Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gunpoint Justice

Character Opinions

a part of “Gunpoint Justice”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

"In the distant future, Japan is known to have a perfect system of police. Their judgement is held at gun-point." In this day and age, crime can be stopped before it even happens...but what if not all criminals can be stopped?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunpoint Justice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 am

For character relationships discussions.

Basically just put some stuff about your character, and see who responds. This can used to plan out events two characters will face together.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Hayato Itsuya

"I've heard about people having sticks in their asses, but I've never heard about it going all the way up."

Heard of his father but not so much on him. He looks sharp, so I'll have to keep my eye on him. He seems work-orientated, which may or may not be good given the circumstances. He shouldn't hinder my plans, given that we're working towards the same goal for the most part. He'll be predictable. By-the-books people always are. I just have to make sure I make good use of this information.

Tera Reed

*Trips* "Woah, I've suddenly fallen for you, HOO, HA, HOO!"

"See, now there's a person who knows that being bored is stupid! Gosh, and I was beginning to think I was the only one."

Tera Reed? Ah, yes. The Blood Packers leader. Almost forgot she was caught. I wonder how they managed that? I guess I've been paying more attention to other matters for the past year, so I can't blame myself for being behind on some intel. We'll watch her and see what happens, but I'm curious as to what she's doing here. I'll ask her when I can get her alone - if I can get her alone. She wouldn't be here if she had influence in the Black Packers still, so I'm basically looking into a mirror of me soon if I don't hurry up. When I find out what happened, I'll see if I can use her if I help her (provided she wants help). Even if she uses me in the end, I'm would't mind if I got what I wanted out of it.

Seiren Torai

"Were your parents retarded, cus you sure are special."

"Hey! I'll have you know my suits are expensive!"

Ex-Inspector, ey? Interesting. Attractive and smart, too. I'll base my searches around other woman that fit that criteria, it's just a shame she's untrustworthy as a partner. That, and I have to act like an idiot in front of her anyway. Ah well. She seems to like playing the 'good guy' (or girl, in this case). Jumping in front of trucks to save a child chasing a balloon.... I wonder if she'd do that. Maybe. But, if I've heard correctly, her Psych level has reached as high as mine before, and I'm likely to kill everyone here if they hinder my plans, so I can't help but wonder what's up with her. She's worth looking into, I believe.

If I play my cards right, I can maybe get something out of her about Inspectors. I don't have anything in particular, but as she was one before, maybe there's something about them I don't know. I'm only have public knowledge, after all. Well, that and what they tell Enforcers. I doubt they give us everyone about everyone on them, and if anyone would give up information like that, then it'd be this woman.... maybe. If I can get this, then maybe it'd buy me some time. I'm sure my group would be happy to get some inside info while I'm here.

She doesn't seem like goody-two-shoes as much, now that I think about it. Nobody with the same probability for chaos can be. Perhaps it's just a ruse? Or maybe she just has mood swings. Bi-polar? She can't be pregnant.... or I don't think she'd be. I'm not entirely sure, but would they allow someone like that to work on the field? She's scales walls like they're nothing, so I doubt it's that. Not that I have much experience on what woman feel like months after sex - I don't stay around that long.

Man, aren't I responsible?

But I'm letting my mind wander.

Look for similar women, see if I can get something out of her, be done. Simple as that.

Geoffrey Allan

"As I find myself musing over many candidates of which I would particularly enjoy partaking in various events in their company, I must admit that this such person is among the ones that do NOT interest myself significantly. I do say, they are quite the boring fellow, fair sir."

I'll pay close attention to this man. He seems like one of the few people who actually looks where they are going, and no matter what, I can't afford for my guise to slip at all, especially near him. I feel as if he might see right through me if I don't keep my guard up. He appears much too intelligent for me to manipulate, and I dislike people like that (thankfully, they're rare in the world). He's a dead end. I'll try to keep my distance and watch him from afar.

Shouichi Byakurai

"I'm the only one who should have a creepy smile.... Copycat!"

Too friendly. I can't stand him in the least, especially because he's like a mixture of my current act and one I used a few years ago when I assisted in taking down a rival 'business'. I guess I never do trust silly smiles. In my experience, smiles are always fabricated. He also has this habit of being a bit too friendly.... The way he says my name......

I'd like to say he's just a smiling idiot - like what I should appear (similar to my facade) but that's not true. He's an Inspector, and like the others, I must not let my guard down near him, no matter what. But he... reminds me much of myself too. I've come to realize I don't always keep my cool whenever I hear about the Artist - that bastard - and neither does he. I'll have to assume he's the same as me in that regard (only), so maybe I can use this to my advantage eventually.

Maybe if he's lucky, I'll give him a piece of the Artist when I'm through.

Sakiko Uenomi

"I'm looking for a FWB. So, on a scale of one to ten, how old are you?"

"Well, she's got a good head on her shoulders. I wonder how long that'll last?"

So, you have this criminal. They turn themselves in. They have a very high probability of danger. Then, their own previous Inspector bites the bullet. So, instead of being cautious and throwing them an experienced, wary Inspector...... you give him this....

A newbie. They didn't even have to tell me and I picked up the scent of testbooks and nervous perspiration as soon as I saw her. I would not be surprised if she hadn't even been out of school prior to becoming my Inspector, to be honest. And on top of that, she's the most gullible and cowardly person on the force I've met so far. If I believed in a higher power, I would guess that God himself delivered me a means to get information without effort of a silver platter.

It's just... she probably doesn't know much. Yeah, I'm sure. That's it. She doesn't know anything about anything, really, so there's no use. I have no reason to trick or lie to her other than pretending to be a joker of a criminal like I am for everyone else. There's no need to taint such a pure... innocent....

Wait.

That almost sounds like I have a heart. Ha, funny. Me, a heart? Could've sworn the last few CEOs I murdered were all my 'friends' up until their last seconds of life. If I had one, wouldn't I have hesitated back then? Their deaths did not phase me in the last, so I shouldn't hesitate to use, abuse, and dispose of an Inspector. She knows the risks, she knows who (and what) she's working with. I'll definitely use her....

....eventually.
Last edited by FamishedPants on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm

♥☺☠◑

♥ = Romantic
        ☺= Friends
        ☠ = Enemies
        ◑ = Neutral

25 - Enforcer 1

Hayato Itsuya
|☺/☠/◑| Hayato? I prefer not to talk about him..but seeing as I'm being asked to, I will. He's an infuriating, apathetic, work-a-holic who is just about the biggest jackass you'll ever meet. After all, his specialized code name, "Grumpy Jackass 1", isn't ungrounded. He rarely cares for anything other than working, save for those stupid puzzles he leaves lying around (and he always does my favorite ones.. *cough* bastard *cough*), he is horrible about understanding other's and their positions on certain matters..the typical guy attitude of "i'm-right-you're-wrong", not to mention he is a trigger-happy smoking maniac! Constantly, he finds error in everyone, namely Enforcers, and his solution to fix such flaws; shoot them with the paralyzing feature on Dominator! God..and he wonders why I never listen to him.. heres a tip, Hayato: Get your head out of your ass! Believe or not, he was like this in the academy too..always trying to show me up because of his "genius IQ".. Well, how does it feel knowing you got beat every single time in P.E class, Jii-san ?! *cough* Not to mention his idiotic martial arts skill.. I get it, ok!? You beefed up on your physical points since the academy..so stop bloody flaunting them! So..irritating! *punches a hole in the wall* He just makes me want to punch him..........with a steel glove on...a steel glove with studs and razors...accompanied by a friendly chair smack to the face.. *sigh* Alright..I'm calm now. *clears throat* But in all honesty, Hayato and I go way back.. further than I would care to admit. In fact, we were best friends..even on the same team. But he's changed, somehow he has gotten far colder now that I'm an Enforcer... and believe me, I've tried to carry on like everything is normal. Hell, I even admit I still care for him as a friend.. However, it's quite evident that he has cut off connection to me..apparently I'm what some teenagers in angst from love say: "dead-to-him". Yet.. I'm foolish enough to believe that- Never mind. Ignore that. We are keeping a professional relationship..and thats how it will stay.

Takeru Kazami
|◑| Now here's an interesting person.. an idiotic one, mind you, but interesting. For some odd reason, he acts like a fumbling idiot around me but pretty normal (ish) around others.. peculiar, right?. I've even taken the liberty into looking into his past... it just adds to my interest in him. Not many turn themselves in after all. People complain that he is insane, that his Pass level is too high (excuse me, by the way.. 188 isn't insane! Not that *cough* I take personal offense to this or anything..) but part of me doesn't buy it. I feel like he is hiding something..and I want to find out what.

Tera Reed
|◑| I can't say that I like her..but I also can't say I dislike her. Her character and history are quite interesting.. something that I would definitely look into. Yet, something about her is off to me. Perhaps it her pride that leaves a bitter taste.. yeah thats most likely it.

Geoffrey Allen
|◑| Another foreigner..not that I mind. While I admit he is pretty handsome, something about him makes me wary of his presence. Maybe it's the deliberate pace he walks in or that scrutinizing gaze..or maybe it's his suit. Lately, a lot of people I don't like wear suits *couh* Hayato *cough* Whatever it is, I can't really bring myself to have a conversation with him that lasts for more than 10 minutes. It's almost painful... but, while he is a smoking-puzzle loving- suit wearing- inspector, he is far different than the other man that fits that description. And thats a good thing.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 am

"I don't know why the hell I'm being asked this..."

❖ Seiren Torai
Toari? Depends...Am I supposed to mention the bad points or good points?

Torai is an obnoxious, disobedient, little brat. She's completely reckless, always jumping in front of someone, and acting out plain stupidly. Does she not value her life? In this line of work, you can't, just can't act recklessly or else someone ends up with death. It's as simple as that. Why does she not see that? Yet she still always tries to be the hero, and look where she ended up! A fucking enforcer! Its annoying as hell to work with her since for some reason she's still the same... Did she not care abou- Never mind, I'm getting off topic.

She always complains about leaving my rubix cube all over the place and word searches...yet she's the one always mixing up the cube when i'm done and not looking. I don't understand her. Yes I shoot unruly Enforcers, so what? Their on such a tight leash its amazing they can breathe without permission. Their criminals, that's all there is too it. Their only there to make our jobs easier. They won't ever change. Torai is just another criminal like them according to the system. That's all and for some reason she got paired up with me...the stupid-ass workaholic. Why couldn't they pair her up with someone else instead of me? She's too goddamn annoying for me to look at. Why? Because she... her attitude towards everything is too damn positive.

❖Sakiko Uenomi
Uenomi...The newbie girl...

Well...she's...short. When she first came to the station, I thought she was lost or something...Then it turned out she was the new Inspector they assigned with me. It's the first time i've worked with a new Inspector...Why did they assign her to me? She seems like a person who would be better off as a school teacher, not someone like an inspector. Did she take this type of job on a whim? She seems like the type of person that cracks under pressure, or something...

Well...I'll just watch,and see what she does...

❖Takeru Kazami
Kazami is...an enigma to me. I don't trust him, not one bit. Well, its not like a I trust most Enforcer, but he's one of those people that I can't get a good grasp on. He turned himself in, but why? I could never understand why a person like him would do that. His Psycho-pass reading is over 150, so it shows he has psychotic tendencies which shows in his speeches about killing people and crap like that. He must be hiding something in that psychotic brain of his.

❖Geoferry Allen
He's quiet but efficient. He's a good addition to inspector rank since he's very detailed. If only some other people were like that and not goofing off playing hero. He's good at his job, and that's all that matters I guess.

❖Tera Reed
An enforcer. Do I need to say anymore? She's the old head of a crime circle, so I suppose she's valuable to give a peek into a mind of crazy drug lords. I don't know her, just what I read from the crime file.

❖Shouichi Byakurai
He's just weird. He walks around, calls people random nicknames despite barely knowing them. I don't like talking to him cause of that idiotic grin and the way he just stares at you, expecting you to smile. When I first started working, he had awhole load of flowers on my desk...I was...disturbed at that, especially since I didn't even know him! What the hell?

❖Enforcer 4
[TBA]
Last edited by Spottedclaw59 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:44 am

|| Tera Reed ||

|◑| Hayato Itsuya

The suit? I know most of them wear suits! But he is the one that always looks constipated right? Constipated suit? Funny but doesn't really roll of the tongue, butttt if it was so smooth he wouldn't be constipated! Huh? Huh? Yea, I didn't think it was very good either. Anyways, I can't say I paid him much mind. He seems to constantly sneer at everything which is really starting to piss me off. No one looks down on me. No one. Guy is only like an inch taller then me, so it's hard to anyways!

Right, back on topic, I do see the guy smoking, so at best, I have tagged him as someone to bum cigarettes off of. Perhaps trade information for cigarettes? I probably won't be smoking with him as I have a feeling it would be more along the lines of me smoking next to him. If that makes any sense. Not a major loss as he kind of reminds me of those teenagers we 'pulled' off the streets before we stuck things inside of them that they never knew could fit... Wait, not like that, do I look like a Catholic priest to you? And what is with all the metal? Got enough shinies on you? He makes me want to bring magnets and throw them at him to see if they stick. Do magnets stick to gold? Does it really matter if they stick or not, cause I think its the thought behind the act of me throwing magnets at him that count... right?

|◑| Seiren Torai

The Doll. You know she is the first person I have ever heard referred to as that before. Usually by guys with raging... uhh, appreciation. Kind of an odd phrase for a guy to use isn't it? "Heeeey Girl, how about you come with me. I'll buy you a nice fluffy dress and put you right 'ere on my shelf. Mm yea." Then again, they're are Japanese men who have trouble finding their balls most of the time as they are too busy rolling over for other people. I guess it makes sense that their 'ideal' woman would be one that looks small and weak, someone they could control. I guess they get pushed around so much that their dream girl is someone they can push around.

I have heard that she is an ex-inspector. Went off the deep end. Can't say I really care as its none of my business. It's not that I am not curious as to why she is not a dog like myself, but more so that I don't consider her a threat enough to care. I have heard she is touchy about the subject of being crazy, but, hey, someone just needs to set her on a step-stool, look her dead in the eyes and say, "Your a dog. An Enforcer, so that means you have to be bat shit insane. It's in the job requirements." She does seem like the kind of girl that would get crazy when drunk. Wouldn't that be a blast to see?

|◑| Takeru Kazami

Kazami? I know of their family. I never worked with them, and they never got in my way, so I can safely say we weren't friends or enemies. They could have sent a Christmas card. Well, I heard old man Kazami got taken out, so I probably won't be getting that card any time soon. I knew they had a kid who was around my age, but I never met him or saw him. Created an uproar when he turned himself in. Pathetic really, rolling over like that, fucking insulting to us self-respecting criminals who played hard to get.

Can't say I noticed him. Didn't even know he was working as an Enforcer. Oh well, maybe he can liven this place up a bit. Maybe help me get the doll totally wasted?

|◑/☠| Geoffrey Allen

Mista Inspector. You think he will make me call him Massa? Cause I am not doing that. Unless he gets me a collar. A really pretty one with bows and flowers... and gems. Jokes aside, I know him well enough. He was a pain in my ass awhile back. Just never seemed to give up, in fact, I have tried to get him killed a few times, but those plans never fell through. The man who 'caught' me. I hate that idea. Caught me, like I am some wandering animal. You think they will let me go to court and get that changed? Cause, he didn't catch me... more like stumbled onto my half-dead body.

Half-dead body... that brings up the question that has been eating away at me. Why? Why save me? I would have slit my throat and left me for dead because I am a threat to all he stands for, so why? Why take the risk? I must have made him angry, always slipping through his fingers. So why? Don't get me wrong, I am grateful that he didn't go all vigilante on me because I rather enjoy life, but maybe he sparred me because he didn't have the balls to take the shot? God, just what I need to get teamed up with a pansy that can't step up and do what must fucking be done. Funny isn't it? I hate the fact that he didn't have the guts to finish the job, yet am grateful that he spared me.

|◑| Sakiko Uenomi

Can someone say fresh meat? I mean, shit, I have seen children who don't have such a large, "I am new and shy!", tattooed sign on their forehead. Funny enough, first glance, and I thought she was a child! In fact, that is the only reason I remember her at all because of how startling it was to see the ultimate jail-bait... non jail-bait... thing in existence. I wonder how many pedophiles try to pick her up? They should put her in the child molestation units as a spy. No one would ever see it coming, and it would be fucking hilarious. Better then real housewives.

|◑| Shouichi Byakurai

The kid? Yea, I think he is older then me, but honestly, guy is a kid. Like that really retarded nephew you pretend isn't related to you, but you keep feeding him because he is adorable... like a puppy with down syndrome. He is still an inspector and while he doesn't make the hair on my neck stand up due to him being the law, I don't trust him. In fact, it could be because of the fact that he doesn't set me on edge. All cops should set me on edge, and he doesn't which is not a good sign. If anything, it just makes me suspicious. No one is that nice unless they have serious fucking issues, like yours truly, or they want something.

At least he shares an office with me and Mista Inspector because if it was just me and Mista Inspector; I would probably kill him then myself in pure boredom. I mean really!? How long can someone stare out at a screen when shit needs to be done!? Ugh, sorry, got off topic there didn't I?
Last edited by Havek on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Well, I could scour the internet for a snazzy photo, perhaps lurk through some quote sites, stretch my imagination and create a gif, but honestly, I am far too lazy for that. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Havek
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 am

Geoff's personal Personnel Files

|| Hayato Itsuya ||
"Strict."

The man enjoys his work, perhaps more than is strictly healthy. Strictly. Now theres a word that could sum up the man in an instant. Inspector Itsuya is an intense individual, and might possess a lack of patience. Best for me to not linger in his presence then, he certainly wouldn't like how I do things. If I am correct in my evaluation, then the man acts like he's out to prove something. My reports states that his father was an inspector who became an enforcer, so there's that too. All in all, he's a good inspector and we're on the same side. I hope he remembers that.

|| Seiren Torai ||
"Reckless."

The Inspector who became an Enforcer. It's a damn shame too, the girl seems to have a good heart beating in her chest if the reports about her are right. Maybe a bit headstrong, and maybe a bit reckless, but good people all the same. She has her demons, but then again who doesn't? Unfortunate about her spikes, though it's unlikely that I'll ever do anything to raise her ire. Still, best to keep my wits about her all the same. Other than that, she's optimistic, which is a bloody well breath of fresh air in this day and age. As far as Enforcers go, she's one of the better one. Just needs to be watched.

|| Sakiko Uenomi ||
"Sweet."

And I thought I was soft. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, the world needs more people like her in it. If there were, then I probably wouldn't even have this job-- and that's completely fine with me. But the world tends to find ways to break people like her. She's kind and a touch naive for now, but I wonder how many months on the job it'll take before it sucks it out of her. God, I sound so pessimistic. She's a good person, with a good heart and a good head, and I don't want to see that crushed. I know she's Inspector Itsuya's partner, but I'm going to keep my eye out for her as well. We need more people like her...

|| Takeru Kazami ||
"... Intriguing."

Watch this man like a bloody hawk. He is one of the few people's heads I can not get inside. He is a wild one, acting basically like a manchild who can blow things up. But is it really him? Or is it an act? Who in the hell knows? Between the insanity that spews out of his mouth there are gems that reveal something more under his veneer. Hell if I know what it is, and he's making damn sure I never do. Then there's the Artist. Mention the name around this man, and all that silliness peels away and hate replaces it. Need to keep a careful, careful eye on this man. Note: Loves strawberry's. Need to remember to bring a parcel for a bribe if I ever need his aid.

|| Tera Reed ||
"My Enforcer."

What I have to say about this woman would fit in a small book. I spent months trailing her around Tokyo, always a step behind. The only person who knows her better than I do is probably herself-- and even then I don't know a whole hell of a lot. She's energetic, but cold, distrustful, and crafty. I wouldn't even have caught if she wasn't have her own issues with her organization. A blessing really, if it weren't for them she could possibly still be on the streets, using homeless as drug mules. It would have been easier to just leave her for dead, but then I'd be no better than her. Still, she has some of her networks intact and if I need something, all I need to do is ask. Not sure how I feel about that... Not going to take my eye off of this one, but it's not like I have a choice.

|| Shouichi Byakurai ||
"My... Partner."

And on the exact opposite end of the spectrum from myself sits Inspector Byakurai. Where I am careful and sparing with my words, the man has no qualms speaking what's on his mind. Which is a good thing, not all of us can be the quiet shadow lurking in the back of the room, oneof us needs a soul. And despite the massive amounts of goodwill and cheer the man emanates, I can't bring myself to fault him for any of it. I do wish he'll stop bringing me flowers though, it's kind of odd. Also there's one other thing that strikes me... It might be nothing, but there's a certain look that sets in when talk of the Artist is brought up. I'm not entirely sure I like those looks. And for that reason alone I'm putting him on the list of people to keep an eye out for. Not like the entire departments not on there already.
Last edited by Homesick Angel on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:57 pm

"What do I think about the others? Mmmm...Well, I like everyone!"

✿Hayato Itsuya
He reminds me of the Begonia flower. It means "deep thoughts."

Well, Haya-chans really strict and hard working! He's always walking around with a scowl and stuff, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy! Mmmm~ I'm sure he's capable of a smile or two, so I'll make it one of my goals to make him do it! He always zones out sometimes, and it seems like he thinks a lot, Which I guess is normal in this business. I remember when he was first employed here, I sent him a bouquet of bronze chrysanthemums which means excitement. He got freaked out and threw them away. It was funny to watch. I wonder what changed him...

✿Seiren Torai
Sei-chan? She's like a cross between a Hibiscus and Delphinium flowers. Hibiscus means "Delicate Beauty," and Delphinium means "Boldness."

Sei-chan at first doesn't look like much. She reminds me of a dolls that little girls play with. She's pretty, but under that facade is a very daring woman. I heard she likes sweets, so maybe we should exchange recommendations sometimes! I think we would get along just fine. It was sad when she got demoted from an inspector, I should ask how she feels about that sometimes...after all, I may end up as that soon, Hahaha! I remember when she first came, she was with Haya-chan.I gave them both bronze chrysanthemums to show how excited I was. I think she liked it. They seemed like good friends...Did something happen?

✿Sakiko Uenomi
She's...probably a Baby's Breath, Allspice, and Black Poplar! That's three!And I could probably name more. Baby's Breath represents Innocence, and a pure heart. Allspice shows compassion. Black Poplar means courage.

Saki-chan maybe? Or maybe just Ko-chan? I'm not sure yet, since she just came! I'll call her Saki-chan for now I guess. Well, she's new, and she's kind of timid...though that's not surprising since she's paired up with Haya-chan who's all scary and stuff. Mmm~ Well she's innocent at least, and seems very friendly. I think we can get along! She'll probably grow a back bone soon...I feel like she's brave in her own way.

✿Takeru Kazami
A lotus flower. Lotus flower means "Mystery."

Take-kun is well...strange to me. Well, I'm sure we'll get along fine, but something about him bugs me. Maybe its just because he turned himself in... that's anew concept to me and I've been working here for awhile. Maybe i'm just over thinking it, but I can't shake off the feeling he's hiding something from us...I'm probably just over thinking it though, in all he seems pretty nice!

✿Geoferry Allen
Geo-kun is a Belladona! No doubt about it. Belladona represents silence, and he personifies it!

Geo-kun is really, really quiet. If anything, I wouldn't be able to notice him in the room sometimes! That's how quiet he is!! I try to talk to him all the time but he doesn't respond a lot, usually anwsering me shortly and ending it there! Despite that he's really good at his job, better then a lot of people here! Maybe if I keep talking to him in an annoyingly high voice he'll respond more...Hmm...something to think about! I wish he would talk more, he seems like an interesting person!

✿Tera Reed
Tete-chan reminds me of...hmm...maybe a Rosebay and Ficoides? It means dangerous, or beware, while the other means cold looks.

Well, Tete-chan seems to not really care about most things. She smiles a lot too, so its pretty fun I guess. But I get the feeling that's not really her, after all I read some of Geo-kun's work, and she's pretty scary. But, I do get the feeling she's pretty dark...not that there's anything wrong with that. She must have been through hell and back. I think we'll get along fine~.

✿Enforcer 4

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm

@ Famished

Ramble much..? XDD God lol.. I assure you that Seiren isn't pregnant ^^' (or maybe she is...muahahahaha >:3)

No, no.. in all seriousness, it is far from that XD

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!