Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are the Few

We Are the Few

a part of “We Are the Few”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

Private Roleplay! Invite Only!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are the Few”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Are the Few

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Are the Few"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We Are the Few

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Alright. I've been waiting on this one to open for a while now. I recognize most of the people on the list and it's good to see you guys again. Hope this one kicks off to a good start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Well, I've submitted an incomplete version of my character, Tesni. I'll get her finished ASAP, but for now, her submission serves as a placeholder for what I've accomplished with her so far. XD
"I am here, headed forward into a tomorrow that will bring with it a new me. Someone who is different from the me of today."
Skype ID: jakuri-chan

Mir
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Jaku, why do you keep changing profiles? I have to admit that it's becoming a pet peeve of mine. -.-

[edit] Oh and I think I'm going to love it when Malkyr and Salim meet for the first time.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 am

*pokes to see if he can get a conversation going*

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:35 am

*skates into the OOC* Aw yeeee.

What I meant to say is that Cadi may take a while cause I want to fully finish him before I submit him -__- And yes, hello everyone!! I think I've roleplayed with most of you before but my memory is quite bad.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. i have made it onto the interwebs.

actually i got my internet fixed so now i DONT have an excuse to not do Camille (a male mind you). the only excuse is im doing another reply or watching anime and dammit imma use both of them to procrastinate on this bastard. he's a dick

I'm pretty sure i've roleplayed with all of y'all before, or at least i know WHO you are, stalked your characters and what not but that's normal

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 am

*drags self into forums*

Hello and salutations, familiar faces (and one not familiar, hello to you too). June was a BITCH to finish, but huzzah, our Magi is completed. Looking forward to rping with you all. X3

Okay, I know some of June's profile may be a wee bit confusing, because there's a lot of stuff in there that pertains to the culture and social perception of Nymphs, so you MAY want to hold off on reading it until I get a chance to write up a little sheet about them. I mean, it'll probably be fine, you're all smart cookies, but if you do look over her and some stuff makes you go "Huh?" never fear. I do plan on clearing some things up before the start of the RP.

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:28 am

Too late. I stalked everyone's profiles to see how their characters were coming along.

But it's nice to meet you too. I'm also doing some minor edits to Malkyr and working on flushing out the Un-Shallic religion he worships. So I'm kinda in the same boat in terms of needing to clarify things for a character.

But anyway, June looks like a lovely character and I look forward to RPing with you.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Sorry I haven't said anything sooner... I have a hard time talking on OOCs that aren't my own because... I don't know....

Anyway, my character's WIP is submitted. A lot is missing so far and I'm really sorry about that, but... I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I'm working on it, really. Sorry for any trouble I'm causing...

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

As a side note, Guess who just turned 21!

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Happy birthday Wake!

It's awesome to meet you Mystic. Don't feel pressured or anything! We all understand sometimes it's harder to get things done than others, hehe.

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:11 pm

@Everyone: HI THERE Sorry for the absence in this OOC, but I've been kinda lazy about it hhhh My bad. I talk to most of you outside of Gateway anyway, so I just??? boo on me.

@Wake: HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!

@Chro: Every time I see your icon I get angry because it's not America; I demand a change immediately. As the GM of the roleplay, all demands are now laws and officially finalized. See to it! America is the only true hero here, my bby icon idol, screw you and your english LIES

@Eolia: Dude! I'm 100000% sure whatever you come up with will be absolutely fine! You have a lot done your for character anyway! I read her over and I think she's going perfectly fine! If you want me to accept her before you're finished, I will! But if you'd rather I didn't, then I won't •ᴥ•

@Everyone again: Okay! So I'm gonna add one more OOC to the other two I've created. The next one will be about "Races/Cultures" and everyone will be allowed to post there. I'll put information about what to put in it and what it's about in the thing, though, so you guys will see. HMMMM What else.. I'm gonna edit the Magi description a little bit, but not much. Probably not anything super important ┐('~`;)┌

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:40 pm

@Wake: OH MY GOD DUDE! Happy Birthday!

@everyone?: i dont have anything to say actually. nothing at all. not a single thing. reading this might be a waste of your time. In not recent news, i want to kill my character b/c he is a butt and a half to write. like. maybe 3 butts. that's hella painful.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks everyone!

And I'm sorry Freak but being the guy that gets killed is my job. It is in Malkyr's position contract.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 am

Happy birthday, Wake!(Sorry... I am a couple hours late...)

H3RO, I don't mind either way. You can accept her whenever you think she's fine. If you have anything you think is bad, then please let me know so I can fix it. Sorry for the trouble.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Does anyone know where Aine is? He/she is the only one I haven't seen on the forum yet.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 am

@Eolia: Shushshshshsh! You already know I know how perfect you are! Chime is adorable so far! I can't wait to see the rest of her~ Don't you worry one bit about it!

@Wake: Aine updated me the other night on the progress of her character and showed me her images and stuff, so as far as I know, she seems to be doing it. That was like two or three nights ago, though, so I'll see about talking to her again for another update.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 am

Okay okay, so. i will try my best to have Camille done by Thursday, but i might not make it. (i'm going on a weekend vacation and then i have to do some of the homework i have not been doing for the past two weeks) so uh. yeah. ><

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks for understanding. >_< Sorry. I've just had so much going on. I just graduated from College, so that causes a lot to happen in itself... I've also had a lot of pet problems this week.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!