. I am interested in joining up. Give me a day or so to put my profile together, and finish off some work IRL.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Okay Im interested now
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Colour me intrigued! I'll add a character tomorrow :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:29 pm

I shall join as well, if you don't mind.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Add me to that list as well.

Quick question though, what is this 'aura' thing in the character sheet for?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:23 pm

@Asher It has been a while since I have seen you around.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Heh. Indeed, shadow~

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:53 pm

While I'm waiting for my other question to be answered, what's everyone else planing for their characters?

I'm going with a barbarian warlord type character.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 pm

@Wake Aura is something that characters who can read, smell, or see aura can judge you by. Most of it is explained in the sheet itself.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Well... is anyone else going to say anything? Cause ooc got quite real fast.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:42 am

Aura is the life essence of all things that have souls, it is the power to utilize magics and to protect one's self. Aura manifests around each person, taking on several different shape, millions of hues, and billions of fragrances. Everything about one's aura can tell say a multitude of information, alignment, relationships, likes and dislikes, reactions in ordinary life, elemental affinity, psionic abilities, and the like. There are being that exist that do not have an aura, Thanatos (The Grim Reaper), Arom (the True Keeper of The Balance), The Devourer(The Opposing engery to the Creator), & The Source (a physical manifestation of that which was released at the begining of all time). They do not have souls because they exist before humans and the rest of creation came into being.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 pm

@Manson Did you take a look at my character?

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Not yet, but I will tonight

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:32 am

We need two more characters and then e can begin!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm making my character right now~ Expect it done today or tomorrow.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Sweet, can't wait to read it

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:03 am

So We are still waiting on two more characters!! Any one want to play two characters, and you kmust post seperately for each one!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 pm

And so it begins, but we are still taking new characters!!!!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 am

Please use the location bar to specify your location!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!