Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Enigma Phantasma

The Enigma Phantasma

a part of “The Enigma Phantasma”, a fictional universe by Mir.

Keepers; the people responsible for upholding the order and peace between the worlds of magic and humanity. When disaster strikes, a group of novice Keepers find themselves tasked with responsibilities they weren’t quite prepared to handle. . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Enigma Phantasma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Enigma Phantasma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Enigma Phantasma"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I am here, headed forward into a tomorrow that will bring with it a new me. Someone who is different from the me of today."
Skype ID: jakuri-chan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mir
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Enigma Phantasma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi there, Mir!

I'd love to reserve the Mentor role. That person doesn't have to be a whole lot older than the unofficials, right? I was thinking it might be interesting if he were still sort of trying to sort things out in their own role as well as mentoring the others along.

Anyway, if that's okay by you, I'd like the mentor to be a dragon. Humanoid most of the time, of course, since I know that's in the rules. Do you have any preference on images (should the be anime, art, realistic?)

This looks really cool; I hope you'll allow me to join. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Hiya, Dynamite. ^-^ As far as things go, no, the mentor does not have to be that much older than the unofficials, actually! So long as they're upwards of 21, it's completely fine. And, I'll also say yes to the whole humanoid dragon approach too, I've played characters who are basically the same as that in the past myself. And, the art, I prefer it to be anime!

I'll reserve the role for you.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Female 2 for me, please! Kuku. Too tired to make the sheet right now, but already got ideas forming.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Awesome; that's the kind of image I prefer to use, so I'm glad. Also, is there anything additional you want me to know right off the bat for the role? If you want to send a PM or something to make sure I don't get anything horribly wrong, feel free! Anyway, I should be able to have the character up either tonight, or at the very latest, tomorrow night.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

I'll reserve female two three and the race to be a "Gorgon"

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 am

@Rann: All right, but if I may ask, what race are you going to make your character??? Just so I know what to mark down!!

@Dynamite: Glad to have you along, and as far as things go, I cannot think of anything I want you to know right off the bat regarding the role. I really don't have a whole setup or anything too crazy or detailed thought up with how the Keepers are necessarily organized or anything, in fact, if you want to form any details for that, I'd welcome it.

@Anyone else: As it goes, if anyone who is joining in on this happens to have some ideas for background information, details or whatever for the roleplay, feel free to shoot me a PM regarding that, we can talk it over.

EDIT

@Sonicx00: All of the female roles have actually been taken, there is only a male slot left open.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 am

Sorry, sorry. I'll be a Siren, from like, greek mythology and stuff.

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:03 am

@Rann: It's okay, sorry, I just want to make note of things to keep them in order! And a Siren; that'll be fun to see! =D

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 am

May I reserve Male One and can it be a Werewolf.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:10 am

Oh wait, maybe we can swap this around? I read the Mentor as a separate role from Female Three. If I were to make the mentor male, would that free up a female slot for Sonic? Is that something that would be allowed?

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 am

Dynamite & Sonicx00: Hmm, all right....I'm gonna swap the genders around for those roles. Dyna, the mentor can be male, Sonic, you'll get a female unofficial.

@Leej10100: Okay, I'm going to open an extra slot for you in the unofficials so you can play a male.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:34 am

Damn. It appears I took too long looking for a cool creature that no one would think of before reserving a spot. Oh well, this looks cool. Hope it does good! :O)
ImageImageImageImage

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 am

Alright, no prob.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 am

And my character's done. By all means, if there's anything wrong with him, shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to fix it.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 am

Mine's up! Hope you like her.

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 pm

I apologize for the belated response here, but I had two weird shift days at work Monday and Tuesday, and I've been sick with something for the last couple of weeks, so I was sort of hanging out in bed most of the day today, trying to recover. Didn't help, so I'm headed to the doctors tomorrow, but I'm back on things tonight and I'm just about to look over the submitted characters and charge headfirst into finishing my own.

EDIT: I am also going to probably be putting up another couple of OOC Threads pertaining to information about the setup and whatnot of the magical side of the world since the information I provided in the roeplay intro was vague, thanks to the fact that construction of this roleplay was actually rather spontaneous, and thought up only because I was doing a Halloween theme thing with my Skype name....anywho, it's going to be a pretty open thread, and honestly, I'll welcome the inclusion of any idea/information that anyone participating in this thing has to offer.

The second thread will be about the different races within the magical world too. We are all playing different things here, so I thought it might be fun to put up a thread on that. It's not a necessary part of the roleplay, but if you come up with any information, or extra details about your character's race or people in general that you want to made known or anything, you can make a post in that. I'll probably be doing it myself, but I'm not actually sure yet! It'll be there, for the fun of it.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm

And my character is completed!

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:18 pm

And approved, honestly, everyone I am freaking LOVING all the characters you've made for this. Absolutely loving them.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 pm

So, I'm working on getting my Witch, Rozenn, completed, but I don't think I can get any work done tonight on her thanks to literally running on about 4 hours of sleep at the moment.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!