Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gunpoint Justice

Announcements

a part of “Gunpoint Justice”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

"In the distant future, Japan is known to have a perfect system of police. Their judgement is held at gun-point." In this day and age, crime can be stopped before it even happens...but what if not all criminals can be stopped?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunpoint Justice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:39 am

Important updates!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:40 am

I hopefully want to start this up by tomorrow! Seeing only one role is open, If anyone is interested in doubling up, please send me a PM or invite someone who might be interested in this. So please get your profiles done soon!

Character opinions are surprisingly funny to read (Oh, Hayato, your such an ass). :D

The case file is up,but I may edit it later on if needed too. So far, all Enforcers are linked to the artist somehow.

I'll also be putting up what characters will be doing when the rp starts, so please pay attention here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Since we have most characters in, we can start! *Pops Confetti*

I accepted the WIPs if they were almost done.

Time: 8:30 AM
All Inspectors and enforcers will be going to their office since its a new day at work! The Artist is still at large, and they are currently after one of the murderers that works for him. [view case files for name]

Also, its Inspector 2's second week here at the HQ.

Rooms:
Inspector/Enforcer 1 & 2 share the office.
Inspector/Enforcer 3 & 4 share the office.

Note* that even if they are apart, this group works altogether and will converge later on.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Woo! I can't wait to get a post in! C:

Well, I'll see after I read the current posts. I might have to wait for my Inspector....

ANYWHO.

I update Takeru's opinions once again! On everyone, this time, only I might've just added one or two setences for some people because I couldn't think of anything for him to think yet. That'll probably change later. However, for Ever's character, Seiren, I might've just gone on a ramble because I was bored at the time. XD

Hope you guys enjoy, and I might update it every once in a while.

EDIT

OH GOD YES I FOUND THE PERFECT MUSIC TO SET THE MOOD FOR TAKERU!

His 'Normal' music has been changed, I'd listen to it when you read a post from me that has a lot of his 'fun' side to it. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Sorry guys, I'll be a bit busy this week. I'll try to get a post in when I can!

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Sorry for the delay, The artist has posted!

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!