Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gunpoint Justice

Gunpoint Justice

a part of “Gunpoint Justice”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

"In the distant future, Japan is known to have a perfect system of police. Their judgement is held at gun-point." In this day and age, crime can be stopped before it even happens...but what if not all criminals can be stopped?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunpoint Justice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gunpoint Justice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gunpoint Justice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Gunpoint Justice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

May I reserve Enforcer One please? ^w^/

You know why I love unicorns and their plushie forms so much? Because...

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 pm

XD Reserved!

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Hmmm......

Enforcer two, or three? HMMMMMM

HMMMM

HMMGEWDOhgopaquwgdhonpqudwghnoqwprughgwpowurhg

Two, I guess. If it's alright wih you! ALSO

HIYAAA EVER! <3

HEY SPOTTED! C:

HI YOU GUYS!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Enforcer three please. First profile I have ever attempted with a tablet. Should be... fun.

Unicorns... I would post a picture, but nothing I find will be as amazing as what Ever posted... so, yea, unicorns, true story.
Well, I could scour the internet for a snazzy photo, perhaps lurk through some quote sites, stretch my imagination and create a gif, but honestly, I am far too lazy for that. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Havek
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Hmmm......

Enforcer two, or three? HMMMMMM

HMMMM

HMMGEWDOhgopaquwgdhonpqudwghnoqwprughgwpowurhg

Two, I guess. If it's alright wih you! ALSO

HIYAAA EVER! <3

HEY SPOTTED! C:

HI YOU GUYS!

XD Nice to see you too. though your missing something XD

Havek wrote:Enforcer three please. First profile I have ever attempted with a tablet. Should be... fun.

Unicorns... I would post a picture, but nothing I find will be as amazing as what Ever posted... so, yea, unicorns, true story.

Reserved :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 pm

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

-mega glomps-

*looks over at Havek*

Hey now little guy....girl...thing...it.. ^^' Don't be like that -3- ATTEMPT YOUR BEST! (or fail... opt for the first choice .-.)

Heres a motivational gif:

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:48 am

What're you talking about, "missing something?"

I'm unsure as to what you're referring to.

On a completely unrelated note, Arcade Hecarim looks like a unicorn. :3

ALSO ALSO.

FUCK YEAH CRAZY FUN GUY COMING UP EVENTUALLY!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

FamishedPants wrote:What're you talking about, "missing something?"

I'm unsure as to what you're referring to.

On a completely unrelated note, Arcade Hecarim looks like a unicorn. :3

ALSO ALSO.

FUCK YEAH CRAZY FUN GUY COMING UP EVENTUALLY!

XD Reserved

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 am

You had me at the name. That's awesome.

I'd like to reserve inspector three.

And now for the co-requisite-- Unicorns yo, how do they work?

EDIT: Question, for the gun, it says there are four modes, but you only have three listed. What's up?

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 am

Homesick Angel wrote:You had me at the name. That's awesome.

I'd like to reserve inspector three.

And now for the co-requisite-- Unicorns yo, how do they work?

EDIT: Question, for the gun, it says there are four modes, but you only have three listed. What's up?

Reserved :3
and the forth mode would be the locked mode. (I'll add that in later)

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 am

:( Hours of work gone... making a profile on this tablet is impossible! Left it for three minutes and everything was gone... everything. I will have to start over and write it Sat/Sun night/morning with my computer. God, I am so pissed.

@ Angel: Since our histories are somewhat connected since your character caught mine, and I don't want to hold you up due to my evil tablet: She is an ex-weapon smuggler who was found lying in a pool of her own blood when her hideout was raided. Shot and abandoned by her ex-second and command.

Havek
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:52 am

Nooooo, it's all full ;_; Well... If anyone drops off lemme know, this looks pretty cool.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 am

Keen wrote:Nooooo, it's all full ;_; Well... If anyone drops off lemme know, this looks pretty cool.

I can add another role np :3

Would you want to play an enforcer or a Inspector?

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:17 am

Aye captain, I'll just leave a little bullet point in her history to be filled in later. However, it is nice to know that your character is female. I'll mull over whether keeping mine female as well or shift to male.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:49 pm

For Takeru's opinions on all currently-accepted characters, please visit the "Character Opinion" topic in the OOC.

Quoted text is childish-takeru speaking, while italics are what he really thinks.

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm

And I am finally done editing Geoff.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I updated Takeshi's opinions to include Geoff, and will do so every time I see a new character accepted, so check back if you're bored and wanna see what he thinks. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I will not be on for the rest of the day, just so everyone knows~

Bya~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm

I'll be posting when I get home... I'm on my phone right now.x3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!