Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gods: The Beginning

Relationships

a part of “The Gods: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Men have always told stories about the Gods, powerful beings deserving of worship, fierce in anger and generous when pleased. Embark upon a journey as the powerful god of your civilization as you lead your people. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:42 pm

This here is the relationship where you post How your God/Goddess feels and or relates to the others.
Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
[font=timenewsroman][size=150]Name of character[/size]
[size=95]  God/Goddess of - Good or Evil - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[center][size=120][u]Gods/Goddesses[/u][/size][/center]
[size=90][b]Anansi:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ai:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Baraku:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Braun:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Caelum:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[b]Ereph:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Espiri:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Kaira:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Karkorthi:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Mask:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Mortum:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Nex,:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Niueis:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Nuri Kementári :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ragon :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Sargon :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Strach :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ulmo :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Zexilles :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]God?Goddess:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font]

[center][size=120][u]Avatars[/u][/size][/center]
[size=90][b]Caspin:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jack:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Liv:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Jeanne D'arc :[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Lady Katharine Dragonstone:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Aurum Goldwing:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Cain:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Sparrow Hag's Son:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Luci Cartwright:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Drogon:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Letum:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Raiden:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Izora, The Spider Witch:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Morden:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Tenanye Ananse:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Ashika:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[b]Avatar:[/b] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this  character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/size][/font]
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Goddess of Birth, Fate and Storytelling - Neutral - Wise, Patient, Fierce
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑= neutral

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ◑|I do not know what you wish me to say about myself.

[Ai:◑ |Ai. She is irritating to be quite honest, I could do without her constant talks of sex, I choose who becomes with child when Niueis wishes to have bring in new life, Unfortunately, it is Ai who brings this into fruition.

Baraku: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Braun: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Caelum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Espiri: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kaira: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Karkorthi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Mask: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Mortum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nex,: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Niueis: ☺|She and I work in conjunction, She wishes for new life, I choose to whom the life belongs. Someone I consider a friend

Nuri Kementári : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ragon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sargon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Strach : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ulmo : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Zexilles : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

God?Goddess: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[size=120]Avatars

Caspin: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jack: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Liv: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jeanne D'arc : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Lady Katharine Dragonstone: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aurum Goldwing: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cain: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sparrow Hag's Son: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Luci Cartwright: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Drogon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Letum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Raiden: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Izora, The Spider Witch:◑|I find it funny that she is the 'Spider Witch'.

Morden: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tenanye Ananse: ☺|Tenanye, My Avatar, such a wise one for someone so young. I saw the potential in her the moment I spun her thread.

Ashika: ◑|Tenanye tells me, she is a sweet girl but can be quite annoying. I have yet to meet her but if she's anything like her Goddess...

Avatar: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFallenxValkyriex on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Sargon, Lord of the Twisting Nether
Lawful Good God of Shadow, Strategy, and Were-beasts
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺Wise, patient, and calculating. She is one I chose to spend my time with, listening to her tales as she weaves the threads of fate.

Ai: ♥ Energetic and creative. She is one of the few things to distract me from the constant bickering of my siblings.

Baraku: ☠ He is arrogant, reckless, and foolhardy. He is a toddler with a temper tantrum, and seems to be jealous of the shadow his brother casts over him.

Braun: ◑ He is always a good partner to spar with and test new fighting styles. His views on strength and brotherhood are always insightful.

Caelum: ◑ Other than being careless about the consequences of his choices, he has done little to agitate me.

Espiri: ◑ A little brother, annoying at sometimes and never serious. He is my brother no less, and can have his moments of joy.

Kaira: ☺/♥ A close friend, and counselor. She has always been rational and reasonable, and I would gladly stand shoulder to shoulder to her in any battle. Kaira is one of the only goddessn I his my true feelings from, for fear of rejection and losing my closest friend.

Karkorthi: ☺Always the mediator in the battles of the gods, she is a friend to lean on and come to for advice when one needs.

Mask: ☠ Nothing more than a spineless and back stabbing worthless excuse for an immortal.

Mortum: ◑ One of the oldest of them all, and his knowledge surpasses any other. Though he appears carefree and happy, I can see that there is more on his mind than he is willing to share.

Nex,: ◑ Under any circumstances I would gladly raise a blade to my brother, but his level of ambition and lust for power is respectable, and I have begun to see him differently as time passes.

Niueis: ♥ Caring, gentle, sweet. She is all the things I wish I cold be, all the things I wish I could be with. And yet I know her heart is taken by another, so as her guardian I stand.

Nuri Kementári : ☺ Though she keeps to herself, I do find interest in her. Both for her ingenuity, and her physical appearance.

Ragon : ◑ He embodies that which is the foundation of life, and the cycles of the world. One day, I hope that he and I can come to understand one another.

Sargon : I would prefer not to speak of myself.

Strach : ☺ A mighty and wise warrior and scholar. He has always been a great teacher to me, and I have learned much since we came to being. Though he may not have been born to us, he is still my brother.

Ulmo : ☺ A little to arrogant for my liking, but he has my respect. We have come at odds with one another on more counts than one, but I know that if it came down to it he would do what was right.

Zexilles : ☠ Unstable and insane. She belongs locked in chains than allowed to walk the world of man and mer.

[size=120]Avatars

☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

*will come later*
Caspin: ◑ He is to passive for my tastes. He has his moments however, and will maybe prove a useful ally to my children.

Jack: ◑/☠ I respect the mortals patience and mindset of a tactician. But his reckless and arrogant nature will be his downfall, for the time being he is a worthy adversary of my children, but he will fall to their blades as any other will.

Liv: ☺ A true Avatar to her mother, and represents her in every way. She is a true testament to her people. She would make a strong ally to Katharine.

Jeanne D'arc : ☺/♥ A beautiful sight for that of an avatar. Her grace and agility is something that has caught my attention as I look down at the world.

Lady Katharine Dragonstone: ☺ She is my child, there are no words that can describe my feelings towards her.

Aurum Goldwing: ☺ So much does he remind me of Strach, his wisdom and patience are most welcomed in the land of mortals.

Cain: ☠ He is nothing more than a ruthless murderer. He is a poor representative of both his god and people.

Sparrow Hag's Son: ◑ A child like his father, but far more arrogant and self centered.

Luci Cartwright: ◑ She is a good women, humble and caring. I can see her leading her people to great things.

Drogon: ◑/☠ Though my respect for his father has kept me from calling for a war against his people. Drogons cold and relentless attitude has caused the lycans to be on their toes.

Letum: ◑ His father I respect, but he is nothing more than a simple psychopath.

Raiden: ☠ He is his fathers son, and there for my daughters sworn enemy.

Izora, The Spider Witch: ☠ The amount of loyalty she has to her people and her goddess is measured by a grain of salt.

Morden: ◑/☺ A man after his goddess. His ingenuity has caught my attention on more than one occasion, and I hope that one day he and Katharine can come to an understanding to benefit both their people.

Tenanye Ananse: ◑ She has the aspects of a mother, and I can see her caring for her people before herself, I respect that.

Ashika: ◑ She takes much to heart, and I can see it as a burden to her.
Last edited by xFallenxValkyriex on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xFallenxValkyriex
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm

God of Strength, Brotherhood, Conquest and Manhood - Good - Kind, Fierce, Boisterous.

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺/♥ Sultry and dangerous, my kind of woman.

Ai: ☺/♥ Few can say they've conquered the God of Conquest yet Ai has done so on more than one occasion.

Baraku: ◑/☠ He thinks he knows what strength is, yet he knows so little of what it truly means to be strong. I love my brother but at times... at times I think he truly hates me.

Braun: ☺ What's not to like?

Caelum: ☺ My brother is master of the sky and wind, he might not be as big as me but then he doesn't need to be. My brother is the Thunderer and while his mood may be fickle I am honored to call him kin.

Espiri: ☺ A finer partner to share a strong drink with I know not.

Kaira: ☺ My sister Kaira is held in my heart in the highest of respects. If ever an act I commit should be in question I need only look to her to know what I do is just.

Karkorthi: ☺ Karakorthi has always been invaluable to me as a source of guidance. She is my rock, ha rock!

Mask: ◑ He's my brother and I would die for him but I admit don't always understand why he does the things he does, nor do I approve of them but it is not my place to tell him how to live his life.

Mortum: ◑/☺ Not much scares me but I will say that I find my brother.. unnerving at times. That being said his knowledge and wisdom are things I value and can always rely on him to steer me straight when I should find myself lost.

Nex,: ◑ My brother... I love him but he can be down right cruel. We have had our bouts in that past and not in the good way.

Niueis: ☺/♥ I love that beauty! Kind, loving and tender. A woman a man can truly covet. I've fought for her in the past and will die before I allow any harm to befall her.

Nuri Kementári : ☺/♥ Pretty girl but she confuses me. What with all the talk about mechanics and construction she's too smart for me. I love her all the same, it's hard not too.

Ragon : ☺ My brother Ragon is one hell of a good time whether he realizes it or not. He likes to let on that I merely annoy him but I think he enjoys my visits. Always up for a scrap, our battles are the stuff of legend whether we're fighting shoulder to shoulder or head to head.

Sargon : ☺ My wolf brother! Wise and powerful. A loyal friend and one of the finest warriors I know. He likes to try out new fighting techniques on me and I love the struggle of trying to figure them out.

Strach : ☺ My dragon kin was not accepted by all when he ascended. I however welcomed him with open arms, I was happy to have a new brother and honored to have one so strong he conquered mortality itself.

Ulmo : ☺ If there was one of my kin who exhumed what it meant to be a king it was my brother Ulmo. He has a presence to him that fills with me with pride and awe. His realm has supplied me with many a great challenge over the centuries. Why once we battled a mad sea serpent together... good times.

Zexilles : ◑ I ummm.... she uhhh...my sister is.... yeah.

God?Goddess: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

*will complete later and stuff
[size=120]Avatars

Caspin: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jack: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Liv: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Jeanne D'arc : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Lady Katharine Dragonstone: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Aurum Goldwing: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Cain: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sparrow Hag's Son: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Luci Cartwright: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Drogon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Letum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Raiden: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Izora, The Spider Witch: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Morden: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tenanye Ananse: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ashika: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Avatar: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?
[/font]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:13 pm

[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
Karkorthi
Goddess of the Earth and its Riches- Neutral - Vain, Aloof, Patient

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺ She doesnt like to be bothered, either, but her stories are worth paying attention to. Still, all that plucking of short mortal strings has to be tiring...

[Ai: ◑ Conversations are predictably vulgar and boring. A child trying to impress others with her strangeness.

Baraku: ◑ Change is painful, if necessary. But He ruins my landscapes without asking. That is rude. I disapprove of rudeness.

Braun: ☺ An odd one to talk to, but he fosters peace between the gods. More peace means more quiet. I like that.

Caelum: ◑ Air and Earth never collide much. I've got nothing against his clouds.

Espiri: ◑ Well at least he has more domain - and therefore more to talk about - than dogs rutting in the street.

Kaira: ◑ I can always appreciate being true to your words.

Karkorthi: ◑ Well, not that I like to brag much, but I do like to brag.... pull up a seat.

Mask: ☠ My treasures are mine to doll out as I see fit. Not for Mask to take like a spoiled toddler... Honestly what's with these younger Gods?

Mortum: ☺ All things die. Their souls go to Mortum, their bodies mostly to me. I respect that balance. Now if only he and Ragon could be more quiet when they argue who was first...

Nex: ◑ Careful that Ambition doesnt become Greed, dear brother. Greed is a scorpion's sting waiting for unwary fingers to come grasping after it...

Niueis: ☺ Who doesnt enjoy her company? She's to thank for most of the interesting things running about.

Nuri Kementári : ◑ Her followers had best pay me due respect when they come clammoring for my metals... Nuri's fire isnt the only thing to fear in my mountains.

Ragon : ☺ You were born from the primal, brother, but your claws grasped rock to pull yourself from it. You say exactly what you mean without duplicity. A trait I always respect.

Sargon : ◑ All this talk of warfare and tactics... Why were you even fighting in the first place?

Strach : ◑ Proof that even the humble can become mighty with patience. I appreciate his store of ageless wisdom as much as I do my own.

Ulmo : ☠ It isnt so much that I dont like him.. that I dont like his damned oceans constantly trying to drag themselves over my mountains.

Zexilles : ◑ The rock endures with patience and fortitude. She can rail against that all she wishes; it is in her nature.

[size=120]Avatars

Izora, The Spider Witch: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Tenanye Ananse: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ashika: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Avatar: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:16 am

Ulmo
God of the Sea - Good - Proud, Noble, Protective

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ai: ☺She is certainly friendly enough with both mortals, Avatars, and gods. I may be one of the few who have not "gotten to know her better". She knows who I love and she respects that. I hope that she is on my side.

Baraku: ☠/◑ I know of your desire, Baraku. You would destroy your own family in order to ensure mortals travel along your path. You are wise in your own way, but you should open your heart to Braun someday. He has much to teach you about true strength.

Braun:☺ Braun is truly dependable. He will suffer any challenge and endure every pain in order to help mortals and gods alike. He is cheerful and uplifts those around him with it.

Caelum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Espiri: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kaira: ☺/◑ I get along well enough with Kaira. I respect her honesty and loyalty as well as her teachings to mortals. They need her, particularly with negative influences like Mask around.

Karkorthi: ◑ I respect her, but we do not have too much in common. Our realms are ever in opposition, however, but I harbor not grudge for that.

Mask: ☠ Mask, that arrogant fool. He embodies every fault that can be found within mortal kind: greed, violence, sexual oppression. His pirates have troubled the Sea for too long. It is fortunate that neither the Sea nor its creatures are as easily cowed as unarmed eldery, women, and children.

Mortum: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nex,: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Niueis: ☺/♥ Niueis... She is truly worthy of her title. Her kindness and wisdom is like a cool breeze on a scorching day. She is not one to hurt anyone, but many would hurt her. I will protect her always. But, above all the power and riches of this world or all the worlds, I only wish for her to be by my side and I her side.

Nuri Kementári : ◑/☺There are none whose crafts are greater than Nuri Kementári's. She is beautiful and industrious. She knows the value of water in cooling her fire in order to craft something truly great. I respect her greatly.

Ragon : ☺ Ragon and I understand one another. He filled my domain with dangerous guardians to defend against those who would try to tame it. He is a necessary part of the world. Neither prey nor predator could exist without one another and he knows this.

Sargon : ☺ Sargon is a great friend. Way may not always agree, but we work well together. His devotion to his creations is admirable and we both wish to protect Niueis. Yet, it would seem we both desire to be with her as only one can.

Strach : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ulmo : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Zexilles : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Caspian: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Last edited by almostinsane on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:07 am

Baraku
God of Stroms, Discord, and Disasters- Lawful Evil - Audacious, Adversarial, and Ambitious

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ◑ I have no real opinion about her. Despite how many stories she may tell about fate, I have no regards for such superstitious speech. Though if there is such a thing as fate, then I am fated to be the strongest of all.

Ai: ◑ Despite how beautiful I find her,I know every other man thinks the same way. I have no time for her childish games. I must focus on my path to power.

Anwen: ◑ Her beauty is like that of a dream. Though she seems scatterbrained and restless. Always adrift in both mind and body. If she wants to wander, then let her. It gives me one less thing to consider.

Baraku: ☺ The other Gods have no understanding of me. They think I'm brutish, childish, and most of all pathetic. They are blind to everything. I do the things I do, because what I'm doing is for the betterment of all races. When they realize it, it will be too late.

Braun: ☠ My greatest challenge of them all. The other Gods truly believe he represents all that strength is meant to be. I will prove them otherwise. You have my utmost respect and my hate. I will constantly test you. The day you fail...I will speak to you, and when you wish me to end it....I shall commend your soul... and ceremoniously, send you to the hereafter. Then I will be known as The True God of Strength.

Caelum: ☠ God of the Wind. Another Elder God who believes I should fear or respect him. I show no such things to those who do not extend the same. You think I fear your rage? My rage is felt greater and far more devastating. Though I respect you. I shall test you, and the day I defeat you, I will remember you and send your worthy soul to the next life.

Elden Edderast: ◑ An strange one for sure. He doesn't pose much harm to me, so I let him be. His propensity for lyrical speech is straining to say the least.

Espiri: ◑ Hmph. I have no words to say to this god. He is beneath me and I have no patience for his antics. He will be ignored on my path.

Kaira: ◑/☠ If at all possible, I would spare her. I find her very respectable and her strength, I admire in a woman. Though I know she will stand against me. As with all worthy warriors, I will end her with my deepest respects.

Karkorthi: ◑ Once again, it is beneath me to target women. I hold nothing against her. Though I care nothing of her protests to me causing disaster. I will do it as I see fit, I fear nothing of you Elder Goddess.

Mask: ◑/☠ Detestable. I disapprove of his methods of engagement. It is unfair and wholly dishonorable. Something I could never tolerate. He too will be ignored on my path, but if he so chooses to cross me, I will destroy him all the same.

Mortum: ◑ Despite him being an Elder God, I particularly don't find him irksome. While I find his title to being the oldest god as inconsequential, I find his domain isn't. While he doesn't seem like a warrior, his title to death has great power. I grow anxious to one day test that power, but he is not a priority for now.

Nex,: ☠ Another great rival. While not on the same plane as Braun, I find him to be quite a respectable challenger. Though his ambitiousness, even I find bothersome at times. Even his style of combat, I find it straining sometimes. Still when I best him, he will have a memorable farewell.

Niueis: ◑ Even though I find her beauty captivating as well, I have no time for romance. I have no ill-intent for her, and prefer to leave her be. Though I find her mothering attitude rather irritating. Coddling people only seeks to weaken them, not help them.

Nocte: ◑ Of no concern to me. She doesn't bother me nor I to her. Quite preferable actually.

Nuri Kementári : ◑ Another beauty among the Goddesses, and one whose red hair I find...arousing. Still, her toying with technology is something I care little about. I can see the appeal of power in machinery, though one should never equate it to true strength. A fact I fear many mortals may not distinguish.

Ragon : ☠ Of all the gods, young or old, I proudly say, Ragon is the only one that has ever inspired me. He thinks we care nothing about Primal Order, but I do. Though perhaps not in the ways he would like. I have based many of my philosophical teachings on him. Survival of the Fittest, it was created by his order. Despite how much respect I have for him, he is another deity that stands in my way. Almost a shame...I will highly revere his death.

Sargon : ☠ Of all the Elder Gods, he is the most deserving of my ire. He may not intentionally show it, but I despise his belittling and patronizing ways. He is an cantankerous old fool. Despite my hatred of him, I do respect his power. One day he will realize his mistake of judging me. While he may find me unworthy, I will always find him a worthy adversary.

Strach : ◑ Of all the Gods, the Dragon God I find the most disappointing. His history is something of an inspiration. He never should have abandoned his ambition. He would have been a worthy adversary, but now he is a shell of his former self. I have no time for those who are too afraid to seek power.

The Trinity: ◑ Goddesses of Womanhood and Balance. All three of them, I have no intentions for. I'd rather leave them be, though Amara's insistence on balance challenges my use of the Storm. Which is irritating at times. Hellia's tendency for good also puts me at odds. The only one I find agreeable is Noctre, at least she can help reel the others in at times.

Tywin: ☠ What a nuisance. The worst quality about him, is his belief that he is the King of the Gods just because he proclaims it. To claim sovereignty you need more than just speech and letter. You need strength and power to make it so. To be forceful, if you wish to have anyone heed and follow your Law. Even so I do not fear your little Laws...we will see just how much your legislation can defend you from my power.

Ulmo : ☠ Ulmo...my final challenge. You may not admit it, but I see it as so. Of all the Elder Gods, everyone reveres and respects you the most. I see you as the King of the Gods. Your undeniable power and authority, I greatly respect. When I dethrone you, your death shall be highly celebrated, as I will remember you as a great and honorable foe! Then my ambition will be accomplished....

Zexilles : ◑ The only Goddess I would consider my "Ally". Though her unhinged and unpredictable nature, makes it impossible for me to have a "relationship" with her. While I love the way she creates adversity, I do not like her complete disregard for life. Even I value life. Though I do not consider her my enemy at all.

[size=120]Avatars

Last edited by Seveneleven on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:52 am

Kaira
Goddess of Loyalty - Neutral - Loyal, Patient, Calm

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ◑ While not particularly fond of spiders, Kaira does enjoy Anansi's stories from time to time

[Ai: ◑ The two don't always see eye-to-eye but Kaira holds no ill-will towards Ai

Baraku: ☠/◑ Baraku troubles Kaira, his determination to conquer the Gods sits badly. He has yet to trouble Kaira too much but she watches him closely

Braun: ☺ The two are very close and he is a close confidant of Kaira's, as she is his. Now if only Baraku and Braun could stop this bickering

Caelum: ◑ Kaira isn't quite sure what to make of Caelum but is sure to treat him with the upmost respect

Espiri: ☺/♥ She likes being in Espiri's company and finds his carefree attitude contagious

Kaira: Is this really necessary?

Karkorthi: ◑ Kaira has nothing but the upmost respect for Karkorthi, but the Goddess doesn't inspire any great feelings from Kaira

Mask: ◑/☠ While she does not hold Mask in high regard, she would turn him away on sight if he asked for her help

Mortum:◑/☺ The two aren't particularly close but she doesn't dislike Mortum

Nex,: ◑ Like Mask, Kaira would not turn him away, but she fears that Nex may be too lost to be helped

Niueis: ☺ She is close to Niueis although their relationship is strained

Nuri Kementári : ☺ When Nuri isn't busy, Kaira enjoys hearing about the Goddess's latest creations.

Ragon : ◑ The two Gods rarely come into contact with one another, so there is little relationship to speak of. As with all Gods, Kaira is respectful of Ragon

Sargon : ☺/♥ Sargon is Kaira's closest friend and she enjoys his company more than that of the other Gods. She does harbor feelings for him, but believes that his affections lie with Niueis, putting something of a strain on Kaira's friendship with Niueis

Strach : ☺ Kaira has great admiration and respect for Strach

Ulmo : ◑ Ulmo is treated with the respect that he deserves in Kaira's eyes and she is mindful of keeping in his good books since her people live so close to the sea.

Zexilles : ◑/☠ Kaira does not relish in Zexilles's love of Chaos, nor does Kaira like the way the Zexilles can lash out

Elden Edderast: ◑ His changing personality keeps Kaira on her toes, she isn't completely sure what to make of Elden

Ereph: ☺ Like Espiri, Kaira finds his free-spirited ways refreshing and who doesn't like a good snowball fight?

Cynn: ☺ Kaira is rather fond of the Goddess of Youth and is somewhat taken by her childlike ways

Helia: ☺ Kaira has great admiration for Helia's strength and finds her passion for life more than admirable

Noctre: ◑ Kaira admires Noctre for her strength and independence, but does wonder if Noctre can go too far sometimes

Amara: ☺ Of the Trinity goddesses, Kaira holds Amara in the highest regard. Kaira trusts Amara intrinsically. Someone who is a good listener is always appreciated.

Nocte: ◑ Kaira admires Nocte for her patience. Kaira has a civil relationship with Nocte but the two aren't wonderfully close

Liv: ☺ Kaira has great admiration for her Avatar and loves Liv as if she were her own child

Anais: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Rune: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Xander Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Persephone Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Arwen Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?
Last edited by phoenixheart on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Mask
God of Criminality and Corruption - Neutral Evil - Mischievous, Untrustworthy, Cheeky

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ai: ◑ | No need to get on the wrong side of the Spider Goddess... I think she's far more than what she poses to be.

Baraku: ◑/☠| He is strong indeed, though what is his intentions? His motives?...

Braun: ◑| Ha! what a fool he is. I swear he is easier to manipulate than a child that is promised candy once you know his weakness for challenges.

Caelum: ◑| I have no feuds with Caelum. Ulmo is a greater threat for my pirates.

Espiri: ☺| Useful and potential ally, though his morals are... Debatable.

Kaira: ☠| Loyalty? She's delusional about the nature of the mortal races.

Karkorthi: ◑/☺| Another valuable ally. My mortals could benefit from his people and his from mine.

Mask: Who is this dashingly handsome God?

Mortum: ◑/☺| Don't cross the God of Death's path... It is unwise.

Nex,: ◑/☺| Someone I agree with, though I'd trust him to stab me the moment he could.

Niueis: ◑/☺| Again... She is a Goddess of higher power. Tread lightly

Nuri Kementári: ◑| Friend or foe... I can't tell.

Ragon : ◑| That's a God?... Has the standards of intelligence been lowered since I looked away?

Sargon : ☠| There can only be one ruler of the night, and that WILL be me.

Strach : ◑| Magic itself is dangerous enough as it is... I will keep my distance and observe.

Ulmo : ☠| I'm telling you, Ulmo has a stick so far up his ass that it's amazing his feet even touch the ground!

Zexilles : ☠| There's a fine line between anarchy and destruction. She crossed it.

[size=120]Avatars

Caspin: ☠| I will have my revenge one day Caspin... Watch your back till then.

Jack: I could list all the reasons for why I'm so amazing. But I'll be modest and only name fifty.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:57 pm

God of Survival, Savage Fury, Primal Order- Neutral - Brazen, Irascible, Territorial

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ◑|Fate is but a leash, and I shall bear none. The fate of my creations is to be free, and nothing more. I bear my sister no qualms or ill-will, but her prattling on does bore me so.

Ai: ◑|When first I caught her scent, the thought of taking her as mine did please. Though I had found that she already claimed practically everything else in creation as her mate. The fight for dominance would take ages, and in short time I found her ill worth the effort. When first I had my children breed, I chose one season for them to feel such urges. She gave humans this lust every damnable day, causing their infestation to swell. There is another creature, not of my making, which breeds quite similarly. Do you know what that is, my sister? Rats.

Baraku: ☠|*Snarls, growls, roars, bellows* I despise even his name! He has taken what was mine, crafted beautifully, and perverted it to suit himself! He is like the humans, ill-content to be grateful for existence and wants more! Always more! He seeks dominance over the others, over me! Fool! With Gronn I have shattered mountains and my roars have shook the heavens! My fury is that of every living thing on this world, his tempests are nothing in comparison! I will rend his skies and fell his broken body upon the ground below! In my jungles, his bravado and arrogance shall blind his senses, and in the darkness I shall hunt him. I will remind him to pay heed to the predators of this world! I shall be behind him at all times, and when he falters, he'll find my claws in his back and fangs tearing out his throat! Daft is he who seeks to tame the Primordial! And the price of this idiocy is Death! (The rant continues but becomes intelligible with roars and howls, starts breaking things to vent)

Braun: ◑|Oh how my brother does love to wear the hide of my child. Perhaps one day I should skin one of his favored and make a fine coat. Maybe even ask Karkorthi to cover it with shiny rocks. It is only fair, is it not? His followers are the slayers of my works, breaking my Order. They do not hunt, only seeking useless challenge. This has more than once filled me with anger, and has made me bring down Gronn's wrath upon my brothers crown. Everytime he merely chortles heartedly from the crater I've made, seldom a blemish upon his thick skull. I can not hate Braun, for he is too much like a pup. Far too naive and youthful to understand what he does wrong. Few things ever cause us to agree, but fewer still can stand in our way when we do.

Caelum: ◑|Of the Lord of the Winds, I have not much to say. He is flighty, but he holds to the value of freedom. He does bring the cooling rain to my forests and the swaying breeze to the seas of grass. For those, I am grateful. I do hope one day that Caelum finds the nerve to put Baraku in his damned place.

Espiri: ◑|Illogical, unsensible, strange, confusing. His desires make no sense to me, and his disregard for an order of any sort, above all mine, is a constant annoyance. The only thing I can respect is that he values his right to be wild and free, but then ruins it by wishing for more beyond that. Meh, do as you please then, I care not.

Kaira: ◑|Loyalty in the pack is good. It helps the hunters coordinate, and the prey to defend. Though it can be a hindrance as well. If one cannot succeed in the challenge to survive, then one does not deserve to. One life is given to the other, and in times where Survival of the Fittest truly matter, of what then, sister? If only one life may persist, then should they not have the right to fight for it? In these times, My children will endure. Of hers I can not say the same.

Karkorthi: ◑/☺|Of the Earth I was born, and upon it I grew. I gazed over it before she claimed the stone as hers. She is the mountains which shield the Ragewood, the ground where my forest draws life. In some way, I owe her. I do care for my sister, but fear her faults. Too much does her vanity show, her love of the Pretty Shiny Things which the apes craft for her. She warns against their greed, but allows them to continue digging. She can not see that the humans bribe her with petty baubles of no worth. I hope that she doesn't forget her responsibilities for useless trinkets.

Mask: ◑/☠|*Smirks* My brother Mask is all the proof I need for why humans are flawed. He is the height of their senseless greed, and all the reasons needed for them to return to prey. He questions my wisdom, yet wastes his days collecting silly shining coins. I hope to one day invite him to my jungles, where his serrated tongue and rapier wit shall serve him none. Where he will see exactly how useless his little collection of shiny things really is. What then, oh God of Thieves? My children are incorruptible, and no amount of wealth will stop their fangs. His pirates to vex my wondrous coasts so, though I must show some gratitude. Without these filthy looters, my brother Ulmo may not have agreed to let my children inhabit his seas. Truly these mortals will learn to fear the wrath of the oceans, as well as what lurks below the surface.....

Mortum: ◑|Death is part of the cycle, an undeniable need with which to maintain balance in this world. My only grudge is Mortum himself. His flamboyancy and arrogance. It is true, death is of the oldest things, but there could be no death where there was nothing to die. He may try to fool himself all he wishes, but I was first born. It was my blood & breath which spawned the first creatures, the cycle which all things must follow. I am the Primordial. I witnessed the first dawn, the first life, and the first death. I sometimes entertain the thought that this was where Mortum came in, and that in this strange way I am his maker. Oh, truly that is a thought I cherish..... *grin*

Nex,: ☠|*Hiss* Arrogance and Pride incarnate. I have the unfortunate burden of sharing borders with this cretin. His folk are that of the cage-bringers. Slavers and fools. He takes away my children and breaks their souls. A great many of his little minions have I slain, many more have my children claimed as food. His slaves yearn for freedom, and nothing brings me more pleasure than reminding my dearest brother why it is I am called Chain-Breaker.

Niueis: ◑|Before her, my children... I did love them so, but I knew them to be empty. She came and filled them with life. In her light, my forests flourished. She is what the the fight for survival is for. She is the life with which to live free. I will not speak ill of her for that, but her choice to make the humans.... Never will I be against her, as my sister I do love her. It was in her nature to do as such, I know this as truth. I can never blame her for this, but neither can I forgive her.....

Nuri Kementári : ◑|*Snort* She is a young God, and I try to remember that, but she angers me in her domain. She is one who gives the humans sharper sticks with which to further break my Order. She builds them walls to stop me from thinning their herds. The food chain is shattered, and she was the hammer which broke it.

Ragon : ◑|Speak of me what you wish, but I know what I do is best. In the end, when the humans have taken all their is and slain each other to get it, I shall remain. The wilds will retake and remend all which they destroyed. I am the Primordial, and I will endure.

Sargon : ◑/☺|Truly of all the mortals of Ashariel, only Sargon's do I not fear. They are prone to arrogance, but he keeps them in line. He has shown to be a great hunter, and does whatever he can for the survival of his children. Of these, I can truly relate. I hear the heart's of his wolves and they beat freely as any of my children. Of his secrets, I care not. Though his "werebeasts" do concern me. I can not see how they truly feel, only the beast inside them waiting to be free once more. Isn't this a horrid existence? Do they not long to forever be free?They carry the souls of beasts, yet return to the flash of humanity by will. In any case I will often bear little mind to my brother, but I do not deafen my ears when he speaks.

Strach : ◑|I hold mixed feelings to dragons. They hold freedom yet covet great riches. They are like beasts with the sins of Man. Of this magic which Strach holds, I am mixed ever more. Few of the mortals which seek my praise invoke this power, but rarely do I understand it. I can not be sure what this dragon who ascended bodes. Does this mean I will have more Siblings in time?

Ulmo : ☺|Water is perhaps the most sacred of things. Without it, my Kingdom could not live. It is clean and pure, beautiful in all it holds. In times of anger, I look from my cliffs to the seas, and this gives me great peace. If ever there was a land I may covet, it is the Kingdom of my brother Ulmo. He keeps it free and vast, untameable, and woe to he who disrespects it. Of any of my siblings, only He will I follow without question. So long as his oceans stay wild and gleaming, the children of the Beast-Father who call it home shall defend it.

Zexilles : ◑/☠|She is idiocy in it's infinite glory. She defies all logical reason, all purpose, and is the crack in the Great Circle which grinds against the Order. She has no place among us, and it is a mystery to me forever why she is tolerated. I hold no fear of her, and should she ever step foot in my forests, she will know to fear Me.

[size=120]Avatars

(Will add when I get a better feel of my Avatar's personality)
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Ai
Love, Lust and Sexuality - Good -Shameless, Creative, Flirtous.

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi:♥|My, My is she beautiful. I wish she weren’t so reclusive.

[Ai:♥|Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Baraku:♥|All You needs is one night with me and you’ll forget all about his meaningless ambition.

Braun: ♥|There is nothing quite like being with a God...

Caelum:◑ |Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ereph: ♥|You give me chills.....

Espiri:♥| I have a few things I desire.

Kaira:♥/☺|Such pretty hair, I just want to run my fingers through it.

Karkorthi:☺|Dearest sister, you complain and things but you love me, just admit it.

Mask: |I’m sure there is a handsome man under that mask, Let me take a peek?

Mortum:◑|....

Nex,:♥/☺ |Why do you and I share the night. You know you want to.

Niueis:♥/☺| My, So Pretty, such a soft face, if a certain someone didn’t already have their eyes on you...

Nuri Kementári : ♥/☺|Always tinkering this one. Put those tools away for one moment, I’ll treat you like a proper woman.

Ragon :♥/☺|Oh Ragon, I see you looking, You might as well just come to me. I am curious about your....stature *smiles*
Sargon : ♥/☺|Sargon...I shall see you later...

Strach :♥/☺ |You’re not completely covered in armour, Are you?

Ulmo :☺|I only keep my distance because I can see your feelings for someone. It’ll be our little secret.

Zexilles : ◑|Odd little thing. Shocking, I’m not at all interested...Curious.

[size=120]Avatars

Ashika:♥/☺|My Little Ashika, What have you learned today?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Niueis
Goddess of Life - Good - Kind, Mother-like, Gentle

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺/◑ | Although spiders aren't exactly my preferred cup of tea, I find Anansi an easy and calm type of woman. She's quiet, but always chooses her words wisely and thinks before she speaks/acts. She also seems to only speak when she feels as if she needs to.

Ai: ☺| Oh, Ai. Defiantly one of a kind. She is an entertaining person to be around. Although she constantly talks about sex, you can't really blame the girl. She's just representing her name and being who she is. Most life comes from sexuality. Right?

Baraku: ☠ | Destruction kills life. He lets his anger rage by creating rapid and those horrible storms. I simply can't bring myself to forgive anything he has done. His need for power is disappointing. He seems like a good man, too, underneath all that anger.

Braun: ☺/◑ | Behind his flirtatious and womanizing image, I believe he is a trustworthy man and a man of his word. He seems to know what he is doing, although others most likely can't see that.

Caelum: ☺/◑ | Thanks to this man, the sky is a beautiful blue. He stands strongly for his name. He seems to think ahead in different situations, and that can be a great advantage when someone is in a harmful situation.

Espiri: ☺ | To be quite honest, I see him to be more of a child then a man. Some may see this as immature and weak, but I see it as rather amusing. Not most Gods are so openly funny and have great sense of humours. He seems to not have a care in this world. However; when he wants something, he'll go after it.

Kaira: ☺ | Loyalty she is. We share a lot of similarities with each other. She seems to care for people as much as I do. Although, she seems a tad bit more patient then I am... which I admire her for.

Karkorthi: ☺/◑ | I don't see anything wrong with her. She has a very unique beauty -- and when I say that, I mean it. Most of the others (including myself) have never seen her human form. She can be quite violent sometimes...but when calmer, she is a soothing person.

Mask: ☠ | Mask. I don't have much to say. I know he is probably the biggest enemy to Ulmo and some others. He picks on the weak although he may be stronger...but seems to not "pick on" the stronger. I feel as if he could be a better person... but know that won't happen anytime soon.

Mortum: ☺/◑ | It seems like an odd pairing; Him and I. But what's the whole point of the "Circle of Life" without death in the first place? He seems like one of the more happier Gods... but his words can crush people at times...

Nex: ☠ | He's just cruel and violent and uses other people for his own purposes. He tricks and uses people cruelly and, most of the time, it seems like he doesn't care.

Niueis: Now, now... Don't make me brag...

Nuri Kementári : ☺/◑ | Who could miss the flaming red-head? Her new inventions and technology amazes me. She seems to be lost in her own little world sometimes, only focusing on her technology. Helps her stay out of trouble...

Ragon : ◑ | Well, he seems like a very wise person. He's smart and is another God whom chooses his words carefully. He knows what he is doing.

Sargon :☺/♥ | A very kind gentleman. I know he is someone I can trust and someone who I know who trusts me in return. I believe his every word and he has earned my trust. This isn't love...

Strach : ◑ | The dragon? He seems...alright. He is very skilled in magic... and that can sometimes be alluring or scary...

Ulmo : ☺/♥ | Defiantly one of the more wiser Gods. He talks and acts in confidence. He has proved himself very trustworthy to me and he is a very good person. I know he will always be by my side, and I will always want to return the favor of him feeling protected from me.

Zexilles : ◑ | I don't know whether to like her or to hate her. She is simply all over the place. Her mood changes rapidly and that can sometimes frighten me...

God?Goddess: TBA

[size=120]Avatars

Jack: TBA

Liv: TBA

Jeanne D'arc : TBA

Lady Katharine Dragonstone: TBA

Aurum Goldwing: TBA

Cain: TBA

Sparrow Hag's Son: TBA

Luci Cartwright: ☺ | I'm very proud to call her my Avatar and my mini me ^_^. She's a little on the quieter and more daring side...but I still like her no matter what.

Drogon: TBA

Letum: TBA

Raiden: TBA

Izora, The Spider Witch: TBA

Morden: TBA

Tenanye Ananse: TBA

Ashika: TBA

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libidinosus on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm

I'll finish this at another time.
Mortum
God of Death, Knowledge, and Wisdom - Genius, Wise, and Playful

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ◑ The Spider Goddess? There isn't much to say here. She spins the webs of Fate for mortals, and I take the souls of those mortals. Should she show no reason for me to dislike her, I'll stay neutral towards her. Should she show reason to be an ally, then I'll consider making her a friend.

Ai: ◑ Such a an amusing goddess. Her silver tongue wont sway me towards her side, nor will her flirtatious manner. Should she wish to gain my favor, she should have to prove her usefulness.

Baraku: ◑ Hah, such a foolish and amusing god. I hope he doesn't expect me to actually care about his notion of strength. It is not the strongest or the smartest who survive, it is those who can adapt that do. Should you lose your strength, you'd have to become intelligent or die a painful death. Should you lose your intelligence, you should gain strength or die a painful death. I wonder if Baraku can figure this out in time.

Braun: ◑ Ahh... the god of strength. I don't see how having a good heart is useful in warfare. It causes hesitation to kill, then again, I wouldn't really know. I just hope that the god of strength is ready to face morally challenging situations, for his good-heart may end up being his downfall.

Caelum: ◑ This god is too unpredictable for my liking, but he holds power over the sky. I don't fear this god, but my people would be able to do very little against winged archers. Should Caelum not anger me, there should be no problem between us nor our nations.

Ereph: ◑/☺ This god has potential, dangerous and unpredictable potential. Still, I find no reason to despise him, so I shall not hold any malice towards him.

Espiri: ◑/☠ Should this lawless god decide to trample over my civilization, he shall know the true terror of the God Of Death. His people will respect my peoples' laws or they shall be murdered brutally and without hesitation. Other than being like a child, this god is mostly manageable.

Kaira: ◑/☺ The goddess of loyalty would be a good ally to have. I doubt I'd have to try very hard to become her ally, but outcomes are always unpredictable.

Karkorthi: ☺ Ahh, the Earth goddess. She's patent and observant, something that can be quite dangerous in an ageless being. The bodies of mortals decompose into the earth while their souls mostly go to me, this is something that I respect of her. She isn't arrogant enough to simply steal the souls that are not meant for her, and quite frankly, she's one of the most intelligent deities.

Mask: ◑ Now that I think about it, I could actually care less whether this god exists. This god's existence simply allows for more deaths, something that I am not against. Should his civilization go against mine however, his civilization might find dead bodies limping towards them, through my civilization's power of course.

Mortum I wonder who this arrogant and capricious god is? Surely he isn't hiding behind a facade of ignorance and stupidity, right? Surely the god of Knowledge and Wisdom wouldn't be intelligent enough to hide his true persona, right? This god is probably harmless, not conniving and dangerous, not one bit.

Nex,: ◑ My reaper has seen many killed by this god's people, for this I respect Nex. Should nex however, try to enslave me, he shall meet my wrath himself. Should his people try to enslave my people, both sides should meet heavy casualties, but my people should gain more bodies to make mindless thralls out of.

Niueis: ☺ Strangely enough, the goddess of Life is mostly agreeable. She tends to be slightly hesitant towards death, but that's understandable. She is after all, the goddess of life. I shalt try to ensure her surivival, for I'm not sure if Death would exist without Life. Isn't it quite ironic, that the God of Death fears nonexistence? Then again, Mortum doesn't really have to worry about getting into a fight with Niueis and there's the fact that he strangely enough, sees her as a sort of friend.

Nuri Kementári : ☺ Ahh, the goddess of Artifice, Invention, and Fire herself. She's quite an interesting Goddess to say the least. Her knowledge of technology is amazing and most likely surpasses my own. I'm most likely going to end up heading towards Ignarius and studying artifice there myself, or perhaps I could speak towards Nuri herself.

Ragon : ◑ Hah, the most amusing of the gods. You would not know the pleasure of arguing with the 'eldest' of the gods. I could quite frankly care less who is eldest, but the way in which the god argues is just too good of an opportunity to pass up on, after all, a god's gotta have his practice in arguments. All in all, I could care less what Ragon does. Anything he kills ends up dead, and anything that's dead is under my power.

Sargon : ◑ The lord of the Shadows is someone who hiding secrets from is a challenge, I respect that. Although I do hope this god doesn't go digging in matters not of his concern, for his own safety of course. We wouldn't want him having his mind confused, would we now?

Strach : ☺ The dragon-god who was once mortal is quite wise, something I respect in beings. Our civilizations are allied, as are we. Should Strach wish to fight someone, Death shall follow.

Zexilles : ◑/☠ I don't particularly enjoy Zexilles' company, seeing as she would probably attack me without second thought. She's simply to dangerous for me to consider her an ally. Sure, she may kill, but i'm not sure what would happen to the souls of the ones she kills.

[size=120]Avatars

Letum: Letum should probably loosen up a bit, then again, he is the Reaper of the dead. You can't expect a man who sees so much death to stay happy. If only there were a way to make things easier on him...

~ don't make me snap my fingers in a pentagram formation ~
- latin incantation -
~ eternal damnation ~

libidinosus
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:26 pm

The Trinity- Hellia, Noctre, and Amara
Goddesses of Womanhood and Balance - Lawfully Neutral- three adjectives to describe your character

Gods/Goddesses

Ai: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Baraku: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Braun: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ereph: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Kaira: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Karkorthi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Mask: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Niueis: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Nuri Kementári : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ragon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sargon : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[size=120]Avatars

[/font]

Espiri
God of Spirits and Desires- Chaotically Good - three adjectives to describe your character

Gods/Goddesses

Ai: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ereph: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Niueis: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[size=120]Avatars

[/font]

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Nuri Kementári
Goddess of Artifice, Fire and Invention – Lawful Neutral – Industrious, Passionate, Solitary.

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: Always a good one for a canny old yarn she is. Never to be found without a tale to tell, I find her to be pleasant company. Though I tend to prefer those tales of mythic weapons or adventures.

Ai:◑/☺ The only way I can describe her is… persistent. The lass be always wanting something and usually she be getting it, even if I’m not entirely sure what she’s wanting. But I see nay harm with her, canny as she be.

Baraku: I’m not sure what I make of him, I mean aye, he’s strong, but his view of wor technology and craft is somewhat limiting; yet for all his views of it never matching up to raw strength he has spent more time in my company that I’d expect of him, no idea why. Though I do respect his power of the storm, and if harnessed correctly it can be a useful source of energy but its wanton chaotic nature gives me pause.

Braun: Now here is a man with a sense of humour, always able to find something to smile about. I do find him to be one of the few willing to join me for a drink since most find it somewhat “difficult” to outlast me in that department; though he’s yet to challenge me to anything which surprises me.

Caelum: I honestly have no idea what to make of that one. He and I rarely see much of one another; though so long as he has no issue with me, I’ll have no issue with him. That’s all I have to say on the matter.

Cynn: One of the few deities who I don’t have to look up to, literally. A wide-eyed youth, or so she appears, she is still insightful and friendly enough. Always helpful and takes a keen interest in most things. I’d say for a bairn she’s a lot quicker than many.

Elden Edderast: Admittedly he is quite a fluid character, but even so he has an eye for detail and a great love of my craft as far as I can tell. For this alone I try my best to deal with his ever-changing moods. However, no matter what his currently temperament he still retains some measure of respect for the art, as well as his constant habbit of speaking in rythme..

Ereph: Whenever I think of this lad, I keep coming back to the power of forging through cold in the heart of winter itself. A task I’ve done but even though it is still through fire and skill that the task is done it is not one I excel at. I keep meaning to discuss such with him and see if he’s interested in collaboration in such an endeavour.

Espiri: Now this lad is… well… I divvin'knaa what to make of him. He’s got a bright outlook on life and his view of our world is refreshing at times but he’s too flighty for my tastes.

Kaira: Some would call her rigid at times but she’s a fair one, old Kaira. Can’t fault her for that, but it’s to be expected. But all the same she’s friendly enough and always interested in my creations, which usually makes me smile.

Karkorthi: ◑/☠ Ah… A difficult lass here, now I’ve no issue with her control of the earth and the fortune that resides within but she keeps too tight a grip on her secrets, burying them to the point of suffocation. The earth is mother to all who walk upon her but if taking what is provided invokes ire then why provide it at all? It is there to be harnessed for advancement I say, yet her threats to me and mine have not gone un-noticed, but I seek no conflict if I can.

Mask: umm… An unknown quantity, I’ve found his company somewhat refreshing but the issues his worships have caused mine in the name of anarchy gives me pause. After all, few are the craftsmen can create masterful works when their tools, materials or even their very lives are snatched away for a few simple coins.

Mortum: I know many have said the way he views his charge is sometimes too light-hearted it doesn’t take much to see there’s more to it than that, but it’s to be expected since death is never likely to be the most jovial of domains, but it has inspired him to create some beautiful creations all the same. Besides that he does appear to be a rather thoughtful character, and certainly a great source of debate and discussion; though something which has often bothered me is his claim as the eldest of our kin, since how can death exist before the life which it ends? Perplexing indeed.

Nex: There are very few I have issues with but Nex… I’ve tried to stay my hand but his manner irks me greatly. And if that was all I might be able to let it be, but alas nothing is ever so simple. The lad seeks power above all else and his ambition knows nay bounds, and such has brought him at times to my halls; where he’s sought to take what he wants by any means. I would have burned the little bastard alive if he’d chosen to stand and fight when I refused his pertinent demands, ran than returning to the shadows which birthed the pathetic wretch.

Niueis: ☺/◑ The mother of life itself, and a bonny one at that, certainly the most motherly of us all, that’s fer sure. But that doesn’t stop her more excitable moments, which can’t help but make you smile with mirth. Though I do feel she worries that we’re likely to turn on one another like rabid dogs the second she stops keeping a careful eye, I can but hope she’s wrong. But all in all she’s alreet.

Nuri Kementári : Well, ya know… She can be a bit of a tactless bugger when she want’s ta be.

Ragon :I’ve heard his views of me and my skills, and that he disapproves of me greatly. Despite that I’ve no real dislike of Ragon, the wilds are of little concern to me after all, as I’ve found him to be cleverer than one would expect but sometimes too caught up in his base nature for my liking. While I can greatly enjoy the simplicity in his choice of weapon the primitive nature of it does eventually lose the novelty after a while.

Sargon : Rare is it that our paths cross but still an interesting man. I will admit his concept of mankind being tempered so that they can become better than they are always amuses me, but I think it may well be one means to do it.

Strach : The master of magic itself, a respectful and wise being if ever there was one. A true friend and close counsel. I don’t know what truth there is in his ascendency but it matters little how he came to be, simply that he is and that’s good enough for me.

The Trinity: A group as strange as any other, these three pose an odd quandary for me. As while I’ve found them good company at times I do sometimes find all three to be a little unnerving at times, add to this the easy way they flit from mood to mood it makes me unsure of them. Though Noctre’s passion is something I understand it can be a little extreme at times, especially in contrast with Hellia.

Ulmo : ◑/☺ He who would quench my fire is one of the age worn tales the mortals tell. I put little stock in their well-worn yarns. He is a canny soul and a wise one too. I have no qualms with the lad. I’ve always found that while fire may tool a blade and allow you to control its form and power it is only once you allow the water to welcome it do you truly find the answers.

Zexilles : She be a little unhinged, loopy be the word I suppose. Not spoken to her much mind, so not much to make of her beyond that.

Sparrow Hag's Son: [/color]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[color=darkred]Luci Cartwright:
Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Last edited by Fabricator on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Lord-Sir Elden Edderast XIV
God-King of Faerykind, Patron of Arts, Defender of Children - Lawful/Chaotic Good - Creative, Caring, Mercurial

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺/☠ Skin of Chitin, Claws like Thorns. For her my thoughts are torn. Loving mother, spiteful witch. Love her dearly, but Mom's a bitch.

Ai: ◑ Beautiful Body, lacking Mind. Admiree of Mortalkind. I'd love to pose her, but that's about it. Can't hold a conversation with a stack of bricks.

Baraku:

Nex: ☠ Ambitious Drive, loathesome Foe. Bringer of all the world's woe. Slaver of Children, must be bound. Chains, preferrably, with the key never to be found.

Nuri Kementári: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ragon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sargon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Strach: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

The Trinity: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ulmo: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Zexilles: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/font]

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Nocte
Goddess of Night and Time - Neutral - Calm, Compassionate, Guarded

Gods/Goddesses

[size=120]Avatars

Arwen Vanadis: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Caspian: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[/font]

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Lord-Sir Elden Edderast XIV
God-King of Faerykind, Patron of Arts, Defender of Children - Lawful/Chaotic Good - Creative, Caring, Mercurial

Gods/Goddesses

Anansi: ☺/☠ Skin of Chitin, Claws like Thorns. For her my thoughts are torn. Loving mother, spiteful witch. Love her dearly, but Mom's a bitch.

Ai: ◑ Beautiful Body, lacking Mind. Admiree of Mortalkind. I'd love to pose her, but that's about it. Can't hold a conversation with a stack of bricks.

Baraku: ◑ Thundering Shout, clashing Light. Storm God's Wrath? Worthy of fright. Haven't spoken, could be fun. But if angry with you, best to run.

Braun: ☺ Boisterous Hero, great at Parties. Never met a man this hardy. Crushed by a mountain, what's he first think? "Could somebody please fetch me a drink?"

Caelum: ☺ Blowing Wind, chilling Bite. Not smart to test Sky's might. Quick of wit, hard to fool. One of few allies in a Court of Fools.

Ereph: ◑ Cold in Body, Cold in Mind. Winter's King is most unkind. Distance kept, all is well. Boring conversationalist, dull as hell.

Espiri: ☺ Fantastic Friend, bloody good Fun. Trickster's Prowess matched by none. Never grounded, always shifting. His presence is most uplifting.

Nex: ☠ Ambitious Drive, loathesome Foe. Bringer of all the world's woe. Slaver of Children, must be bound. Chains, preferrably, with the key never to be found.

Nuri Kementári: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ragon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Sargon: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Strach: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

The Trinity: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Ulmo: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Zexilles: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!