Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survive The New World

Survive The New World

a part of “Survive The New World”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

Zombies have taken over the world, How? Why? Who knows, Who has time to care? Especially 5 years after the outbreak, all you can do is survive and hope to find a Colony...if it even exists.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survive The New World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Survive The New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Survive The New World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Survive The New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Thomas Dekker pretty please? :3 Looking forward to joining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Sure, once you read the rules

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:28 pm

C.J. Adams I would like to reserve please.

Also, I don't know what would be my favorite. But, book wise, World War Z. My movie might be Dawn of the Dead, but honestly I am still looking for a good non-stereo typical flick to call my favorite. Is that good enough?

Edit: Oh, Malice! Long time no see. :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey Mr.! What's up?! lol
He's all yours and that answer is fine xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks.

I think I covered everything the rules said.

On a side note, my character's journal is kind of...depressing. It actually makes me sad for him. >.>

EDIT: I don't mean to sound impatient, but are we going to wait for all roles filled, or are we waiting for a certain period of time? :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Not all the roles, just so long as the relationship roles are filled then we should be good to go

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 pm

All right. Just excited to start and....

Oh who am I kidding? I am impatient. XD

To pass my time, I am probably going to add more Journal entries to the character. :3

By all of them, you mean all the ones for already submitted characters?

Also, just wondering, has the group been all together for five years, or did some meet or join later then others?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Yea, I mean the ones like Thomas and Elliott, Thomas needs Kyle and Elliott needs his sister. So once those are filled then we can get started and if you want, you can go right ahead and add more entries, if you want you can add them to the OOC thread, I'm interested in reading them

and as for how to start, I'm thinking a few could have met up some other way,

Like say, Jessica is alone, she and Derek could have met up and been traveling together if you want. I have a few entries for her so I might add them too.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Yeah. That sounds like a great idea. Derek met Jessica first, and slowly one by one their group got bigger? Maybe Elliot and his sister joined them a few weeks later?

And I will probably put them in my character sheet, but I might add them to OOC too. I might as well post the entry when they first met then.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Okay, if you want, we could do a mini Rp as to how and when they met. I'm writing up, Jess' journal entry in the OOC now

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Sounds great. I started a thread for us to do that. Also, I had an interesting idea of making zombies even more dangerous by actually considering a sense of smell.

Anyways, my brain has begun working on what might happen in the future as well. But, in the mean time, I am giving you space to add your own journal entrees. :)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm writing my part to the Group Origins, so yea that fine with me xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am

Awesome. However, I think we might not be getting any more people. Once a roleplay is off the 5 Newest Roleplays list, it tends to be highly unlikely to get anyone. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 am

Yea, I know, I'm gonna just let people join as they come, I mean it's an post apocalyptic Rp, so people can always just join without much issue.

I'm gonna create two more characters and then we're gonna get started.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Alrighty then! The first post is up!
Have at it xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:05 am

My two characters and an NPC are created~!!

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am

The Rock is ready to Roll hehehe puns are fun :]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 am

Bromander...we meet again, on the field of RP battle for survival.

But this time, you have no Biotics to save you!

Though, we are on the same team, so I guess you are safe....for now....

DUN DUN DU!!!

Anyways, hey. Hope your character's will is rock hard...lol...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Ahaha you could say he is Rock solid ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!