Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Lies Beneath

Relationship Thread

a part of “What Lies Beneath”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Every town has it's secrets. In Mistwell Massachusetts many secrets plague this small town for centuries. Secrets that put many of it's residents in danger. Trouble is brewing in this small town. The culprits are what many humans never thought existed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Lies Beneath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 pm

♥ッރ☓

♥ Crush
        ッ Friends
        ރ - Neutral
        ☓ - Dislike

Character Name
[img]gif[/img]

Austin Connor
|symbol| opinion

Elijah Copeland
|| opinion

Jayson Goldsworthy
|| opinion

Cassandra Lovell
|| opinion

Morgan Nova Monroe
|| opinion

Jacob Penniman
|| opinion

[url=link]name[/url]
|| opinion

Code: Select all
[center][size=400][font=circle]Character Name[/font][/size]
[img]gif[/img][/center]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/austin-connor]A[/url]ustin Connor[/font]
[size=85]|symbol|[/size] [size=125]⇥[/size] [font=times new roman][size=85]opinion[/size][/font]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/elijah-copeland]E[/url]lijah Copeland[/font]
[size=85]||[/size] [size=125]⇥[/size] [font=times new roman][size=85]opinion[/size][/font]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/jayson-goldsworthy]J[/url]ayson Goldsworthy[/font]
[size=85]||[/size] [size=125]⇥[/size] [font=times new roman][size=85]opinion[/size][/font]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/cassandra-lovell]C[/url]assandra Lovell[/font]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/morgan-nova-monroe]M[/url]organ Nova Monroe[/font]

[font=century gothic][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/what-lies-beneath/characters/jacob-penniman]J[/url]acob Penniman[/font]

[font=century gothic][url=link]name[/url][/font]
11/4 I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'll be staying in the hospital for awhile, and lights off is at ten. I sleep a lot, I get a lot of tests done, posts will be slow and sometimes they'll be shorter than usual. I promise though, I'll try as hard as I can to be on here and get posts done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:17 am

Austin Connor

Austin Connor
|ッッッ| "The name's Austin Connor, pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Elijah Copeland
|☓| "The little blood sucking runt? We don't talk, we don't make eye contact, and we don't breathe the same air, that's how I like it."

Jayson Goldsworthy
|ッ| "The witches and lycans have worked together for centuries in the past. I respect the Goldsworthy family and especially Jayson, she's powerful and consider her a friend, though I never know if the feeling is mutual or not."

Cassandra Lovell
|☓| "Another vampire who stinks up the air. She's pretty and all...For a stone cold leech."

Morgan Nova Monroe
|ރ| "We've never really talked, I heard she's nice but I wouldn't know from personal communication."

Jacob Penniman
|☓| "I swear there are only vampires around this town. However said, Jacob is the most tolerable of them all. I respect him, in a way, he's powerful, I'm powerful. Its simple courtesy to let him have his space."

[url=link]name[/url]
|| opinion

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Elijah Copeland

Austin Connor
|☓| Don't even speak to me about him. Such a shame we have to breathe the same air

Elijah Copeland
|| Do I really have to give an opinion about myself?

Jayson Goldsworthy
|♥| What to say? She got to me more than anyone ever has

Cassandra Lovell
|ރ| I'm sure she's nice enough but I am not a 'people' person. We speak if it's necessary

Morgan Nova Monroe
|ރ| We don't really run in the same circles.

Jacob Penniman
|ッ| well, the closest I consider to being a friend. He's not so bad

[url=link]name[/url]
|| opinion

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:55 am

Can I reserve Nicholas hoult? I LOVE HIM XD I will make my chary soon, im really tired at the moment. thanks x

SPLASH
Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you,
Then write a list of targets,
Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Watch out!

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Song; Perfect Weapon by BVB
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!